Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Went from HTC EVO to Photon I love the phone battery life is amazing but I hate the qHD pentile screen so I copped the hd dock and hook it up to my 46 inch 
One thing I noticed (and it might just be me I'm a heavy multitasker) the browser/touch screen get stuck and near the sides of the screen if I'm trying to scroll it thinks I'm hard pressing and pulls up menu 
this was almost me..........i almost got the photon instead of the evo 3d, but i got the 3d for 325 without using my upgrade, so i did that instead.............and thank GOD i did it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i CANNOT WAIT for the galaxy s 2 though.........its pissing me off that they havent announced a date or something.

Does the evo 3d have flash player enabled in browser?

yes sir

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Went from HTC EVO to Photon I love the phone battery life is amazing but I hate the qHD pentile screen so I copped the hd dock and hook it up to my 46 inch 
One thing I noticed (and it might just be me I'm a heavy multitasker) the browser/touch screen get stuck and near the sides of the screen if I'm trying to scroll it thinks I'm hard pressing and pulls up menu 
this was almost me..........i almost got the photon instead of the evo 3d, but i got the 3d for 325 without using my upgrade, so i did that instead.............and thank GOD i did it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i CANNOT WAIT for the galaxy s 2 though.........its pissing me off that they havent announced a date or something.

Does the evo 3d have flash player enabled in browser?

yes sir

yall gotta try out uber music application... just like zune player...

apktop.com is also a good site yall droid heads should check out

yall gotta try out uber music application... just like zune player...

apktop.com is also a good site yall droid heads should check out

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Can you guys give me suggestions or tips on how to best utilize my phone? I got my Phone (Inspire 4G) with the intentions of keeping myself busy while at work, etc...and def making the change from Blackberry.

I love having my phone, but it's been 2 months and other than a few games...I haven't done much. I see you guys posting your customized screens, talking about MIUI, and I don't understand this stuff.

Should I root it? Pros/cons? Does that void out my insurance policy with AT&T?

To customize your phone you dont have to root,but it helps and rooting is not hard to do read this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1033353

rooting does void your warranty,but you can always go back to stock setup easily, I rooted my first phone by just watching a youtube video 2 or 3 times,

watch this dude also has links in the description

Last but not least SIGN UP ON XDA

welcome to the darkside 
devil.gif
x
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Can you guys give me suggestions or tips on how to best utilize my phone? I got my Phone (Inspire 4G) with the intentions of keeping myself busy while at work, etc...and def making the change from Blackberry.

I love having my phone, but it's been 2 months and other than a few games...I haven't done much. I see you guys posting your customized screens, talking about MIUI, and I don't understand this stuff.

Should I root it? Pros/cons? Does that void out my insurance policy with AT&T?

To customize your phone you dont have to root,but it helps and rooting is not hard to do read this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1033353

rooting does void your warranty,but you can always go back to stock setup easily, I rooted my first phone by just watching a youtube video 2 or 3 times,

watch this dude also has links in the description

Last but not least SIGN UP ON XDA

welcome to the darkside 
devil.gif
x
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

OK, I MISSED THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE DROID THREAD.............SO I UPDATED IT TODAY.

ALL DAY TODAY, JUST POST YOUR FIRST AND CURRENT ANDROID PHONE, CARRIER AND THE MONTH or YEAR YOU BECAME A DROID OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I WILL START ADDING THIS INFORMATION TO THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First android was the G1
Current android is the Evo3Ds
sprint
2008, october i think

Amigo... help me with throwing a rom on this thing. I have S-Off... but I tried running Titanium backup and it says it's NOT rooted
indifferent.gif

I miss winmo 6.5
30t6p3b.gif
S-off just means you CAN root the phone, it doesnt mean you have already done it.

do you already have a custom recovery?  if not, get it, if you do, just download whatever roms you want to try and then go into recovery and flash them from your SDcard.

you will have to turn off fast boot in the battery menu first, or trying to get into recovery wont work. (some people dont know this and think they are doing something wrong)

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

OK, I MISSED THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE DROID THREAD.............SO I UPDATED IT TODAY.

ALL DAY TODAY, JUST POST YOUR FIRST AND CURRENT ANDROID PHONE, CARRIER AND THE MONTH or YEAR YOU BECAME A DROID OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I WILL START ADDING THIS INFORMATION TO THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First android was the G1
Current android is the Evo3Ds
sprint
2008, october i think

Amigo... help me with throwing a rom on this thing. I have S-Off... but I tried running Titanium backup and it says it's NOT rooted
indifferent.gif

I miss winmo 6.5
30t6p3b.gif
S-off just means you CAN root the phone, it doesnt mean you have already done it.

do you already have a custom recovery?  if not, get it, if you do, just download whatever roms you want to try and then go into recovery and flash them from your SDcard.

you will have to turn off fast boot in the battery menu first, or trying to get into recovery wont work. (some people dont know this and think they are doing something wrong)

FIRST...

htc-hd2-android.jpg

STILL the greatest phone for android. THE BUTTONS, SIZE, AND FORM FACTOR made this THE complete package.

i swear, if they release an official android phone w/ these hard keys...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

SECOND

htc-g2.jpg

THIRD

samsung_galaxy_s_4g.jpg

WAITING on cm7...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FIRST...

htc-hd2-android.jpg

STILL the greatest phone for android. THE BUTTONS, SIZE, AND FORM FACTOR made this THE complete package.

i swear, if they release an official android phone w/ these hard keys...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

SECOND

htc-g2.jpg

THIRD

samsung_galaxy_s_4g.jpg

WAITING on cm7...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First/Current - Motorola Atrix 4G on AT&T. Came from an iPhone 4.
Purchased in July 2011.

My contract is up on Decemeber 31 so I hope to be ringing in the new year with a new android phone.

First/Current - Motorola Atrix 4G on AT&T. Came from an iPhone 4.
Purchased in July 2011.

My contract is up on Decemeber 31 so I hope to be ringing in the new year with a new android phone.

Back
Top Bottom