• Poll closed .
Honestly why is a quad-core chip needed on a Smartphone 
laugh.gif
 How about more focus on battery technology or camera lens

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif

With my RAZR rooted and rom'd I can't imagine it any faster.

laugh.gif

With my RAZR rooted and rom'd I can't imagine it any faster.

laugh.gif

So that the your cellphone will basically become your laptop, Just how the Atrix and motorola got that dock it to laptop monitor. Your mobile computing device will soon become your main computing device. Look at how netbooks were wiped out of existence from the iPad and other tablets. The software gets better, we will need hardware to match it. Me personally I'm still sticking with a Nexus device with a dual-core and its a quad-core nexus i'll copp that too.

laugh.gif

So that the your cellphone will basically become your laptop, Just how the Atrix and motorola got that dock it to laptop monitor. Your mobile computing device will soon become your main computing device. Look at how netbooks were wiped out of existence from the iPad and other tablets. The software gets better, we will need hardware to match it. Me personally I'm still sticking with a Nexus device with a dual-core and its a quad-core nexus i'll copp that too.

yeah i dont need quad core, for android theres no point yet until things change make some powerful apps that makes my toys run slow and then ill need it, but for now rooting and overclocking android runs very smooth and fast

and + they want a person to buy a phone then buy a 150$ laptop dock...no thanks i dont think that will last just cause of tablets

yeah i dont need quad core, for android theres no point yet until things change make some powerful apps that makes my toys run slow and then ill need it, but for now rooting and overclocking android runs very smooth and fast

and + they want a person to buy a phone then buy a 150$ laptop dock...no thanks i dont think that will last just cause of tablets

Bought the Galaxy Note today on release day...I still have my Galaxy S II...I though the screen on the Galaxy S II was amazing, but the Note blows it out the water with better resolution and much better contrast resolution. It is a true 5.3" HD screen. It is extremely fast and responsive...LTE is blazing fast. BTW my lady had the iPhone 4 and after seeing the demo of the Galaxy Note the other day at Best Buy mobile she made me get her one too today. 

Bought the Galaxy Note today on release day...I still have my Galaxy S II...I though the screen on the Galaxy S II was amazing, but the Note blows it out the water with better resolution and much better contrast resolution. It is a true 5.3" HD screen. It is extremely fast and responsive...LTE is blazing fast. BTW my lady had the iPhone 4 and after seeing the demo of the Galaxy Note the other day at Best Buy mobile she made me get her one too today. 

ever since i cracked my s2 screen and replaced it with one from ebay, my microphone hasnt been the same. i get complaints that people cant hear me. ive opened it up multiple times but cant seem to do anything about it. this cant be life.

ever since i cracked my s2 screen and replaced it with one from ebay, my microphone hasnt been the same. i get complaints that people cant hear me. ive opened it up multiple times but cant seem to do anything about it. this cant be life.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

No insurance?  If so, sell it for $200 on ebay (even with the cracked screen or messed up mic) and get a new one through insurance.  (tell them you lost it instead of just cracking the screen and sending that one back to them)

When my screen had a big crack in it, i sold it on ebay for $200 and stated it had a bad ESN and a cracked screen, told sprint i lost it, got another one for $100 + $20 for saturday, next day shipping.

It might be wrong, but *%$+, im spending $8 a month on that crap, IM USING IT........no point in sending in a cracked screen phone instead of saying you lost it and having the same result. (cept you dont come out of money to get a new one from asurion)

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

No insurance?  If so, sell it for $200 on ebay (even with the cracked screen or messed up mic) and get a new one through insurance.  (tell them you lost it instead of just cracking the screen and sending that one back to them)

When my screen had a big crack in it, i sold it on ebay for $200 and stated it had a bad ESN and a cracked screen, told sprint i lost it, got another one for $100 + $20 for saturday, next day shipping.

It might be wrong, but *%$+, im spending $8 a month on that crap, IM USING IT........no point in sending in a cracked screen phone instead of saying you lost it and having the same result. (cept you dont come out of money to get a new one from asurion)

i bought it off some dude on kijiji (like craigslist)

im pretty sure it was "hot"

i read that samsung service centers dont help you without a proof of purchase

so i went and did it myself. it went well but is not perfect.

i bought it off some dude on kijiji (like craigslist)

im pretty sure it was "hot"

i read that samsung service centers dont help you without a proof of purchase

so i went and did it myself. it went well but is not perfect.

Back
Top Bottom