• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cant get any internet connection with 4g(full bars) turned on. every time i try to load a page it just says "web page not available", but with 3g the internet works fine. any help bros? ...using a evo no root btw

cant get any internet connection with 4g(full bars) turned on. every time i try to load a page it just says "web page not available", but with 3g the internet works fine. any help bros? ...using a evo no root btw

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i'm on CM7 but on MIUI @ da same time 
troll_face_animated_by_fyi_sus-d3fi8f0.gif

Boot manager?

any former iphone owners experiencing slow email syncing (comparative to the iphone) on their android?  my evo 3D takes forever, and i have to manually refresh sometimes to get new mail. any tips? note: i already have it on the best settings available for syncing.  

any former iphone owners experiencing slow email syncing (comparative to the iphone) on their android?  my evo 3D takes forever, and i have to manually refresh sometimes to get new mail. any tips? note: i already have it on the best settings available for syncing.  

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Thought I'd share my setup after seeing everyone else do it:

Anyone know that clock?

To do some \thing like this to my sensation do i have to be rooted?? if not what do i need to download apps, etc....

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Thought I'd share my setup after seeing everyone else do it:

Anyone know that clock?

To do some \thing like this to my sensation do i have to be rooted?? if not what do i need to download apps, etc....

whats up guys sorry for what is probably a really stupid question but I just made the switch from blackberry to android and I'm totally clueless/new to this
laugh.gif

anyway, is it possible to completely remove a home screen? I dont mean erase the apps on it and leave it empty, but completely take it off? I have an htc sensation btw

whats up guys sorry for what is probably a really stupid question but I just made the switch from blackberry to android and I'm totally clueless/new to this
laugh.gif

anyway, is it possible to completely remove a home screen? I dont mean erase the apps on it and leave it empty, but completely take it off? I have an htc sensation btw

menu then select 'preferences' then 'Homescreen Setting' and change the no of home screens

something like that haven't used an htc phone in 16 days so I'm a little rusty with sense

Back
Top Bottom