• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by mp3911

ICS is now available in the AOSP!!! CM9 is coming
pimp.gif

I was planning on rooting and flashing my Tmobile Galaxy s2 but now that this has happened, would it just be best that I wait for an ICS based rom?
I'm new to android so just asking.

thanks
It'll be at least a month before ICS ROMs start to show up, so feel free to flash something currently available

I will be ordering this seidio surface case i like how its not that bulky and i like how it just slides in

��

I will be ordering this seidio surface case i like how its not that bulky and i like how it just slides in

��

Does anyone that have CM7.1.1 have any problems with GPS ..

For example, I can't check into new locations (Facebook/Foursquare) because the GPS doesn't detect where I am ...

Does anyone that have CM7.1.1 have any problems with GPS ..

For example, I can't check into new locations (Facebook/Foursquare) because the GPS doesn't detect where I am ...

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Just traded my evo 3d for ssgs 2 epic touch. What cases are you guys using?
I gotta find this out too... I got a Zagg screen protector on it but no case... The ones at best buy were absolutely hideous so im going raw right now.

I gotta find this out too... I got a Zagg screen protector on it but no case... The ones at best buy were absolutely hideous so im going raw right now.

whats better galaxy skyrocket or the htc vivid, i need at&t lte and no, not really a fan of the nexus prime or whatever its called now

whats better galaxy skyrocket or the htc vivid, i need at&t lte and no, not really a fan of the nexus prime or whatever its called now

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Have you guys tried ebay? They usually have a pretty good selection of cases for newer phones for really good prices

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Have you guys tried ebay? They usually have a pretty good selection of cases for newer phones for really good prices

I bought this black matte case for $10 bucks and it's pretty awesome. feels premium as @+%$
pimp.gif

it's a perfect fit.  the matte on the back doesn't attract any fingerprints at all.  it actually looks like the phone doesn't even have a case.  I've had people who used my phone and didn't even know that there was a case on it.  it still keeps that thin profile of the phone.

it's not rubber or silicon, so it won't stick to your pants pockets.  it's not plastic.

just get it.  you won't be disappointed.  it's a great deal for $10 bucks.  I have the black matte case below.

ONE CAVEAT - the case makes the volume buttons a little hard to press.  you have to press harder than usual.

you can take an exacto knife to it and cut out the volume buttom part.

I press my volume button accidentally too much, so I like it like this actually.

http://www.amazon.com/TPU...id=1321515149&sr=8-2

here's a clear matte smoke colored one

http://www.amazon.com/TPU...id=1321515149&sr=8-3

I bought this black matte case for $10 bucks and it's pretty awesome. feels premium as @+%$
pimp.gif

it's a perfect fit.  the matte on the back doesn't attract any fingerprints at all.  it actually looks like the phone doesn't even have a case.  I've had people who used my phone and didn't even know that there was a case on it.  it still keeps that thin profile of the phone.

it's not rubber or silicon, so it won't stick to your pants pockets.  it's not plastic.

just get it.  you won't be disappointed.  it's a great deal for $10 bucks.  I have the black matte case below.

ONE CAVEAT - the case makes the volume buttons a little hard to press.  you have to press harder than usual.

you can take an exacto knife to it and cut out the volume buttom part.

I press my volume button accidentally too much, so I like it like this actually.

http://www.amazon.com/TPU...id=1321515149&sr=8-2

here's a clear matte smoke colored one

http://www.amazon.com/TPU...id=1321515149&sr=8-3

Ya the beats only works with the stock android mp3 player. Works great with my hd solo beats. The headphones it comes with are terrible. They are short and feel like a chin strap. And the back of the phone is not bad. It is a little bulky but only when compared to the slimmer phones. But the phone feels good in hand and makes it easier to hold. I got a case on it and dont notice anything. The scren on this phone is amazing. So crisp!

Ya the beats only works with the stock android mp3 player. Works great with my hd solo beats. The headphones it comes with are terrible. They are short and feel like a chin strap. And the back of the phone is not bad. It is a little bulky but only when compared to the slimmer phones. But the phone feels good in hand and makes it easier to hold. I got a case on it and dont notice anything. The scren on this phone is amazing. So crisp!

Is there any way to change the lockscreen on MT4G? Like iphone style for example. I don't see any mods anywhere on XDA

Is there any way to change the lockscreen on MT4G? Like iphone style for example. I don't see any mods anywhere on XDA

Back
Top Bottom