Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahhh that looks really dope.
I'll probably get that whenever I get a new phone. 17 bucks for a launcher is crazy though.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'll probably get that whenever I get a new phone. 17 bucks for a launcher is crazy though.
I can't emphasize how so damn SMOOTH this thing runs. Crazy.

It IS expensive. Very. But I look at it like having a stock car then dropping money on some new rims. Do you need them? No. Does it look a helluva lot better? Yes.

But this is more than looks...great functionality. Don't regret buying this but I am however hopefully that they don't ditch support or take too long w/ needed updates. Like Shell 3D launcher was a waste (I'm glad I never fell for it).

Peace

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I can't emphasize how so damn SMOOTH this thing runs. Crazy.

It IS expensive. Very. But I look at it like having a stock car then dropping money on some new rims. Do you need them? No. Does it look a helluva lot better? Yes.

But this is more than looks...great functionality. Don't regret buying this but I am however hopefully that they don't ditch support or take too long w/ needed updates. Like Shell 3D launcher was a waste (I'm glad I never fell for it).

Peace

I feel like switching to the iPhone. Got an ns4g with ics and its hella laggy. The charger port is going bad. Happened to my evo. Nt stays lagging.
All I use is chrome twitter fb music and the camera. and I get hella lag. Not cool

I feel like switching to the iPhone. Got an ns4g with ics and its hella laggy. The charger port is going bad. Happened to my evo. Nt stays lagging.
All I use is chrome twitter fb music and the camera. and I get hella lag. Not cool

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

So getting a iPhone will solve the lag i guess
grin.gif

Overtime charging ports will go bad. Happen to my EVO and has happen to my friends iPhone4. Normal wear and tear will do that to any phone.

As for the lag your probably using a custom rom or that ICS leaked beta rom from google. It unfinished software.

Maybe you need to upgrade to a dual-core phone like Galaxy S 2 or wait for Galaxy Nexus to come out for sprint as for getting a iPhone, thats your choice if you don't like Android.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

So getting a iPhone will solve the lag i guess
grin.gif

Overtime charging ports will go bad. Happen to my EVO and has happen to my friends iPhone4. Normal wear and tear will do that to any phone.

As for the lag your probably using a custom rom or that ICS leaked beta rom from google. It unfinished software.

Maybe you need to upgrade to a dual-core phone like Galaxy S 2 or wait for Galaxy Nexus to come out for sprint as for getting a iPhone, thats your choice if you don't like Android.

II'm using bug less beast no stock kernel nothing crazy. Don't use hella apps or have too much running at one time.
I've had this phone for 4 months. It should not be going bad this quick. None of my friends with iPhones had this happen.
I love android been using it since the hero first came out so I'm not new to it.
I shouldn't be having these problems.

II'm using bug less beast no stock kernel nothing crazy. Don't use hella apps or have too much running at one time.
I've had this phone for 4 months. It should not be going bad this quick. None of my friends with iPhones had this happen.
I love android been using it since the hero first came out so I'm not new to it.
I shouldn't be having these problems.

Back
Top Bottom