• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much can I get for my HTC sensation. Not a scratch on it or the screen. Been in a case and had screen protector since day 1. I want to get the SGSII (tmo) but im a new customer so I dont have the ability to upgrade.

How much can I get for my HTC sensation. Not a scratch on it or the screen. Been in a case and had screen protector since day 1. I want to get the SGSII (tmo) but im a new customer so I dont have the ability to upgrade.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Id say $300+
sensation is still a nice device

Id say $300+

Official Ice Cream Sandwich just released for my phone
happy.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Id say $300+

nah i say 230-275 thats the prices ive seen on xda when i was selling some phones last month and ebay too
remember when you sell keep your sd card 
laugh.gif
 i see phones sell for the same price with no sd or a 2gb than with the whole 16gb or 32gb 

Id say $300+

nah i say 230-275 thats the prices ive seen on xda when i was selling some phones last month and ebay too
laugh.gif
 i see phones sell for the same price with no sd or a 2gb than with the whole 16gb or 32gb 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Id say $300+

laugh.gif

It just depends really.........I sold 3 of them for a friend of mine about a month ago and i got $335, 320 and 270.    They are easy to unlock though, so that makes it worth a bit more.

Id say $300+

laugh.gif

It just depends really.........I sold 3 of them for a friend of mine about a month ago and i got $335, 320 and 270.    They are easy to unlock though, so that makes it worth a bit more.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Is there going to be a way to disable the "on screen" home and back buttons on ICS and use the buttons on my SGS II?

If your phone has capacitive buttons the AOSP ROM will not come with the on screen buttons

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Is there going to be a way to disable the "on screen" home and back buttons on ICS and use the buttons on my SGS II?

If your phone has capacitive buttons the AOSP ROM will not come with the on screen buttons

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

A week from Black Friday, and still no Nexus announcement. I'm ready to flip $*%#.
got to play with an active one the other day atta work conference... bump n facial recog is insane, wasnt thrilled with the look of the back of the phone but thats irrelevant its a beast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

A week from Black Friday, and still no Nexus announcement. I'm ready to flip $*%#.
got to play with an active one the other day atta work conference... bump n facial recog is insane, wasnt thrilled with the look of the back of the phone but thats irrelevant its a beast
pimp.gif

is there a way that i can import my media to my phone without a cable? not stream it but actually load it up to my phone

FTP server.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I'm gonna import a GNEX, Verizon is playing people.

I think the international version only works on at&t and t-mobile bands

is there a way that i can import my media to my phone without a cable? not stream it but actually load it up to my phone

FTP server.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I'm gonna import a GNEX, Verizon is playing people.

I think the international version only works on at&t and t-mobile bands

Back
Top Bottom