• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by freshKRN

sc20110807110113.png

does anyone know how to get my phone looking like the 2nd picture? close icons and stuff and clean look. im rooted no miui tho
ADW EX Launcher, Those icons, and Minimalistic Text 
laugh.gif

sc20110807110113.png

does anyone know how to get my phone looking like the 2nd picture? close icons and stuff and clean look. im rooted no miui tho
ADW EX Launcher, Those icons, and Minimalistic Text 
laugh.gif

sc20110807110113.png

I'm more interested in those notification icons.
How do you do that?

sc20110807110113.png

I'm more interested in those notification icons.
How do you do that?

I realllly needa get on that MIUI and ADW real soon. But might wait for the SGII.

Too sick of setups in here.
pimp.gif

I realllly needa get on that MIUI and ADW real soon. But might wait for the SGII.

Too sick of setups in here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I may go back to MIUI tonight, not a fan of the browser though

This browser is GARBAGE
mad.gif
Someone on XDA tried to inquire about getting the old browser back, but it seems to just FC out constantly with no solution.I might try Dolphin HD, but I hate having to sometimes use Opera, much less to add a third browser to the equation.

This browser is GARBAGE
mad.gif
Someone on XDA tried to inquire about getting the old browser back, but it seems to just FC out constantly with no solution.I might try Dolphin HD, but I hate having to sometimes use Opera, much less to add a third browser to the equation.

so I got an EVO and my screen is cracked and my usb port is shot. I have insurance.
took it to the sprint store and they said id have to call and pay the $100 to replace it.
any way of getting it fixed free? ill pay the 100 but don't see why I have to if I have insurance.

so I got an EVO and my screen is cracked and my usb port is shot. I have insurance.
took it to the sprint store and they said id have to call and pay the $100 to replace it.
any way of getting it fixed free? ill pay the 100 but don't see why I have to if I have insurance.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

This browser is GARBAGE
mad.gif
Dolphin HD browser is the best browser out

Back
Top Bottom