• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
menu then select 'preferences' then 'Homescreen Setting' and change the no of home screens

something like that haven't used an htc phone in 16 days so I'm a little rusty with sense

6054840782_3294dd4ddd_b.jpg

First proper phone preview of Athena HD.

After flashing to MIUI my web browser is trash now, I thought it was just me. The only way I can go on the internet for sure is with wifi. My 3g rarely works when trying to do a simple search. Does anyone else have this problem?

After flashing to MIUI my web browser is trash now, I thought it was just me. The only way I can go on the internet for sure is with wifi. My 3g rarely works when trying to do a simple search. Does anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by khemikalali

just got my replacement evo in da mail, (cracked and water damage on my last one).. does anybody kno if charging for 8-12 hrs the first time is really necessary?

p.s really thinking bout gettin this one rooted!
did you have top pay the $100? went in store or called cs?

Originally Posted by khemikalali

just got my replacement evo in da mail, (cracked and water damage on my last one).. does anybody kno if charging for 8-12 hrs the first time is really necessary?

p.s really thinking bout gettin this one rooted!
did you have top pay the $100? went in store or called cs?

When I go to launcherpro to switch docks now that I'm on MIUI after it's selected and I go back to the homescreen it's just blank. I know it's in the right format, because when I was on GB it worked just fine. What gives?

When I go to launcherpro to switch docks now that I'm on MIUI after it's selected and I go back to the homescreen it's just blank. I know it's in the right format, because when I was on GB it worked just fine. What gives?

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Anone pick up a Photon? Any good?

phone is CRACK..........if you dont mind the pen-tile screen.

look at it in the store, if you dont mind that pixelated crap, then go for it.

if not, wait for the GSII
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

menu then select 'preferences' then 'Homescreen Setting' and change the no of home screens

something like that haven't used an htc phone in 16 days so I'm a little rusty with sense

I couldn't find any option like that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I couldn't find any option like that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

grin.gif
pentile screen is poop... my charge  is several times superior to the x2 for that reason alone... amo-led to pen tile really is night and day

Moto dropped the photon and sold the company lmao wonder if well ever see the bionic now or if it undergoes a like 6th face lift.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

grin.gif
pentile screen is poop... my charge  is several times superior to the x2 for that reason alone... amo-led to pen tile really is night and day

Moto dropped the photon and sold the company lmao wonder if well ever see the bionic now or if it undergoes a like 6th face lift.

Back
Top Bottom