Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

What phones are you guys using right now? I have the Razr and my girl has the amaze.

Mine is rooted and rom'd and is wild fast with combo of goo battery life. The amaze 4 g is a beast as well. Trying to root it but cannot figure out one of the commands for mac. Have the boot loader unlocked tho

Still stuck with the Droid Incredible, waiting for the S3 since the One X was only for AT&T.
If the S3 doesn't come to Verizon I'm just going to get an Iphone 5 whenever it releases.

im using the infuse with miui and the kindle fire with cm7

contract ends in sept, maybe gonna get iphone5 or whatever its called, i think the numbers names are stupid to be honest, are people really gonna be saying i got the iphone15

im using the infuse with miui and the kindle fire with cm7

contract ends in sept, maybe gonna get iphone5 or whatever its called, i think the numbers names are stupid to be honest, are people really gonna be saying i got the iphone15

Damn, switching to iphones i see. I am eager to see what the come with also. If they come heavy with at least a 4.3 inch screen and some kind of flash I\it will def get my attention

Damn, switching to iphones i see. I am eager to see what the come with also. If they come heavy with at least a 4.3 inch screen and some kind of flash I\it will def get my attention

Originally Posted by KOD843

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Need some help wdeciding what phone to get. Im on ATT btw. Galaxy Note or Unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus? 

I'd wait for the HTC One X if I were you...
The Note will get ICS within the next month to 6 weeks. Once it gets ICS it will still be the best Android phone on the market. It already has a HD screen that is considered the best in the game, it already has a 1.5Ghz Dual Core processor, and the camera is great. No need to keep waiting for the next great thing. The Note has NOW...it don't care who got next.

Go to Best Buy to get it though...pay for the guaranteed early upgrade plan...in Six months you'll get $375 back for the Note, you can pay your ETF with that and get the next phone if you want.

Originally Posted by KOD843

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Need some help wdeciding what phone to get. Im on ATT btw. Galaxy Note or Unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus? 

I'd wait for the HTC One X if I were you...
The Note will get ICS within the next month to 6 weeks. Once it gets ICS it will still be the best Android phone on the market. It already has a HD screen that is considered the best in the game, it already has a 1.5Ghz Dual Core processor, and the camera is great. No need to keep waiting for the next great thing. The Note has NOW...it don't care who got next.

Go to Best Buy to get it though...pay for the guaranteed early upgrade plan...in Six months you'll get $375 back for the Note, you can pay your ETF with that and get the next phone if you want.

What phones are you guys using right now? I have the Razr and my girl has the amaze.

Mine is rooted and rom'd and is wild fast with combo of goo battery life. The amaze 4 g is a beast as well. Trying to root it but cannot figure out one of the commands for mac. Have the boot loader unlocked tho

I have the Amaze.  Have you tried going to xda?  I think there's a one-click method to root it.  

I have the Amaze.  Have you tried going to xda?  I think there's a one-click method to root it.  

Hey guys, I just copped a nexus S (AT&T) today and wanted to know if you guys could point in the right direction as far where I should to find out how to customize my phone like you guys do. I know how to do it on a jailbroken iPhone but this is my 1st android OS phone and I'm pretty lost. I just got gosms, ex launcher and google music.

Hey guys, I just copped a nexus S (AT&T) today and wanted to know if you guys could point in the right direction as far where I should to find out how to customize my phone like you guys do. I know how to do it on a jailbroken iPhone but this is my 1st android OS phone and I'm pretty lost. I just got gosms, ex launcher and google music.

I'm rolling with the ATT Galaxy Note. Thing is awesome.

Switched from the Intl. S II (best phone ever imo) to the Note. The Note is perfect for what I need a phone for. Rarely make calls, heavy texting, email, web browsing. Size playing a factor is overrated. I'm 5'8/9 with avg size hands I would guess and I have no problems with it. Plus its slim and fits in my front right pocket easily. If you're the skinny jean type then I can see where there would be problems.

I just wish it had the home button rather than the 4. No way I'm dropping $700+ on the intl note.

I'm rolling with the ATT Galaxy Note. Thing is awesome.

Switched from the Intl. S II (best phone ever imo) to the Note. The Note is perfect for what I need a phone for. Rarely make calls, heavy texting, email, web browsing. Size playing a factor is overrated. I'm 5'8/9 with avg size hands I would guess and I have no problems with it. Plus its slim and fits in my front right pocket easily. If you're the skinny jean type then I can see where there would be problems.

I just wish it had the home button rather than the 4. No way I'm dropping $700+ on the intl note.

Has anyone used WP7? How was the jump from Android? I've been thinking about making the jump, but have been hesitant. I don't see many people using them and they seem to have very few apps. Also, the HTC One X looks like a monster. Should I stick to something familiar to me, like Android, or make the jump?

Has anyone used WP7? How was the jump from Android? I've been thinking about making the jump, but have been hesitant. I don't see many people using them and they seem to have very few apps. Also, the HTC One X looks like a monster. Should I stick to something familiar to me, like Android, or make the jump?

Google Voice Help

So I'm traveling outside the US in a week. I don't want to bring my laptop so I'm taking my phone (Droid X) instead.
Planning to use it with wifi in Airplane mode to avoid roaming charges etc.
I know I can text with Google Voice app for free, does the same apply when I'm out the country?
If not, any alternatives?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Google Voice Help

So I'm traveling outside the US in a week. I don't want to bring my laptop so I'm taking my phone (Droid X) instead.
Planning to use it with wifi in Airplane mode to avoid roaming charges etc.
I know I can text with Google Voice app for free, does the same apply when I'm out the country?
If not, any alternatives?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Not sure if this has been asked already, but is the Galaxy Note dropping for T-Mobile?

No news on T-Mobile getting it yet. Which I don't understand why.
That sucks
ohwell.gif
My contract is up so technically if I wanted it bad enough (haven't used the demo yet) I could just drop T-Mobile and head to AT&T..Except I'd be giving up unlimited data for capped data..I use Spotify a lot when I'm not home and that uses a significant amount of data per month

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Not sure if this has been asked already, but is the Galaxy Note dropping for T-Mobile?

No news on T-Mobile getting it yet. Which I don't understand why.
That sucks
ohwell.gif
My contract is up so technically if I wanted it bad enough (haven't used the demo yet) I could just drop T-Mobile and head to AT&T..Except I'd be giving up unlimited data for capped data..I use Spotify a lot when I'm not home and that uses a significant amount of data per month

Back
Top Bottom