• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:stoneface: @ me. Left my GNex at the gym. Now I gotta use my girl's old 4S since my upgrade is in January. Gonna try and flip it for a One X if I don't like it.

EDIT: Y'all seen the HTC One X+? So many phones to pick from. Might just go with that one.

yeah u can trade it for a one x. i traded my onex for a 4s the other day

Yea the one x+ looks nice too but my girl has the white regular X n the camera sux balls compared to my sIII

HTC One X+
att_one-x.jpg

First quadcore processor phone with LTE coming to the AT&T in Novemeber.
1.7GHZ Tegra 3 Quad Core Processor
64GB of internal storage
2100MAH Battery
LTE
1.6MP FFC w/ Image Sense
Jellybean 4.1 and Sense 4+
DO WANT.

WAIT the One X+ for AT&T doesn't come with the red accents? SICK :smokin

^ Nope. 2100MAH is bananas tho. I got this 1800MAH in my One X, and it has amazing battery life.
HTC One X+
att_one-x.jpg

First quadcore processor phone with LTE coming to the AT&T in Novemeber.
1.7GHZ Tegra 3 Quad Core Processor
64GB of internal storage
2100MAH Battery
LTE
1.6MP FFC w/ Image Sense
Jellybean 4.1 and Sense 4+
DO WANT.

WAIT the One X+ for AT&T doesn't come with the red accents? SICK :smokin
Word, Matte Grey > Red :D

[COLOR=#red]The One X Plus is a nice phone. However I'm not going to pull the trigger on it. I will probably go for the Note 2, but not until I get some solid info on the new Nexus and/or the 5" HTC rumored phone.

I cant' keep dropping money every few months on the new hotness. It's starting to kill my money stash :smh:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
That One X+ looks classy as hell. I've been considering flipping my GNex for a One X, hopefully that drives prices down. One X hardware >

So are all these phones coming out in NOV? Where are they? People are choosing iphones over these devices because the joint is already out. Sheesh

Did they fix the low speaker volume on the One X+ though? Only reason I switched to the S3. The camera on the One X is a lot better than the S3's to me though.

heated at htc for the att exclusivity, was waiting months for it. That's why they aint doing so hot. Take a note from Samsung...

maaaaan. i hope htc doesn't continue this trend of non-removable batteries. i dont think i could ever do without it. having a fully-charged spare on hand and never having to have your phone tethered to the wall is so goddamn appreciated.

gunna go to the dark side and use an iphone for a lil bit .

gunna find out why everybody loves this

No fanboy, but I honestly think people love it because they are comfortable with it and don't know much about technology.

And the people that do know technology (that use iphones) are usually very biased fanboys for whatever reason that will not switch to a better phone out of pure stubbornness. Most of the time

How does the Tegra 3 chip stack up against the quad core S4 pro or the Exynos chip performance wise and battery wise?

maaaaan. i hope htc doesn't continue this trend of non-removable batteries. i dont think i could ever do without it. having a fully-charged spare on hand and never having to have your phone tethered to the wall is so goddamn appreciated.

Same here. That alone is a deal breaker for me. I guess no more HTC phones for me then

This jb update on the sprint g nex is in ******g real. This thing FLIES even when you have flash side loaded and playing HD vids in the stock browser. Its so much faster than ICS or jb on the S3

Last edited:
No fanboy, but I honestly think people love it because they are comfortable with it and don't know much about technology.

And the people that do know technology (that use iphones) are usually very biased fanboys for whatever reason that will not switch to a better phone out of pure stubbornness. Most of the time
The android fanboyism is getting pretty bad as well. I can't even read messageboards or tech blogs without seeing all the douchey comments from both sides. What qualifies something as a better phone is objective anyway. People expect others to want the same software and hardware as they do and don't understand when there's a disagreement.

Anyway, my Nexus 7 should be delivered later today. Can't wait to try it out and see what JB is about. I don't even know what version of Android my old Moto was running but it was pretty old and laggy.

^
Yeah, subjective is the right word. Brain fart on my part.

The UPS truck drove by but I guess it wasn't the one with my N7. They usually drop off stuff around 5 PM here.

Back
Top Bottom