• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word is that nexus s 4g on sprint will get ICS today. Post info if you got it. I need that update.

Word is that nexus s 4g on sprint will get ICS today. Post info if you got it. I need that update.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

oh word? i'm good with cm9 though, close enough
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

oh word? i'm good with cm9 though, close enough
grin.gif

is there anyway i can get a refund for an app?

it cost 31 bucks

btw it was nba gametime and i dont want it. i just purchased it yesterday

it cost 31 bucks

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by odog24

it cost 31 bucks

found this by using google

at first it used to be 24 hours which was great i would buy more apps and be able to use them and see how they run on my phone for half of the day and if it was a battery killer or not, how can you tell if you want the app or not in 15 minutes? *waits for someone to say its the perfect amount of time* 

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by odog24

it cost 31 bucks

found this by using google

at first it used to be 24 hours which was great i would buy more apps and be able to use them and see how they run on my phone for half of the day and if it was a battery killer or not, how can you tell if you want the app or not in 15 minutes? *waits for someone to say its the perfect amount of time* 

Looks like this is what I'm holding out for now... no patience... gimme gimme gimme...
http://pocketnow.com/android/nvidia-first-quad-core-android-phones-shipping-this-quarter 
NVIDIA: First Quad-Core Android Phones Shipping This Quarter
File under: News
By: Stephen Schenck |1:30 PM 16-Feb-12 |0 Comments

Tegra3.jpg

Quad-core Androids are now a reality, thanks to NVIDIA and its Tegra 3 processor. Announced back in November, the chip has already infiltrated the tablet market. Now we're anxiously awaiting some quad-core smartphones, and fully expect to see such devices put on a good show at the MWC later this month. Even just seeing models like the HTC One X will be great, but it won't be long before our attentions turn to when these quad-core phones will actually hit retail shelves. NVIDIA just delivered an earnings call to investors, where it had some good news about just that subject. 

According to NVIDIA, the first quad-core Tegra 3 Android phones will start shipping sometime this quarter. Now, we don't know just how many devices NVIDIA is talking about, but news that we won't be waiting until summer to see the first arrive is still good to hear. 

One other bit of interesting news to come out of the earnings call is that the company is working on a new system-on-a-chip that will integrate 3G and LTE radios, hopefully reducing power consumption. Presumably, we'd see both quad- and dual-core versions of this component arrive; NVIDIA says that could happen sometime later this year. It's not clear yet just how NVIDIA will market the new chips, but for now the project is going by codename Grey. 

Source: NVIDIA 
Via: The Verge

Looks like this is what I'm holding out for now... no patience... gimme gimme gimme...
http://pocketnow.com/android/nvidia-first-quad-core-android-phones-shipping-this-quarter 
NVIDIA: First Quad-Core Android Phones Shipping This Quarter
File under: News
By: Stephen Schenck |1:30 PM 16-Feb-12 |0 Comments

Tegra3.jpg

Quad-core Androids are now a reality, thanks to NVIDIA and its Tegra 3 processor. Announced back in November, the chip has already infiltrated the tablet market. Now we're anxiously awaiting some quad-core smartphones, and fully expect to see such devices put on a good show at the MWC later this month. Even just seeing models like the HTC One X will be great, but it won't be long before our attentions turn to when these quad-core phones will actually hit retail shelves. NVIDIA just delivered an earnings call to investors, where it had some good news about just that subject. 

According to NVIDIA, the first quad-core Tegra 3 Android phones will start shipping sometime this quarter. Now, we don't know just how many devices NVIDIA is talking about, but news that we won't be waiting until summer to see the first arrive is still good to hear. 

One other bit of interesting news to come out of the earnings call is that the company is working on a new system-on-a-chip that will integrate 3G and LTE radios, hopefully reducing power consumption. Presumably, we'd see both quad- and dual-core versions of this component arrive; NVIDIA says that could happen sometime later this year. It's not clear yet just how NVIDIA will market the new chips, but for now the project is going by codename Grey. 

Source: NVIDIA 
Via: The Verge

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

when the hell is the galaxy nexus officially coming to ATT??
I get my GSM unlocked Galaxy Nexus today and I cant wait. Gotta decide if im gonna keep it or stay with mt galaxy s II. That internal memory is kinda issue

16 gig? I'd definitely want 32.
Where did you buy from?

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

when the hell is the galaxy nexus officially coming to ATT??
I get my GSM unlocked Galaxy Nexus today and I cant wait. Gotta decide if im gonna keep it or stay with mt galaxy s II. That internal memory is kinda issue

16 gig? I'd definitely want 32.
Where did you buy from?

Back
Top Bottom