Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

yea but its on sh*tass verizon 
eyes.gif
Its coming to Sprint though 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
oh......oh ok.
af53626e3b182746bbc819ff5f3996b57324a079.jpeg

is there a youtube video to "showoff" how good the screen is on the GS2?... something that just gives the screen the wow factor?

is there a youtube video to "showoff" how good the screen is on the GS2?... something that just gives the screen the wow factor?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

One of my early attempts with WidgetLocker
smooth
pimp.gif
hope you put use to those 93 themes i sent ya
laugh.gif
Yea I downloaded probably 30 of them so far... Been playing with it... Now I'm looking for a spot with fresh wallpapers.

Thanks for all the help
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

One of my early attempts with WidgetLocker
smooth
pimp.gif
hope you put use to those 93 themes i sent ya
laugh.gif
Yea I downloaded probably 30 of them so far... Been playing with it... Now I'm looking for a spot with fresh wallpapers.

Thanks for all the help
pimp.gif

Is my Evo worth anything at this point? Thinking of selling or using as trade in for a discount. The screen has no scratches but the phone had a couple scratches and dings.

Is my Evo worth anything at this point? Thinking of selling or using as trade in for a discount. The screen has no scratches but the phone had a couple scratches and dings.

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones
[h4]Ice Cream Sandwich ported to a Galaxy S II... and the people rejoice (update: LG Optimus 3D too!)[/h4]
By Michael Gorman posted Nov 18th 2011 12:35PM

post_icon_video.gif

Man, these hackers work fast. It was just earlier this week when Google released the source code for Ice Cream Sandwich, and a mere four days later the new OS has made its way onto Samsung's Galaxy S II. While ICS is looking good on the GSII's gorgeous AMOLED display, the port is still an alpha -- the Bluetooth, WiFi and other radios aren't functioning just yet, but work is ongoing, and future releases are coming soon. Sound good? Well, wait'll you get a load of the port in action in the video after the break.

I think im gonna cop a GS2 and forget about the galaxy nexus , i already have ics on my nexus s and i love it . The GS2 has a better Camera and GPU compared to the Galaxy Nexus . Only thing I have to do is change the screen density cause i HATE how large the icons are on 800x480 displays.

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones
[h4]Ice Cream Sandwich ported to a Galaxy S II... and the people rejoice (update: LG Optimus 3D too!)[/h4]
By Michael Gorman posted Nov 18th 2011 12:35PM

post_icon_video.gif

Man, these hackers work fast. It was just earlier this week when Google released the source code for Ice Cream Sandwich, and a mere four days later the new OS has made its way onto Samsung's Galaxy S II. While ICS is looking good on the GSII's gorgeous AMOLED display, the port is still an alpha -- the Bluetooth, WiFi and other radios aren't functioning just yet, but work is ongoing, and future releases are coming soon. Sound good? Well, wait'll you get a load of the port in action in the video after the break.

I think im gonna cop a GS2 and forget about the galaxy nexus , i already have ics on my nexus s and i love it . The GS2 has a better Camera and GPU compared to the Galaxy Nexus . Only thing I have to do is change the screen density cause i HATE how large the icons are on 800x480 displays.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

anywhere from 125-200 at most..........

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

anywhere from 125-200 at most..........

[h2]http://phandroid.com/2011/11/18/ado...s-cant-be-found-in-the-android-market-either/[/h2]
[h2]Adobe Flash Player Absent On Galaxy Nexus – Can’t Be Found In The Android Market Either[/h2][table][tr][td] by Chris Chavez on November 18th, 2011 at 8:08 pm[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

One (very) lucky Galaxy Nexus owner was surprised today when he found neither hide nor hair of Adobe’s Flash player on his device. And that’s not all — when he jumped onto the Android Market looking to download the Flash player app, it was completely absent.

So what’s the deal? Well, an app like the Flash player will have to updated in the Android Market to support Android 4.0 before it will show up on devices running Ice Cream Sandwich. If you’re thinking, “I’m sure Adobe’s on top of it and will be quick to update, right?

[h2]http://phandroid.com/2011/11/18/ado...s-cant-be-found-in-the-android-market-either/[/h2]
[h2]Adobe Flash Player Absent On Galaxy Nexus – Can’t Be Found In The Android Market Either[/h2][table][tr][td] by Chris Chavez on November 18th, 2011 at 8:08 pm[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

One (very) lucky Galaxy Nexus owner was surprised today when he found neither hide nor hair of Adobe’s Flash player on his device. And that’s not all — when he jumped onto the Android Market looking to download the Flash player app, it was completely absent.

So what’s the deal? Well, an app like the Flash player will have to updated in the Android Market to support Android 4.0 before it will show up on devices running Ice Cream Sandwich. If you’re thinking, “I’m sure Adobe’s on top of it and will be quick to update, right?

haven't visited this thread in months and haven't updated to a new ROM since forever. Whats a good ROM to check out? Im currently running MIUI for the EVO.

haven't visited this thread in months and haven't updated to a new ROM since forever. Whats a good ROM to check out? Im currently running MIUI for the EVO.

Back
Top Bottom