• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whenever i try to add icons they appear to be really small compared to some of these. Anyone wanna shed some light?

Whenever i try to add icons they appear to be really small compared to some of these. Anyone wanna shed some light?

2u9sjyg.png

2najnfs.png

grin.gif

just got my replacement evo in da mail, (cracked and water damage on my last one).. does anybody kno if charging for 8-12 hrs the first time is really necessary?

p.s really thinking bout gettin this one rooted!

just got my replacement evo in da mail, (cracked and water damage on my last one).. does anybody kno if charging for 8-12 hrs the first time is really necessary?

p.s really thinking bout gettin this one rooted!

any HTC Sensation experts (root, flashing roms, customizing) here. Man I can use some advice/walkthrough to get into the customizing front of my phone. This stock rom just isnt cutting it.

any HTC Sensation experts (root, flashing roms, customizing) here. Man I can use some advice/walkthrough to get into the customizing front of my phone. This stock rom just isnt cutting it.

Originally Posted by mp3911

Originally Posted by djkaos23

http://forum.xda-develope...showthread.php?t=1192300
Im on that page and im ready to go but i may be over reading because i dont want to mess up or make a mistake. Im being to \ld to download this/that but where am i saving some of the stuff. I mean the guy wrote it out clear but there are a few things that still got me a lil bit worried. If anyone can help inbox me or IM me (AIM
ohwell.gif
)

Originally Posted by mp3911

Originally Posted by djkaos23

http://forum.xda-develope...showthread.php?t=1192300
Im on that page and im ready to go but i may be over reading because i dont want to mess up or make a mistake. Im being to \ld to download this/that but where am i saving some of the stuff. I mean the guy wrote it out clear but there are a few things that still got me a lil bit worried. If anyone can help inbox me or IM me (AIM
ohwell.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom