• Poll closed .
My brah Jon goin in with that setup. 
eek.gif

inb4 CM7 setup

finale___goodbye_miui_by_jaydean03-d46tap5.png

[h1]
[h1]HTC Ruby Retail Branding Revealed[/h1]
File under: News

By: Evan Blass |12:59 PM 16-Aug-11 |http://pocketnow.com/android/htc-ruby-retail-branding-revealed#disqus_thread/cdn.pocketnow.com/xc:1311340928/images/ico_comment.gif);">http://cdn.pocketnow.com/...images/ico_comment.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 2px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">1 Comment

HTC-Amaze-4G.jpg

A reliable source has tipped the retail branding of T-Mobile's upcoming flagship phone, codenamed Ruby: the HTC Amaze 4G. HTC Amaze is one of many names that the company has filed trademark applications for lately, including EVO Design 4G, which has been rumored to be the name of Sprint's HTC Kingdom. (We originally thought that it would go by the name Hero 4G). HTC also filed for "Amaze" protection in Europe. 

Amaze/Ruby has been rumored to offer top-of-the-line features, including an industry-first dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 4.3-inch qHD display, and an eight-megapixel camera with separate, dedicated still and video capture hardware buttons. 

According to a document published by TmoNews, Amaze and the Samsung Hercules Galaxy S II variant will launch together on October 26th. 
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]HTC Ruby Retail Branding Revealed[/h1]
File under: News

By: Evan Blass |12:59 PM 16-Aug-11 |http://pocketnow.com/android/htc-ruby-retail-branding-revealed#disqus_thread/cdn.pocketnow.com/xc:1311340928/images/ico_comment.gif);">http://cdn.pocketnow.com/...images/ico_comment.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 2px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">1 Comment

HTC-Amaze-4G.jpg

A reliable source has tipped the retail branding of T-Mobile's upcoming flagship phone, codenamed Ruby: the HTC Amaze 4G. HTC Amaze is one of many names that the company has filed trademark applications for lately, including EVO Design 4G, which has been rumored to be the name of Sprint's HTC Kingdom. (We originally thought that it would go by the name Hero 4G). HTC also filed for "Amaze" protection in Europe. 

Amaze/Ruby has been rumored to offer top-of-the-line features, including an industry-first dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 4.3-inch qHD display, and an eight-megapixel camera with separate, dedicated still and video capture hardware buttons. 

According to a document published by TmoNews, Amaze and the Samsung Hercules Galaxy S II variant will launch together on October 26th. 
[/h1]

Anyone know when they are going to develop the one click root for the EVO 3D? Or when you will be able to root via Mac?

Anyone know when they are going to develop the one click root for the EVO 3D? Or when you will be able to root via Mac?

I wish MIUI rom support 4G.
tired.gif
I flashed cm7 yesterday. I really like it. I need a sick theme. Any suggestion?
EDIT: I use Tiamat Evo kernel. Is it a good choice? 

tired.gif

Originally Posted by d3simet

tired.gif
go to market and search CM7 themes 
wink.gif

tired.gif
go to market and search CM7 themes 
wink.gif

tired.gif

I used Tiamat on my Inc for a while. It got the job done.

tired.gif

I used Tiamat on my Inc for a while. It got the job done.

Back
Top Bottom