• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was gonna get the Note this Thurs but after seeing that the HTC One X will release within 60 days, think I'm gonna hold out for that. My Atrix is DONNNNE! 
frown.gif

Was gonna get the Note this Thurs but after seeing that the HTC One X will release within 60 days, think I'm gonna hold out for that. My Atrix is DONNNNE! 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Need some help wdeciding what phone to get. Im on ATT btw. Galaxy Note or Unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus? 

Go into ATT store and figure out which is best for you.

Need some help wdeciding what phone to get. Im on ATT btw. Galaxy Note or Unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus? 

Go into ATT store and figure out which is best for you.

I'd wait for the HTC One X if I were you...

I'd wait for the HTC One X if I were you...

Looks like HTC One X for ATT will not be quad core, but it will have the new S4 dual core Krait Snapdragon in it for the LTE...not bad, not bad at all
pimp.gif

Looks like HTC One X for ATT will not be quad core, but it will have the new S4 dual core Krait Snapdragon in it for the LTE...not bad, not bad at all
pimp.gif

What phones are you guys using right now? I have the Razr and my girl has the amaze.

Mine is rooted and rom'd and is wild fast with combo of goo battery life. The amaze 4 g is a beast as well. Trying to root it but cannot figure out one of the commands for mac. Have the boot loader unlocked tho

What phones are you guys using right now? I have the Razr and my girl has the amaze.

Mine is rooted and rom'd and is wild fast with combo of goo battery life. The amaze 4 g is a beast as well. Trying to root it but cannot figure out one of the commands for mac. Have the boot loader unlocked tho

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Still stuck with the Droid Incredible, waiting for the S3 since the One X was only for AT&T.
If the S3 doesn't come to Verizon I'm just going to get an Iphone 5 whenever it releases.

Back
Top Bottom