• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got an unlock code for my HTC One X and used it in Asia for 3 weeks :smokin .

Now im waiting on my fish eye lens, and wide/macro to come in.

What cases are you guys using for your HTC One X? Something slim but protected would be nice.

Unrooted my E4g Touch back to EL29 and installed the Android 4.0.4 update... Definitely liking it so far.

Suggestions as to what I should do to get the most outta this thing?

root bro no need to wait .u have a nexus device take advantage

True dat...I was reluctant to root my Nexus but I was like F it ain't waiting a whole year:smile:rolleyes I'm exaggerating, but its likely to happen) for Verizon to push out the update. Jelly Belly Rom is smooth hit up RootzWiki.

Also anyone who uses Google Wallet (Anyone who has NFC enabled phone e.g. Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S (4G) and Sprint Users with enabled NFC chips can now take advantage of merging any credit card / Debit card into their Google Wallet account.

p8012310-2.jpg

If you have a Verizon Galaxy Nexus, you can't simply just search for the app via Google Play store on your phone. Must go through the website to install remotely....Here you go Google Wallet

Found a pretty stable ICS rom for my Incredible....this thing is still holding on strong after 2 years....in terms of how fast tech moves my phone is ancient.
This is a prime example why Android is :pimp:. Without the dev community I would of been long gone

I payed 270 shipped on ebay for my mint vzw gnex..

I want the Google version of the phone. Unlocked, worldwide, any day anytime. lol.

Theres supposedly issues with 4g with the verizon and sprint versions. I want to use 4g on Straight Talk.... the Google version is just plug and play.

Google needs to stop playing and release the $350 deal for CDMA with that Galaxy Nexus so us Sprint users can buy.

AT&T stay getting in on the deals... first iPhone now their GSM network is the only one offering the deal.

Will try eBay and craigslist to see if I can get a deal.

I see the iPhone 5 is dropping September 12 so hopefully the markets get flooded.

AT&T stay getting in on the deals... first iPhone now their GSM network is the only one offering the deal.

Will try eBay and craigslist to see if I can get a deal.

The GSM GOOGLE version will work on ANY GSM carrier not just Att. That means ATT, Tmobile, Straight talk, H20 etc....

And good luck. I've been scoring craigslist and ebay for weeks now seeing if I can snag a deal. MOST sellers on craigslist are selling for MORE than google is charging and ebay auctions have been ending around the same 350 price....

I think I'm just gonna wind up buying it from google for the 380 after taxes. 380 with no insurance though is tough to fork over.

Last edited:
I was just going to cop a iPhone 5 but I'm thinking about making the jump to android, just a little bored with iOS. I have Verizon, should I cop S3 or Galaxy Nexus?

I installed Jellybean but now my Cam corder doesnt work and it takes a long time for my front camera to switch to

the back one and vice versa. Also, i swear m camera lost like 2 mp....

Also, my wifi drops time to time....

do u actually use the google wallet

Yes, If I'm in duane reade or any nfc pay terminal. I pull it out to show off and give people that :wow: "Did he just pay with his phone?" look :pimp:
I just buy drinks thats about it.

Last edited:
I was just going to cop a iPhone 5 but I'm thinking about making the jump to android, just a little bored with iOS. I have Verizon, should I cop S3 or Galaxy Nexus?
I think you should wait for the next Nexus device(s) it will probably have the new Quad Core Snapdragon S4 pro CPU which smokes everything out right now and packs a GPU just as good as the iPad 3 if your into gaming on your phone.

I installed Jellybean but now my Cam corder doesnt work and it takes a long time for my front camera to switch to

the back one and vice versa. Also, i swear m camera lost like 2 mp....

Also, my wifi drops time to time....
What device?  And the JellyBean build you installed was probably a Beta.  All phones dont have JB running stable yet

Yes, If I'm in duane reade or any nfc pay terminal. I pull it out to show off and give people that :wow: "Did he just pay with his phone?" look :pimp:
I just buy drinks thats about it.

People are paying with their phones now? Where have I been :lol:. Where all does that works?

S3 no question.

I think you should wait for the next Nexus device(s) it will probably have the new Quad Core Snapdragon S4 pro CPU which smokes everything out right now and packs a GPU just as good as the iPad 3 if your into gaming on your phone.

Thanks for the advice bros, thats the hing about tech. It's always something new coming out :smh: I'm a try and see when the new nexus device comes out though

question about removable batteries.
what are you dudes carrying around your batteries in? a man purse? wallet? pocket?
I guess if you got a backpack that works, but as someone who doesn't always have a pack
how do you tote around an extra battery without having all this other stuff? (keys, wallet, phone, etc.)

I carry mine in my Nike draw string bag.

Does anyone if googleplay emails you a shipping confirmation? I ordered my gnex tuesday but still no shipping email

Back
Top Bottom