• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

yea but its on sh*tass verizon 
eyes.gif

Wait what?

got the epic 4g touch today. coming from a former iphone user I can honestly say that this blows it out of the water. I thought the 4.5 inch screen would be too much but its perfect. Nothing but good things to say so far. Can anyone recommend a good case?

got the epic 4g touch today. coming from a former iphone user I can honestly say that this blows it out of the water. I thought the 4.5 inch screen would be too much but its perfect. Nothing but good things to say so far. Can anyone recommend a good case?

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Only neg for me is that TouchWiz is awful. Easily remedied though. ADW Launcher ftw

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Only neg for me is that TouchWiz is awful. Easily remedied though. ADW Launcher ftw

I have a question for anybody that knows about cell phone contracts..I've been with t-mobile since I got my first phone so I've never experienced this but how do I switch carriers w/o having to pay for a month where I don't wanna use my old phone? To clarify, my current t-mobile contract expired and I wanna switch to either Verizon or Sprint but I don't wanna switch when it's too late to not have to pay for an extra month of service with t-mobile while paying the bill for my new carrier

I have a question for anybody that knows about cell phone contracts..I've been with t-mobile since I got my first phone so I've never experienced this but how do I switch carriers w/o having to pay for a month where I don't wanna use my old phone? To clarify, my current t-mobile contract expired and I wanna switch to either Verizon or Sprint but I don't wanna switch when it's too late to not have to pay for an extra month of service with t-mobile while paying the bill for my new carrier

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Which on your bill cycle date which is 5 days after your bill is due.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'm not sure if you mis-wrote what you meant to say or if I'm reading it wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'm not sure if you mis-wrote what you meant to say or if I'm reading it wrong
laugh.gif

Yeah some info would be appreciated before my 15 days are up . The SSGII is a beast so far but i truly want da galaxy nexus on sprint.

Yeah some info would be appreciated before my 15 days are up . The SSGII is a beast so far but i truly want da galaxy nexus on sprint.

Back
Top Bottom