Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Pretty much the same for me, i don't make too many phone calls so having to hold it up won't be an issue for me. Funny how some reviewers are bashing the size of the phone. 100% guarantee you that if this had an apple logo on it not one reviewer would be bashing the size of it, just sayin.
That's how the world works now.  apple has everyone trained and brainwashed to like their products no matter what 
sick.gif
.  It's disgusting.
lol yeah I've gotten to a point where I don't even try to talk my friends out of iPhone anymore. yall wanna be sheep and have less features...go head 
laugh.gif

Im imagining Netflix on the Note!!! 5 inch Samoled!!!!

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Pretty much the same for me, i don't make too many phone calls so having to hold it up won't be an issue for me. Funny how some reviewers are bashing the size of the phone. 100% guarantee you that if this had an apple logo on it not one reviewer would be bashing the size of it, just sayin.
That's how the world works now.  apple has everyone trained and brainwashed to like their products no matter what 
sick.gif
.  It's disgusting.
lol yeah I've gotten to a point where I don't even try to talk my friends out of iPhone anymore. yall wanna be sheep and have less features...go head 
laugh.gif

Im imagining Netflix on the Note!!! 5 inch Samoled!!!!

I'm due for an upgrade in four days and i'm really tempted to get one.
You can actually upgrade right now, if you want. AT&T lets you upgrade on the first of the month that your upgrade is available.

You can actually upgrade right now, if you want. AT&T lets you upgrade on the first of the month that your upgrade is available.

I have a droid, and I wanted to ask where I can do more to my phone? I haven't had much success w/ fonts as some of them looked funny. More so, I wanted to change the color of the default clock's font.

Thanks.

I have a droid, and I wanted to ask where I can do more to my phone? I haven't had much success w/ fonts as some of them looked funny. More so, I wanted to change the color of the default clock's font.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Yeah i actually double checked the day i posted that and i'm eligible already. Amazon wireless has the Note for $249.99, so tempted.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Yeah i actually double checked the day i posted that and i'm eligible already. Amazon wireless has the Note for $249.99, so tempted.

The video below is extremely boring, but it shows how OMAP5 is faster than Tegra 3 at web browsing, while playing a MP3 file and downloading a movie in the background. In the demo they claim their OMAP5 is only running two ARM Cortex-A15 CPU cores at 800 MHz, while “a commercial device powered by a quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor

The video below is extremely boring, but it shows how OMAP5 is faster than Tegra 3 at web browsing, while playing a MP3 file and downloading a movie in the background. In the demo they claim their OMAP5 is only running two ARM Cortex-A15 CPU cores at 800 MHz, while “a commercial device powered by a quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor

Telling y'all...this Note is an amazing device. It really changes how you use your device. It is huge no doubt but it is almost all screen abduction the screen is in HD and is bright and has deep blacks like a plasma tv. YouTube on it is ridiculous. Not the YouTube app. I mean the desktop version of YouTube. LTE if you are in an area that has it is so fast that its hard to believe. I got 50mbps in ATL airport this morning.

Telling y'all...this Note is an amazing device. It really changes how you use your device. It is huge no doubt but it is almost all screen abduction the screen is in HD and is bright and has deep blacks like a plasma tv. YouTube on it is ridiculous. Not the YouTube app. I mean the desktop version of YouTube. LTE if you are in an area that has it is so fast that its hard to believe. I got 50mbps in ATL airport this morning.

I hate how all HTC phones look the same. But still probably getting this One X if it comes to Verizon
One S to the left One X to the right
ITProPortal-HTC-One-S_12_overlaywm2-580x435.jpg

I hate how all HTC phones look the same. But still probably getting this One X if it comes to Verizon

Originally Posted by omgitswes

The left one is definitely the sensation. HTC needs to step their game up, I'm not impressed at all. Capacitive buttons on ICS seems redundant when, ICS is suppose to have on-screen navigation buttons and most OEM'S are going the route of the Galaxy Nexus.
MWC Is coming up which should be exciting can't wait.

Google’s 7-inch Nexus tablet to enter production in April

google-tablet-630.jpg

Google Chairman and former CEO Eric Schmidt hinted at a Nexus tablet last year and then Digitimes confirmed the report in January with their supply chain sources. This week Richard Shim, an analyst with DisplaySearch, provided additional details on the rumored device.

Shim claims the 7-inch tablet will feature a 1280×800 resolution and enter production in April. This lines up with earlier rumors that Google would bring the device to market in June. Shim also thinks the initial production run will be 1.5 million to 2 million units.

It’s still not clear how Google will position the device. Shim said,

The left one is definitely the sensation. HTC needs to step their game up, I'm not impressed at all. Capacitive buttons on ICS seems redundant when, ICS is suppose to have on-screen navigation buttons and most OEM'S are going the route of the Galaxy Nexus.
MWC Is coming up which should be exciting can't wait.

Google’s 7-inch Nexus tablet to enter production in April

google-tablet-630.jpg

Google Chairman and former CEO Eric Schmidt hinted at a Nexus tablet last year and then Digitimes confirmed the report in January with their supply chain sources. This week Richard Shim, an analyst with DisplaySearch, provided additional details on the rumored device.

Shim claims the 7-inch tablet will feature a 1280×800 resolution and enter production in April. This lines up with earlier rumors that Google would bring the device to market in June. Shim also thinks the initial production run will be 1.5 million to 2 million units.

It’s still not clear how Google will position the device. Shim said,

I liked the rendered version of the One X more than the actual version, and yeah idk why companies are sticking with the capacitive buttons on their 4.0 devices.
A part of me is hoping that something that hasn't gotten much of any press comes out at MWC that I want, as of now I'm just gonna stick with that One x even though I'm not as big of a fan as I was earlier.

I liked the rendered version of the One X more than the actual version, and yeah idk why companies are sticking with the capacitive buttons on their 4.0 devices.
A part of me is hoping that something that hasn't gotten much of any press comes out at MWC that I want, as of now I'm just gonna stick with that One x even though I'm not as big of a fan as I was earlier.

it was probably in their product pipeline before galaxy nexus made it's debut, cheaper to just keep the design then tweak it.
tired.gif

it was probably in their product pipeline before galaxy nexus made it's debut, cheaper to just keep the design then tweak it.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom