• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note is too big for a phone and too small for a tablet.

Unless you use it with a bluetooth all day, i cant hold that up to my ear and NOT feel like an idiot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just renewed my contract and bought the white HTC Amaze. Needed a new phone since my nexus one crapped out on me. Enjoying it so far.

Was running launcer pro on my nexus one but im still getting used to sense ui. Was using beautiful widgets for my clock.

Any suggestions for apps like those for customization?

maybe root the phone once i get comfortable with it? i have never rooted a phone.

Just renewed my contract and bought the white HTC Amaze. Needed a new phone since my nexus one crapped out on me. Enjoying it so far.

Was running launcer pro on my nexus one but im still getting used to sense ui. Was using beautiful widgets for my clock.

maybe root the phone once i get comfortable with it? i have never rooted a phone.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

didnt i help you out not long ago with customization?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

didnt i help you out not long ago with customization?
laugh.gif

Been reading that the Galaxy S3 might drop as early as April or May. Been itching to get a new phone, right now between a Nexus and iphone. Anyone heard anything as far as if the SGS3 will come to Verizon, don't want to wait like I was for the SGS2 and them not even get it
30t6p3b.gif

Been reading that the Galaxy S3 might drop as early as April or May. Been itching to get a new phone, right now between a Nexus and iphone. Anyone heard anything as far as if the SGS3 will come to Verizon, don't want to wait like I was for the SGS2 and them not even get it
30t6p3b.gif

why would it come out so early? the SSGSII didnt come out till late last year...........They should wait, unless it will have LTE on sprint.

EDIT*

Then again, april/may is around the time the people who got the EVO 4G will be coming out of their contract.........so i guess bringing out their 2012 flagship phone around that time makes sense.  either that or the nexus.

why would it come out so early? the SSGSII didnt come out till late last year...........They should wait, unless it will have LTE on sprint.

EDIT*

Then again, april/may is around the time the people who got the EVO 4G will be coming out of their contract.........so i guess bringing out their 2012 flagship phone around that time makes sense.  either that or the nexus.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

EDIT*

not for the rest of the world.  countries outside of the US got it around may/june.
i still doubt it's going to come out in april or may though.  and it's most definitely not going to come out at that time for the US.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

EDIT*

not for the rest of the world.  countries outside of the US got it around may/june.
i still doubt it's going to come out in april or may though.  and it's most definitely not going to come out at that time for the US.

Another reason to have quad core phones
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Ubuntu's full desktop OS coming to multi-core Android devices[/h1]

What the Atrix 4G first promised, it looks like the folks at Canonical may deliver. Think back to CES 2011, when Motorola showed us a future where our phone was the only computing device we would need -- only to leave us wanting when its webtop app didn't deliver the requisite functionality for such a future. Well, it turns out Ubuntu now runs on multi-core Android devices and your handset can grant a full desktop experience when docked with a display and a keyboard. It's a customized version of Ubuntu that plays nice with Android, the two OS's sharing data and services while running simultaneously. So, you can still access telephony and texts from the Ubuntu environment while enjoying all the computing capabilities it has to offer, including: Ubuntu TV, virtualization tools for running Windows applications, desktop web browsers, and Ubuntu apps built for ARM. It isn't clear exactly what hardware you'll need to run Ubuntu on a handset, but Canonical has said it works on multi-core devices with HDMI and USB connections. We'll get more info next week when it's shown off at MWC, but until then you'll have to settle for the source below and PR after the break.

pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]

What the Atrix 4G first promised, it looks like the folks at Canonical may deliver. Think back to CES 2011, when Motorola showed us a future where our phone was the only computing device we would need -- only to leave us wanting when its webtop app didn't deliver the requisite functionality for such a future. Well, it turns out Ubuntu now runs on multi-core Android devices and your handset can grant a full desktop experience when docked with a display and a keyboard. It's a customized version of Ubuntu that plays nice with Android, the two OS's sharing data and services while running simultaneously. So, you can still access telephony and texts from the Ubuntu environment while enjoying all the computing capabilities it has to offer, including: Ubuntu TV, virtualization tools for running Windows applications, desktop web browsers, and Ubuntu apps built for ARM. It isn't clear exactly what hardware you'll need to run Ubuntu on a handset, but Canonical has said it works on multi-core devices with HDMI and USB connections. We'll get more info next week when it's shown off at MWC, but until then you'll have to settle for the source below and PR after the break.

Im going to have to decide between the NOTE (if it comes to Sprint) and the Galaxy 3. For me the bigger the better baby, I got big hands so no deal breaker. Plus I only use like 200 mins a month so holding up that huge thing to my ears wont be that big of a problem

Im going to have to decide between the NOTE (if it comes to Sprint) and the Galaxy 3. For me the bigger the better baby, I got big hands so no deal breaker. Plus I only use like 200 mins a month so holding up that huge thing to my ears wont be that big of a problem

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]

Now THAT would be sick

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]

Now THAT would be sick

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Pretty much the same for me, i don't make too many phone calls so having to hold it up won't be an issue for me. Funny how some reviewers are bashing the size of the phone. 100% guarantee you that if this had an apple logo on it not one reviewer would be bashing the size of it, just sayin.

Pretty much the same for me, i don't make too many phone calls so having to hold it up won't be an issue for me. Funny how some reviewers are bashing the size of the phone. 100% guarantee you that if this had an apple logo on it not one reviewer would be bashing the size of it, just sayin.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

That's how the world works now.  apple has everyone trained and brainwashed to like their products no matter what 
sick.gif
.  It's disgusting.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

That's how the world works now.  apple has everyone trained and brainwashed to like their products no matter what 
sick.gif
.  It's disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom