Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12+-+1

Stacks, on stacks on stacks.....Galaxy Nexus reigns supreme.

About to take my talents to Verizon in a couple days but im not trying to pay $299.99 plus a $125 deposit . Wirefly has it for $99.99 but do they handle deposits ? I know radioshack does cause I had to pay one with my Evo but they also have the Galaxy Nexus for $299.99 any of you guys can assist me ? Im trying to find out who has the Nexus for $200 and handles deposits cause I don't think wirefly does.

About to take my talents to Verizon in a couple days but im not trying to pay $299.99 plus a $125 deposit . Wirefly has it for $99.99 but do they handle deposits ? I know radioshack does cause I had to pay one with my Evo but they also have the Galaxy Nexus for $299.99 any of you guys can assist me ? Im trying to find out who has the Nexus for $200 and handles deposits cause I don't think wirefly does.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Bestbuy handels deposit, but not selling the phone for $200 though. My suggestion to you is to buy it w/o contract and look for someone who's is leaving their Verizon service and have them transfer a clean standing account. Cause dropping 425 Plus all together on contract makes no sense, you can put that towards buying a Gnex outright from either ebay or Craiglist given you find a right price.

Also to keep you aware Verizon is soon to release a White Galaxy Nexus 16GB model which should retail for $200.00 next month. If you patience to wait out like April 1-15th is the release date time frame.

Bestbuy handels deposit, but not selling the phone for $200 though. My suggestion to you is to buy it w/o contract and look for someone who's is leaving their Verizon service and have them transfer a clean standing account. Cause dropping 425 Plus all together on contract makes no sense, you can put that towards buying a Gnex outright from either ebay or Craiglist given you find a right price.

Also to keep you aware Verizon is soon to release a White Galaxy Nexus 16GB model which should retail for $200.00 next month. If you patience to wait out like April 1-15th is the release date time frame.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Good looks Alc i might just wait till next month.

Good looks Alc i might just wait till next month.

Just got off the phone with Wirefly about a hour ago. They DO handle deposits so im gonna go ahead and cop the Galaxy Nexus this Monday for $99.99 im gonna have to pay a $125 deposit also but $225 is a GREAT price considering I would of had to pay $425 at a Verizon retailer which i wasn't going to do . Btw I have a bad ESN Nexus S 4G for sale $60 shipped. You can use it for parts or you can flash to metro or just use it as a media player . PM me if your interested .

Just got off the phone with Wirefly about a hour ago. They DO handle deposits so im gonna go ahead and cop the Galaxy Nexus this Monday for $99.99 im gonna have to pay a $125 deposit also but $225 is a GREAT price considering I would of had to pay $425 at a Verizon retailer which i wasn't going to do . Btw I have a bad ESN Nexus S 4G for sale $60 shipped. You can use it for parts or you can flash to metro or just use it as a media player . PM me if your interested .

thats whats up, just stay committed to using Verizon service for 2 years, cause lets say if your gonna cancel they will charge the cancelation fee and the original cost of the phone on contract ($300) so the phone is $100 you'll pay 200 plus what ever the cancelation is. I'm just letting you know.

thats whats up, just stay committed to using Verizon service for 2 years, cause lets say if your gonna cancel they will charge the cancelation fee and the original cost of the phone on contract ($300) so the phone is $100 you'll pay 200 plus what ever the cancelation is. I'm just letting you know.

The note looks good but seriously, unless I have cargo pockets that open on the side instead of the top like regular pockets I cant see me being able to fit it in my pockets. Also if I'm walking around looking for directions on my phone I will be a prime target for a robbery. :ohwell:

The note looks good but seriously, unless I have cargo pockets that open on the side instead of the top like regular pockets I cant see me being able to fit it in my pockets. Also if I'm walking around looking for directions on my phone I will be a prime target for a robbery. :ohwell:

Thanks man for that info I didn't know that at all. Definitely gonna stay with these dudes for the duration now no question.

Thanks man for that info I didn't know that at all. Definitely gonna stay with these dudes for the duration now no question.

Originally Posted by jeppprox

any promising phones coming out for sprint this year?

Galaxy Nexus rumored for May, Also the HTC One X is rumored to come to Sprint as the Evo LTE HD or the Evo 2

Originally Posted by jeppprox

any promising phones coming out for sprint this year?

Galaxy Nexus rumored for May, Also the HTC One X is rumored to come to Sprint as the Evo LTE HD or the Evo 2

When ICS comes out for the GSII, does that mean the GSII variants (Skyrocket, Captivate Glide) will get it the same day too?

When ICS comes out for the GSII, does that mean the GSII variants (Skyrocket, Captivate Glide) will get it the same day too?

Back
Top Bottom