I want ICS on this GSII!!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by crowelliowa34

#TeamiPhone androids i hate there battery lives

That itty bitty *+@ screen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word like I laugh at people who actually feel that phone has a comparable web browsing and multimedia experience. Watching videos and web browsing on that phone compared the GS2's, G-Nex's, etc. is a joke . Seeing grown men with that tiny @!# phone makes me chuckle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

That itty bitty *+@ screen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word like I laugh at people who actually feel that phone has a comparable web browsing and multimedia experience. Watching videos and web browsing on that phone compared the GS2's, G-Nex's, etc. is a joke . Seeing grown men with that tiny @!# phone makes me chuckle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

You're cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This.
It's available now over Kies. International version. Although I am not sure how you get it if you have international version in the US. If I find the answer I'll be back and post. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

You're cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This.
It's available now over Kies. International version. Although I am not sure how you get it if you have international version in the US. If I find the answer I'll be back and post. 

Any way I can get an early upgrade with Sprint? I'm looking to dump my Evo 3D with the Galaxy Nexus when it drops.

Any way I can get an early upgrade with Sprint? I'm looking to dump my Evo 3D with the Galaxy Nexus when it drops.

Note is freakishly big. No way I could picture myself using that without some sort of earpiece. Might as well be holding an ipad up to your face. Joint is almost the size of a dvd case. I would probably cop if it came to Verizon tho.

Note is freakishly big. No way I could picture myself using that without some sort of earpiece. Might as well be holding an ipad up to your face. Joint is almost the size of a dvd case. I would probably cop if it came to Verizon tho.

Can someone tell me why my push notifications won't work for certain apps. Nothings coming through for twitter for android, plume, Facebook, draw something, etc. I signed out, deleted apps, and still nothing. I have a motorola photon running launcher pro if that matters at all. Its Android 2.3.4 if that matters also.Help?
nerd.gif

Can someone tell me why my push notifications won't work for certain apps. Nothings coming through for twitter for android, plume, Facebook, draw something, etc. I signed out, deleted apps, and still nothing. I have a motorola photon running launcher pro if that matters at all. Its Android 2.3.4 if that matters also.Help?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mp3911

Originally Posted by illmatic34

When ICS comes out for the GSII, does that mean the GSII variants (Skyrocket, Captivate Glide) will get it the same day too?

Nope. The first version to get it will be the international version, then it will trickle down the other versions after the carriers approve it. There's also the issue of some of the variants having different SOC's, so it might take a while for those to get ICS.

If you have a little bit of tech savy, or more importantly the patience to read thoroughly, check out XDA to see if a leak has dropped for your phone.  I've been running various versions of ICS leaks for about a month now and I'd NEVER go back to Gingerbread if I had to.  While the manufacturer skinned version isn't likely to be that fundamentally different than current GB, the stock Android 4.0 is just so much more polished.

I've run (almost) stock for GSII, CM9 and AOKP and all are similar, with their own different touches.  The setback is that they are still leaks/based on leaks and have various bugs still not ironed out yet.  Personally, the only bug I face is issues with SD card mounting and the phone going into airplane mode on its own when I'm in an area with no signal.

rba2k0.png

xaaom.png

I know it took longer when I rooted a EVO 3D but if you have a Samsung it's really a walk in the park.

When ICS comes out for the GSII, does that mean the GSII variants (Skyrocket, Captivate Glide) will get it the same day too?

Nope. The first version to get it will be the international version, then it will trickle down the other versions after the carriers approve it. There's also the issue of some of the variants having different SOC's, so it might take a while for those to get ICS.

If you have a little bit of tech savy, or more importantly the patience to read thoroughly, check out XDA to see if a leak has dropped for your phone.  I've been running various versions of ICS leaks for about a month now and I'd NEVER go back to Gingerbread if I had to.  While the manufacturer skinned version isn't likely to be that fundamentally different than current GB, the stock Android 4.0 is just so much more polished.

I've run (almost) stock for GSII, CM9 and AOKP and all are similar, with their own different touches.  The setback is that they are still leaks/based on leaks and have various bugs still not ironed out yet.  Personally, the only bug I face is issues with SD card mounting and the phone going into airplane mode on its own when I'm in an area with no signal.

rba2k0.png

xaaom.png

I know it took longer when I rooted a EVO 3D but if you have a Samsung it's really a walk in the park.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

rba2k0.png

xaaom.png

Ive been using ICS for about a week or two..........Its alright, i dont really use the added features.  

I TOTALLY forgot it had face recognition until a few days ago.........about to set it up now.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

rba2k0.png

xaaom.png

Ive been using ICS for about a week or two..........Its alright, i dont really use the added features.  

I TOTALLY forgot it had face recognition until a few days ago.........about to set it up now.

Is anyone else annoyed at the fact that they changed the android market name to google play?

I keep forgetting and got pissed off that i couldnt find it, then i remembered they changed the name.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is anyone else annoyed at the fact that they changed the android market name to google play?

I keep forgetting and got pissed off that i couldnt find it, then i remembered they changed the name.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my nexus one finally kicked da bucket....whats da top shelf gsm android...samsung galaxy nexus and galaxy note?

my nexus one finally kicked da bucket....whats da top shelf gsm android...samsung galaxy nexus and galaxy note?

Back
Top Bottom