• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
droid incredible 1 was my first android and im waiting on my upgrade in may 2012 to get my second android phone 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

android the best
pimp.gif

First: HTC Droid incredible
Current: HTC Mecha/Tunderbolt
Verizon
May 2010

android the best
pimp.gif

First: HTC Droid incredible
Current: HTC Mecha/Tunderbolt
Verizon
May 2010

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Update available for the Evo 3D.
Unfortunately it doesn't do much.  
http://www.unwiredview.com/2011/08/18/sprint-htc-evo-3d-gets-a-minor-software-update/
Sprint and HTC have started pushing a minor (yet not unimportant) software update to the HTC Evo 3D. After installation, your Evo 3D should be running version 2.08.651.2.

The update fixes lockscreen hangs, Spiderman demo lockups, the fact that birthdays were one day off between Facebook and the phone’s contacts, also nixes a random GPS coordinates issue, adds the ability to transfer contacts via Bluetooth (seriously, that wasn’t there before?), and the lockscreen now displays 3-digit temperature values correctly. Apps like Spiderman, Watch, and Qik have also received updates. Additionally, more apps have been made uninstallable by the user (meaning you can now easily get rid of more bloatware).

Hopefully the update will allow me to delete this stoopid spiderman demo.  

You can take screenshots without having to root.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Update available for the Evo 3D.
Unfortunately it doesn't do much.  
http://www.unwiredview.com/2011/08/18/sprint-htc-evo-3d-gets-a-minor-software-update/
Sprint and HTC have started pushing a minor (yet not unimportant) software update to the HTC Evo 3D. After installation, your Evo 3D should be running version 2.08.651.2.

The update fixes lockscreen hangs, Spiderman demo lockups, the fact that birthdays were one day off between Facebook and the phone’s contacts, also nixes a random GPS coordinates issue, adds the ability to transfer contacts via Bluetooth (seriously, that wasn’t there before?), and the lockscreen now displays 3-digit temperature values correctly. Apps like Spiderman, Watch, and Qik have also received updates. Additionally, more apps have been made uninstallable by the user (meaning you can now easily get rid of more bloatware).

Hopefully the update will allow me to delete this stoopid spiderman demo.  

You can take screenshots without having to root.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Can you guys give me suggestions or tips on how to best utilize my phone? I got my Phone (Inspire 4G) with the intentions of keeping myself busy while at work, etc...and def making the change from Blackberry.

I love having my phone, but it's been 2 months and other than a few games...I haven't done much. I see you guys posting your customized screens, talking about MIUI, and I don't understand this stuff.

Should I root it? Pros/cons? Does that void out my insurance policy with AT&T?
Just root the darn thing and dont worry about the warranty.......if anything happens just unroot the phone
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Can you guys give me suggestions or tips on how to best utilize my phone? I got my Phone (Inspire 4G) with the intentions of keeping myself busy while at work, etc...and def making the change from Blackberry.

I love having my phone, but it's been 2 months and other than a few games...I haven't done much. I see you guys posting your customized screens, talking about MIUI, and I don't understand this stuff.

Should I root it? Pros/cons? Does that void out my insurance policy with AT&T?
Just root the darn thing and dont worry about the warranty.......if anything happens just unroot the phone
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

OK, I MISSED THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE DROID THREAD.............SO I UPDATED IT TODAY.

ALL DAY TODAY, JUST POST YOUR FIRST AND CURRENT ANDROID PHONE, CARRIER AND THE MONTH or YEAR YOU BECAME A DROID OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I WILL START ADDING THIS INFORMATION TO THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First android was the G1
Current android is the Evo3Ds
sprint
2008, october i think

Amigo... help me with throwing a rom on this thing. I have S-Off... but I tried running Titanium backup and it says it's NOT rooted
indifferent.gif

I miss winmo 6.5
30t6p3b.gif

OK, I MISSED THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE DROID THREAD.............SO I UPDATED IT TODAY.

ALL DAY TODAY, JUST POST YOUR FIRST AND CURRENT ANDROID PHONE, CARRIER AND THE MONTH or YEAR YOU BECAME A DROID OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I WILL START ADDING THIS INFORMATION TO THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First android was the G1
Current android is the Evo3Ds
sprint
2008, october i think

Amigo... help me with throwing a rom on this thing. I have S-Off... but I tried running Titanium backup and it says it's NOT rooted
indifferent.gif

I miss winmo 6.5
30t6p3b.gif

Happy anniversary!

First android phone: HTC mytouch 3g CM6
2nd Android phone: HTC HD2 CM7
Current: HTC Sensation rooted w/ stock rom

TMO - August 2009

Happy anniversary!

First android phone: HTC mytouch 3g CM6
2nd Android phone: HTC HD2 CM7
Current: HTC Sensation rooted w/ stock rom

TMO - August 2009

First and current: Samsung captivate
at&t
October 2010.

Noob here but starting to understand Android language haha.

First and current: Samsung captivate
at&t
October 2010.

Noob here but starting to understand Android language haha.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Anone pick up a Photon? Any good?

Went from HTC EVO to Photon I love the phone battery life is amazing but I hate the qHD pentile screen so I copped the hd dock and hook it up to my 46 inch 
One thing I noticed (and it might just be me I'm a heavy multitasker) the browser/touch screen get stuck and near the sides of the screen if I'm trying to scroll it thinks I'm hard pressing and pulls up menu 
this was almost me..........i almost got the photon instead of the evo 3d, but i got the 3d for 325 without using my upgrade, so i did that instead.............and thank GOD i did it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i CANNOT WAIT for the galaxy s 2 though.........its pissing me off that they havent announced a date or something.

Does the evo 3d have flash player enabled in browser?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Anone pick up a Photon? Any good?

Went from HTC EVO to Photon I love the phone battery life is amazing but I hate the qHD pentile screen so I copped the hd dock and hook it up to my 46 inch 
One thing I noticed (and it might just be me I'm a heavy multitasker) the browser/touch screen get stuck and near the sides of the screen if I'm trying to scroll it thinks I'm hard pressing and pulls up menu 
this was almost me..........i almost got the photon instead of the evo 3d, but i got the 3d for 325 without using my upgrade, so i did that instead.............and thank GOD i did it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i CANNOT WAIT for the galaxy s 2 though.........its pissing me off that they havent announced a date or something.

Does the evo 3d have flash player enabled in browser?

First android was the G1 rooted running cyangenmod

Current Mytouch 4g rooted running either cm7 or miui

t-mobile

2008, october whenever the g1 released

next phone will be the SGSII

android has came a long way in a short period of time, i still remember pabs posting sick set-ups in the OG android thread

First android was the G1 rooted running cyangenmod

Current Mytouch 4g rooted running either cm7 or miui

t-mobile

2008, october whenever the g1 released

next phone will be the SGSII

android has came a long way in a short period of time, i still remember pabs posting sick set-ups in the OG android thread

Back
Top Bottom