Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by ninjahood

my nexus one finally kicked da bucket....whats da top shelf gsm android...samsung galaxy nexus and galaxy note?

im used to you having the sidekick, so im guessing you have t-mobile.............

As far as i know, the SSGSII is still the champion on t-mobile.........even the newer phones coming out cant really stand up to it.

my nexus one finally kicked da bucket....whats da top shelf gsm android...samsung galaxy nexus and galaxy note?

im used to you having the sidekick, so im guessing you have t-mobile.............

As far as i know, the SSGSII is still the champion on t-mobile.........even the newer phones coming out cant really stand up to it.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Is anyone else annoyed at the fact that they changed the android market name to google play?

I keep forgetting and got pissed off that i couldnt find it, then i remembered they changed the name.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yup. I didn't even know it changed until I typed missing market icon into google to find out it was changed.

Is anyone else annoyed at the fact that they changed the android market name to google play?

I keep forgetting and got pissed off that i couldnt find it, then i remembered they changed the name.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yup. I didn't even know it changed until I typed missing market icon into google to find out it was changed.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really?  I had to physically go into the market, THEN it told me the name changed and switched it up on the phone............i just didnt pay attention to what it actually said
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by asianplayer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really?  I had to physically go into the market, THEN it told me the name changed and switched it up on the phone............i just didnt pay attention to what it actually said
laugh.gif

anyone familiar with good glue or dbl sided tape for mobiles? i replaced my screen on my s2 but it didnt come with its own glue/tape so its sticking out a bit.

anyone familiar with good glue or dbl sided tape for mobiles? i replaced my screen on my s2 but it didnt come with its own glue/tape so its sticking out a bit.

grin.gif
i was da first cat in this thread with a highpowered android phone WAY back in 2010...

anyways, im leary of anything to which samsung galaxy series that isn't nexus...they make their phones and promptly abandoned em from updates...

grin.gif
i was da first cat in this thread with a highpowered android phone WAY back in 2010...

anyways, im leary of anything to which samsung galaxy series that isn't nexus...they make their phones and promptly abandoned em from updates...

All we need on XDA is the kernel source to get ICS fully functioning on the ATT GSII. Of course thats all up to Samsung tho, they released 4.0 but still no source.

All we need on XDA is the kernel source to get ICS fully functioning on the ATT GSII. Of course thats all up to Samsung tho, they released 4.0 but still no source.

grin.gif

Eh, the updates from now on cant really get much better than they already are...........the features and additions they are adding on ICS, which im currently using, were not really NEEDED.

Even if thats the case........XDA has you covered for at least 2 years until your contract is up and time for the next phone that comes out.

I dont have ANY complaints about the SSGSII up to this point beyond sprints shoddy signal..........but my friend has it on t-mobile and says its the best t-mobile phone to ever come out. (he has worked for them for about 10 years)

grin.gif

Eh, the updates from now on cant really get much better than they already are...........the features and additions they are adding on ICS, which im currently using, were not really NEEDED.

Even if thats the case........XDA has you covered for at least 2 years until your contract is up and time for the next phone that comes out.

I dont have ANY complaints about the SSGSII up to this point beyond sprints shoddy signal..........but my friend has it on t-mobile and says its the best t-mobile phone to ever come out. (he has worked for them for about 10 years)

grin.gif

T-mobile doesn't have the Galaxy Nexus but the international version works on HSPA+. Just drop the cash on it if YOU MUST have a Nexus device.

grin.gif

T-mobile doesn't have the Galaxy Nexus but the international version works on HSPA+. Just drop the cash on it if YOU MUST have a Nexus device.

Only reason i HATE the nexus device is because it doesnt come with removable storage........which i still dont understand why that isnt a feature on what is SUPPOSED to be the best phone.

Hell, the camera is only 5MP............its mind boggling that the features of that phone and not as good as the GSII line, very very odd i must say

Only reason i HATE the nexus device is because it doesnt come with removable storage........which i still dont understand why that isnt a feature on what is SUPPOSED to be the best phone.

Hell, the camera is only 5MP............its mind boggling that the features of that phone and not as good as the GSII line, very very odd i must say

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

grin.gif

thats exactly what imma do, i just wanted to make sure there wasn't any other beasts..remember i did this 2 years ago with da nexus one..paid straight outta pocket since

t-mobile never offered da original nexus one...best phone i ever had at da time.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

grin.gif

thats exactly what imma do, i just wanted to make sure there wasn't any other beasts..remember i did this 2 years ago with da nexus one..paid straight outta pocket since

t-mobile never offered da original nexus one...best phone i ever had at da time.

You might want to wait a bit, the HTC One S is coming to T-Mobile and is looking damn good. If you want to switch to AT&T, they're getting the LTE-enabled HTC One XL, which is their flagship.

You might want to wait a bit, the HTC One S is coming to T-Mobile and is looking damn good. If you want to switch to AT&T, they're getting the LTE-enabled HTC One XL, which is their flagship.

I've rocked the Nexus S and now rocking with the Galaxy Nexus. The SD option is nice but i really don't care for swapping/upgrading my the SD even when i had a EVO 4G, i stuck with the 8GB it came with. The reason why Google decided to not add the feature of removable storage was because of speed. Internal memory is much faster than external memory (its some complicated algorithm article why google made this decision) some people want that removable storage but look at the iPhone users they aint complaining and the iPhone never had removable storage.

Lets be real the MP don't mean crap, yea its 5 but speed of the camera is
eek.gif
the shots come out very well if you tap & focus other than that I'm fine with the pictures it can shot. These are Google designs and decisions on what and what should go into a nexus device down to the curved glass.

Back
Top Bottom