frown.gif
I'm re-uping post there please.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

None of ya mofo's post on the official nexus page
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Cause only Verizon is getting it as of now, im sure people will post if sprint/tmobile get the phone

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

None of ya mofo's post on the official nexus page
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Cause only Verizon is getting it as of now, im sure people will post if sprint/tmobile get the phone

is the galaxy nexus better that the samsung galaxy s II? been looking at the specs the gs 2 has better specs someone please fill me in thx

is the galaxy nexus better that the samsung galaxy s II? been looking at the specs the gs 2 has better specs someone please fill me in thx

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Just traded my evo 3d for ssgs 2 epic touch. What cases are you guys using?

I bought this black matte case for $10 bucks and it's pretty awesome. feels premium as @+%$
pimp.gif

it's a perfect fit.  the matte on the back doesn't attract any fingerprints at all.  it actually looks like the phone doesn't even have a case.  I've had people who used my phone and didn't even know that there was a case on it.  it still keeps that thin profile of the phone.

it's not rubber or silicon, so it won't stick to your pants pockets.  it's not plastic.

just get it.  you won't be disappointed.  it's a great deal for $10 bucks.  I have the black matte case below.

ONE CAVEAT - the case makes the volume buttons a little hard to press.  you have to press harder than usual.

you can take an exacto knife to it and cut out the volume buttom part.

I press my volume button accidentally too much, so I like it like this actually.

http://www.amazon.com/TPU...id=1321515149&sr=8-2

here's a clear matte smoke colored one

http://www.amazon.com/TPU...id=1321515149&sr=8-3

Might cop one of those... Whats it feel like in your hand? Good grip?  Sometimes this phone feels a little slippery without a case which makes me nervous cause I know imma be drunk as hell one night and just let this thing slide right outta my hand and break.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Just traded my evo 3d for ssgs 2 epic touch. What cases are you guys using?

I bought this black matte case for $10 bucks and it's pretty awesome. feels premium as @+%$
pimp.gif

it's a perfect fit.  the matte on the back doesn't attract any fingerprints at all.  it actually looks like the phone doesn't even have a case.  I've had people who used my phone and didn't even know that there was a case on it.  it still keeps that thin profile of the phone.

it's not rubber or silicon, so it won't stick to your pants pockets.  it's not plastic.

just get it.  you won't be disappointed.  it's a great deal for $10 bucks.  I have the black matte case below.

ONE CAVEAT - the case makes the volume buttons a little hard to press.  you have to press harder than usual.

you can take an exacto knife to it and cut out the volume buttom part.

I press my volume button accidentally too much, so I like it like this actually.

http://www.amazon.com/TPU...id=1321515149&sr=8-2

here's a clear matte smoke colored one

http://www.amazon.com/TPU...id=1321515149&sr=8-3

Might cop one of those... Whats it feel like in your hand? Good grip?  Sometimes this phone feels a little slippery without a case which makes me nervous cause I know imma be drunk as hell one night and just let this thing slide right outta my hand and break.

That Galaxy Nexus, dual core or quad?
I read about a quad core phone somewhere but completely forgot what it was called

I read about a quad core phone somewhere but completely forgot what it was called

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Dual. The rumored quad was the HTC Zeta.
htczeta-1321395227.jpg

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Dual. The rumored quad was the HTC Zeta.
htczeta-1321395227.jpg

Back
Top Bottom