• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T-mobile biggest release was the HTC G1, the first android phone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

why would it come out so early? the SSGSII didnt come out till late last year...........They should wait, unless it will have LTE on sprint.

EDIT*

Then again, april/may is around the time the people who got the EVO 4G will be coming out of their contract.........so i guess bringing out their 2012 flagship phone around that time makes sense.  either that or the nexus.

not for the rest of the world.  countries outside of the US got it around may/june.
i still doubt it's going to come out in april or may though.  and it's most definitely not going to come out at that time for the US.
Two points:

1). US carriers are the reason why the phone didn't come stateside until September/October.  The SGSII was setting sales records worldwide last spring/summer everywhere but North America.  Sammy isn't foolish; they've set brand loyalty with the Galaxy moniker and if you owned a Vibrant/Captivate/Epic/Fascinate and then copped SGSII/E4GT/Skyrocket, then chances are you're gonna cop the SG3 too.  OG owners are coming out of their 2-year contracts and a good amount of SGSII owners will early upgrade or sell their current to cop the new one.

2). iPhone 5.  Everyone knows that this one will be the gamechanger since the 4S didn't really switch anything up.  Samsung can't afford to lose potential customers once the iPhone rumor mill really starts rolling at full steam.  And no matter if the SGS III came with 2.0 Ghz, 16 mp cam, 1080p display and 64 GB of internal, it STILL ain't gonna outsell the iPhone 5, let alone even compete.  Whether you agree or not, iPhone is to mobile what Jordan Retro is to the sneaker game.   Sammy gotta get it out asap, IMO to get the train moving.

why would it come out so early? the SSGSII didnt come out till late last year...........They should wait, unless it will have LTE on sprint.

EDIT*

Then again, april/may is around the time the people who got the EVO 4G will be coming out of their contract.........so i guess bringing out their 2012 flagship phone around that time makes sense.  either that or the nexus.

not for the rest of the world.  countries outside of the US got it around may/june.
i still doubt it's going to come out in april or may though.  and it's most definitely not going to come out at that time for the US.
Two points:

1). US carriers are the reason why the phone didn't come stateside until September/October.  The SGSII was setting sales records worldwide last spring/summer everywhere but North America.  Sammy isn't foolish; they've set brand loyalty with the Galaxy moniker and if you owned a Vibrant/Captivate/Epic/Fascinate and then copped SGSII/E4GT/Skyrocket, then chances are you're gonna cop the SG3 too.  OG owners are coming out of their 2-year contracts and a good amount of SGSII owners will early upgrade or sell their current to cop the new one.

2). iPhone 5.  Everyone knows that this one will be the gamechanger since the 4S didn't really switch anything up.  Samsung can't afford to lose potential customers once the iPhone rumor mill really starts rolling at full steam.  And no matter if the SGS III came with 2.0 Ghz, 16 mp cam, 1080p display and 64 GB of internal, it STILL ain't gonna outsell the iPhone 5, let alone even compete.  Whether you agree or not, iPhone is to mobile what Jordan Retro is to the sneaker game.   Sammy gotta get it out asap, IMO to get the train moving.

I agree 100% with that Iphone 5 statement. Hell even if it's not a huge upgrade from the 4s it's still going to sell more than the S3. So that's why I think they need to hurry up and release it, go ahead and get these customers locked in to maximize sales.

I agree 100% with that Iphone 5 statement. Hell even if it's not a huge upgrade from the 4s it's still going to sell more than the S3. So that's why I think they need to hurry up and release it, go ahead and get these customers locked in to maximize sales.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

EDIT*

Two points:

Here's the thing though...Samsung Galaxy Series doesn't have to outsell the iPhone 5 to be viable. The Galaxy line and all its iterations are doing more than well in the market. They are excellent products, they do more than a iPhone that isn't jailbroken and offers more variety. What is so very interesting though is the curiosity exhibited by iPhone owners when they see the big bright deep color screens on the Galaxy line. I have both the SGSII and the Note, and when I'm flying around I almost always get asked a question like "hey what phone is that??". Almost every time it's an iPhone user. The last time I was on the plane a week ago both my seat mates were gawking at the Note. I was watching Law Abiding Citizen on the flight in 5.3" of deep dark contrasted HD glory. 

BTW Native youtube is quite underrated...the Youtube app sucks in comarison.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

EDIT*

Two points:

Here's the thing though...Samsung Galaxy Series doesn't have to outsell the iPhone 5 to be viable. The Galaxy line and all its iterations are doing more than well in the market. They are excellent products, they do more than a iPhone that isn't jailbroken and offers more variety. What is so very interesting though is the curiosity exhibited by iPhone owners when they see the big bright deep color screens on the Galaxy line. I have both the SGSII and the Note, and when I'm flying around I almost always get asked a question like "hey what phone is that??". Almost every time it's an iPhone user. The last time I was on the plane a week ago both my seat mates were gawking at the Note. I was watching Law Abiding Citizen on the flight in 5.3" of deep dark contrasted HD glory. 

BTW Native youtube is quite underrated...the Youtube app sucks in comarison.

Well I passed on the sale yesterday for the Nexus, could have copped for $150. Think I am going to go with the iphone for now and see what comes out. If the SGS3 comes out on Verizon soon I might just sell the 4s and cop at full price.

Well I passed on the sale yesterday for the Nexus, could have copped for $150. Think I am going to go with the iphone for now and see what comes out. If the SGS3 comes out on Verizon soon I might just sell the 4s and cop at full price.

TSF Shell released in Android Market yesterday.

Yes, 99% of people will cry about the cost $17.

I bought it, oh well. Looking forward to see what the updates will bring. SMOOTHEST LAUNCHER I HAVE EVER USED ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE.

*The version that just released is still missing features from video. The Music, Weather & Note widgets are available right now

TSF Shell released in Android Market yesterday.

Yes, 99% of people will cry about the cost $17.

I bought it, oh well. Looking forward to see what the updates will bring. SMOOTHEST LAUNCHER I HAVE EVER USED ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE.

*The version that just released is still missing features from video. The Music, Weather & Note widgets are available right now

ahhh that looks really dope.
I'll probably get that whenever I get a new phone. 17 bucks for a launcher is crazy though.

Back
Top Bottom