Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I may go back to MIUI tonight, not a fan of the browser though

This browser is GARBAGE
mad.gif
Someone on XDA tried to inquire about getting the old browser back, but it seems to just FC out constantly with no solution.I might try Dolphin HD, but I hate having to sometimes use Opera, much less to add a third browser to the equation.
Dolphin HD browser is the best browser out

article_label_fileunder.gif
 CellphonesMobile Handsets
[h4]CyanogenMod founder joins Samsung Mobile, promises to make Android 'more awesome'[/h4]
By Sean Buckley   posted Aug 16th 2011 12:38AM

We already knew Samsung loved the guys at CyanogenMod, but we didn't think they'd start absorbing parts of its development team. According to Steve Kondik's Facebook page, the Android facade's head sculptor is setting up shop at Samsung Mobile. Sammy's new software engineer told his fans that although his 'side project,' CyanogenMod, is not affiliated with his employer in any way, he will be "working on making Android more awesome." Makes sense, we heard Samsung's phones were lookingfor a fresh coat of awesome.

article_label_fileunder.gif
 CellphonesMobile Handsets
[h4]CyanogenMod founder joins Samsung Mobile, promises to make Android 'more awesome'[/h4]
By Sean Buckley   posted Aug 16th 2011 12:38AM

We already knew Samsung loved the guys at CyanogenMod, but we didn't think they'd start absorbing parts of its development team. According to Steve Kondik's Facebook page, the Android facade's head sculptor is setting up shop at Samsung Mobile. Sammy's new software engineer told his fans that although his 'side project,' CyanogenMod, is not affiliated with his employer in any way, he will be "working on making Android more awesome." Makes sense, we heard Samsung's phones were lookingfor a fresh coat of awesome.

Gotta be kidding me... The Hercules and Ruby are scheduled for a October 26th release date according to TMoNews...

Ughhh another 2 months with this mt3g

Gotta be kidding me... The Hercules and Ruby are scheduled for a October 26th release date according to TMoNews...

Ughhh another 2 months with this mt3g

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

so I got an EVO and my screen is cracked and my usb port is shot. I have insurance.
took it to the sprint store and they said id have to call and pay the $100 to replace it.
any way of getting it fixed free? ill pay the 100 but don't see why I have to if I have insurance.

yea you shouldn't have to pay cause i had the same problems and they gave me new-refurb device under my insurance. You might have to resort to bringing some bass to your voice when talking to customer service over the phone and in the store. Only time you pay the $100 is when you lost your phone. try another store or go to a corporate store if you can.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

so I got an EVO and my screen is cracked and my usb port is shot. I have insurance.
took it to the sprint store and they said id have to call and pay the $100 to replace it.
any way of getting it fixed free? ill pay the 100 but don't see why I have to if I have insurance.

yea you shouldn't have to pay cause i had the same problems and they gave me new-refurb device under my insurance. You might have to resort to bringing some bass to your voice when talking to customer service over the phone and in the store. Only time you pay the $100 is when you lost your phone. try another store or go to a corporate store if you can.

Any new news on the Galaxy S2 if it's coming to verizon or not? Also any news about the Google Nexus Prime?

Any new news on the Galaxy S2 if it's coming to verizon or not? Also any news about the Google Nexus Prime?

Back
Top Bottom