• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I agree with most that the iPhone 5 looks damn good. I only considered it for the looks and the screen size but it's just not enough for me to commit to it.

Let's think of names for upcoming updates ..

Key Lime Pie
Lemon bar
nothing for n
Oreo? (collab? ::nerd: )
Pumpkin

If apple had made the screen a tiny bit bigger i mighta jumped ship but yall apple fanboys can style on me. Ill take the complete package even if it is plastic.

Love my s3

Yall think the Note = 7 in tablet?

I was thinking about copping that note 2 on my dummy line but I`m prolly gonna stick with my iPad.

Yall think the Note = 7 in tablet?
I was thinking about copping that note 2 on my dummy line but I`m prolly gonna stick with my iPad.

Why not just get the Nexus 7 if you're lookign for a 7" tablet? Unless I miss understood your questions
But that Nexus 7 is fun and crazy fast. My co-worker has it and I'm always playing with it

Why not just get the Nexus 7 if you're lookign for a 7" tablet? Unless I miss understood your questions
But that Nexus 7 is fun and crazy fast. My co-worker has it and I'm always playing with it

Data Connection, and I have a dummy line on my account, I've seen alot of stuff about the Nexus 7 being flemsy but I dont expect much from a 200 dollar tablet, I was going to cop one when it dropped for the heck of it but I couldnt find it anywhere to play with it. Yea I could use my phone as a hotspot but still.

Ah okay I hear ya. I don't think there are any 7" tablets that use data plans.
Maybe the Ipad mini when it drops.

I'm sure the Note will suffice though

Data Connection, and I have a dummy line on my account, I've seen alot of stuff about the Nexus 7 being flemsy but I dont expect much from a 200 dollar tablet, I was going to cop one when it dropped for the heck of it but I couldnt find it anywhere to play with it. Yea I could use my phone as a hotspot but still.

Stop trolling you aint buying nothing android.

These people talking about build quality must not throw an otterbox on their phone. I don't know a single iPhone user who uses their phone without a cover. When I get my SIII (still debating) I'll throw on a defender and never know if the phone was glass or porcelain.

On a side not, will the Note II come to t-mobile? If so, around what timeframe?

Stop trolling you aint buying nothing android.
I'm sayin...

These people talking about build quality must not throw an otterbox on their phone. I don't know a single iPhone user who uses their phone without a cover. When I get my SIII (still debating) I'll throw on a defender and never know if the phone was glass or porcelain.

On a side not, will the Note II come to t-mobile? If so, around what timeframe?
And that's what I'm also saying lol I'm almost positive that the majority of people who buy phones put cases on them and at the end of the day with a case on them they all feel the damn same

Probably late, but thank goodness VZW is going to get the Galaxy Note 2. Was about to plunge and get the GSIII in a few weeks but I'll wait for this beast instead.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1445493&page=71

out of the box scuffs, nicks, and dents galore
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm not a very fussy consumer, but when I received my pre-ordered Iphone 5 32 GB in black, I immediately noticed a big DENT in the rear case as well as SCRATCHES.

I took it in to the local apple store and to their credit they very efficiently replaced it. Took the new one home, opened the box, and there were no HEADPHONES.

So far I'd have to say the quality control of the iphone 5 sucks. Apple should be all over the factory on these issues.
lulz

:x at that dent out of the box. I can't even imagine owning that thing for any period of time without messing it up. I take really good care of my stuff too. Cases are butt ugly also so no way in hell i would rock a case on any phone.

What makes it more ridiculous is so many people paid $600+ for the 5 because they previously upgraded to the 4S and had to pay full price and then you get that in the mail. I don't want to hear anything about apple's amazing build quality ever again. At least my GS3 didn't look like I bought it from someone off of craigslist when I got it

Thank you.
Apple design is second to none, period. iOS is still leagues behind Android, but that's a different rant. This clown Elder talking about how great plastic is, yeah, its durable and great for the trash I put in it. Go to any tech site, read reviews on Android hardware design, same thing "cheap plastic feel". I'm pinning for Apple? Who's the one with the iPad, in both threads, playing both sides of the field? I see you. Literally, I do, that damn red font :rolleyes

[COLOR=#red]If I'm a clown then you're an idiot iheartboost. You speak like you know what you are talking about, and to make matters worse you are basing your stuff off of opinions of tech-sites. Don't you know that a lot if not most of those tech sites kiss Apple's a** so that they don't get blackballed by Apple?

Like I was telling your dumb a** the whole "cheap plastic" deal was propagated by those same blogs (let's be honest most of those "tech" sites are merely blogs run by nerds) and people started believing that s***. Metal and glass look good but their durability in some aspects are questionable. Aluminum dents easily and scuffs like no other, too much glass makes your entire phone prone to shattering (iPhone 4). Sure you can get cases for it, but what's the purpose of having that "industrial design" if you using a bulky a** otterbox?

Anyway these days phones are mostly screen with the bezels getting increasingly thinner, so that means only the back and sides are going to be material other than glass screens. I'll admit that the G1 was kinda ugly but Android phones have come a long way in the looks/design department and the OS has matured into one of the best if not best.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[/CODE]
[COLOR=#red]If I'm a clown then you're an idiot iheartboost. You speak like you know what you are talking about, and to make matters worse you are basing your stuff off of opinions of tech-sites. Don't you know that a lot if not most of those tech sites kiss Apple's a** so that they don't get blackballed by Apple?
Like I was telling your dumb a**
the whole "cheap plastic" deal was propagated by those same blogs (let's be honest most of those "tech" sites are merely blogs run by nerds) and people started believing that s***. Metal and glass look good but their durability in some aspects are questionable. Aluminum dents easily and scuffs like no other, too much glass makes your entire phone prone to shattering (iPhone 4). Sure you can get cases for it, but what's the purpose of having that "industrial design" if you using a bulky a** otterbox?
Anyway these days phones are mostly screen with the bezels getting increasingly thinner, so that means only the back and sides are going to be material other than glass screens. I'll admit that the G1 was kinda ugly but Android phones have come a long way in the looks/design department and the OS has matured into one of the best if not best.[/COLOR]

You hit the nail right on the head. How can this even be argued?

Im genuinely curious
Edit: Paws

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom