• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really contemplating copping that NoteII when I'm up for a new device. I have to see how a phablet looks in my work pants pocket first lol.

Have a Samsung Galaxy SII; contemplating waiting for the IV or getting a iphone off contract.  Any thoughts?

Your not going to get a "deal" on iphone 5 with all the hype surrounding it. Face the facts. It ain't happening. The Galaxy S3 is not that old to market and another won't come out till maybe next year summer. However the Next Generation Nexus from Google should be announced in the coming fall months. Thats what highly anticipated when it comes to Android phones especially from Google. If want the iphone open you shoe box worth of cash and belly up and buy it.

Untitled-45.png

Nearly half of the people got scuffs on their brand new phones :lol:

I'd like to see what they look like a month from now.

Have a Samsung Galaxy SII; contemplating waiting for the IV or getting a iphone off contract.  Any thoughts?

Unless Apple really catches up and stays on par with Android's features, I'd stick with you S3. I honestly think Apple phones are all about that hype. They lost me when they threw us the 4S.

-Drew

lil boys mad they cant even get OS upgrades from the Manufacturer, lol even the 3gs got iOS 6

If the "new" OS they released is outdated, then they can keep that update.

iOS6 is pretty fitting for a 3gs that came out in 2009. :lol:

-Drew

Not worried about klp running jb smooth as eggs.. Can you watch YouTube videos we post on your phone? :lol:

Here he goes again with the sounding dumb because he has nothing to respond with because he's excited about a phone he already had except he has an extra row of icons..

Same response incoming from lucy

Apple wants more money from Samsung :rofl:

Probably to make up for all the defected iPhones they sold.

Back
Top Bottom