• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so tempted to sell my Note, just to get a Nexus to run JB. There are two ROMS with JB for the note, but Google Voice now doesn't even work. I'm still chilling on CM9, love the smoothness.

BTW here's XBMC for the Android enjoy!

hxxp://db.tt/DSzX9emX

Last edited:
Anyone else with an AT&T S3 receive a software update?:nerd:

Mine downloaded this AM but not sure what it's for...:\

some AOKP JellyBean Preview Build are starting to show up in forums. cant wait for the final Build. AOKP ROMS
smokin.gif
:ha t
im running AOKP preview 4 on the gnex...  its coming together nicely. :pimp:

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]AT&T to slash HTC One X price to $99.99 on Sunday, according to reports[/h1]
By Louis Goddard  on 
July 27, 2012 07:22 am44COMMENTS
att-one-x-stock-3-verge-1200_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

inShare

AT&T will reportedly slash the price of HTC's flagship handset on Sunday, dropping the One X from $199.99 on a two-year contract to just $99.99. The news comes from users in the xda-developers  forums, one of which has identified himself as an AT&T sales representative and posted the following screenshot, apparently taken from the company's internal website:

onexattscreen.jpg

Going by the name of surflamj, the user explains that "this is the new price point, no special or deal." The device is, of course, the dual-core Snapdragon S4 version rather than its international Tegra 3 counterpart, but at such a low price it stands up well against the competition, matching Samsung's Galaxy Nexus on Verizon and AT&T's own two-year Motorola Atrix HD package.

Surflamj's screenshot also reveals some interesting information about the much-anticipated red Samsung Galaxy S III, which will apparently be made available for "Special Order" on the same day, though there's no indication that the S III will benefit from any sort of price cut. The forum account  was only registered at the beginning of this week and currently has just seven posts, but it is possible that it is a temporary profile being employed by an existing user. We'll find out soon enough whether it's reliable or not.

I want a Galaxy Nexus so bad. I want it for $300 though. Friggin people on craigslist are still trying to get 400 when google themselves are selling it for 350.

I have an Evo 3d to sell, but theres a software problem with it. I had it flashed to Boost, but the flasher did it wrong and now its stuck on the iDEN network. I havent figured out how to flash it back to sprint yet. You think I can get 100 bucks for it on eBay? I has a clean ESN, just need the software reworked and I don't have the time to figure it out.

HTC's sales have been AWFUL. Doesn't change the fact that the One X is an amazing phone though.

i'd say cause people are getting sick of getting a high end phone, then having it abandoned in less than a year. If i'm not mistaken the US EVO 3d STILL doesn't have ICS, when its been released elsewhere for months.

thats why I want the Nexus so bad. It may not be the best phone technically wise, but it won't be dropped by Google either.

the evo 3d still doesnt have ics while the evo v 4g for virgin mobile which is the exact same phone comes preloaded with ics?
i do not compute :smh:

From what I'm hearing that price drop has a lot to do with high volumes of returns on the One X and One S due to the low speaker volume issue it's having. Most people are trading them in for S3's like I did.

Last edited:
I'm so tempted to sell my Note, just to get a Nexus to run JB. There are two ROMS with JB for the note, but Google Voice now doesn't even work. I'm still chilling on CM9, love the smoothness.
BTW here's XBMC for the Android enjoy!
hxxp://db.tt/DSzX9emX
You got the international Note or the AT&T joint?

Wow, $99 for it? I paid $199 on release date. Dambs. Phone is STILL amazing and for that price nothing out there comes close, including the GS3. If you're on the fence, get your *** off it and copp.

I LOVE THIS GAWD DAMN PHONE.

I want a Galaxy Nexus so bad. I want it for $300 though. Friggin people on craigslist are still trying to get 400 when google themselves are selling it for 350.
I have an Evo 3d to sell, but theres a software problem with it. I had it flashed to Boost, but the flasher did it wrong and now its stuck on the iDEN network. I havent figured out how to flash it back to sprint yet. You think I can get 100 bucks for it on eBay? I has a clean ESN, just need the software reworked and I don't have the time to figure it out.

I payed 270 shipped on ebay for my mint vzw gnex.. :smokin

Wow, $99 for it? I paid $199 on release date. Dambs. Phone is STILL amazing and for that price nothing out there comes close, including the GS3. If you're on the fence, get your *** off it and copp.
I LOVE THIS GAWD DAMN PHONE.

I'm definitely considering picking one up not but the only thing that's killing my decision is the 16gb of internal storage with no expandable memory.

What's the deal with buying from Amazon Wireless? The Galaxy Nexus is only a penny right now with a new contract.

From what I read it's basically a $250 penalty from Amazon if you get rid of the service within 6 months, any other downsides?

What's the deal with buying from Amazon Wireless? The Galaxy Nexus is only a penny right now with a new contract.

From what I read it's basically a $250 penalty from Amazon if you get rid of the service within 6 months, any other downsides?
Amazon/Wirefly/etc make their money from the carrier by extending contracts and activating/keeping data plans.  Thats why they sell the phones so low.  They slash the price and make it up in selling the plan. There's no "catch" per-say. Just that fee if you cancel early.  They make their money from the carrier, not you.   If you plan on keeping the service active for the duration of that time period, then its perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom