• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clutch, Alc!

My case becomes obsolete now, though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Deal Of The Day: $12.79 with discount htc20phones code HTC EVO 4G Premium Extended Battery With Back Cover (3500 mAh)

by Chris Chavez on April 5th, 2011 at 8:46 pm

If you own an Evo you’ve probably run into this problem before: terrible battery life. It can take all the enjoyment out of an otherwise awesome phone when you have to dim the brightness all the way down or disable background synching.
Those are some tips I am forced to use when I wont have the luxury of plugging into a wall socket all day (like at an amusement park). But as we all know, one of the many benefits of owning an Android phone is the ability to switch out it’s battery!
I’ve browsed extended batteries in the past but I can’t say I’ve ever seen a 3500 mAh battery for anything less than $40 – $50. Needless to say, I was pretty jazzed when I came across this fatty for $15.99.
Better hurry before the deal is up. Enjoy… and if you’ve ever used an extended battery let us know good and bad experiences with different brands and retailers!
UPDATE: Use code to get it for $12.79

12.79 HTC EVO BATTERY discount code: htc20phones

I really don't like these bulky batteries, but im tried of my EVO dying on me and always bringing my charger everywhere i go, they sell this type of battery at my job and its even cheaper than my employee discount
laugh.gif

Hit it up EVO users.

Good look, but it's out of stock now
ohwell.gif

Deal Of The Day: $12.79 with discount htc20phones code HTC EVO 4G Premium Extended Battery With Back Cover (3500 mAh)

by Chris Chavez on April 5th, 2011 at 8:46 pm

If you own an Evo you’ve probably run into this problem before: terrible battery life. It can take all the enjoyment out of an otherwise awesome phone when you have to dim the brightness all the way down or disable background synching.
Those are some tips I am forced to use when I wont have the luxury of plugging into a wall socket all day (like at an amusement park). But as we all know, one of the many benefits of owning an Android phone is the ability to switch out it’s battery!
I’ve browsed extended batteries in the past but I can’t say I’ve ever seen a 3500 mAh battery for anything less than $40 – $50. Needless to say, I was pretty jazzed when I came across this fatty for $15.99.
Better hurry before the deal is up. Enjoy… and if you’ve ever used an extended battery let us know good and bad experiences with different brands and retailers!
UPDATE: Use code to get it for $12.79

12.79 HTC EVO BATTERY discount code: htc20phones

I really don't like these bulky batteries, but im tried of my EVO dying on me and always bringing my charger everywhere i go, they sell this type of battery at my job and its even cheaper than my employee discount
laugh.gif

Hit it up EVO users.

Good look, but it's out of stock now
ohwell.gif

Figure it will sell out, but dont fret cause they will eventually re-stock, just keep checking the site every hour. Also they got madd accessories for every type of Android phone at deep discount prices and you can use that code too with free shipping.

Get while the getting is good.

Figure it will sell out, but dont fret cause they will eventually re-stock, just keep checking the site every hour. Also they got madd accessories for every type of Android phone at deep discount prices and you can use that code too with free shipping.

If you want just cop this one off of Amazon
31GluGZi7fL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I bought it for work and at one point I went 24+hrs on one charge with 29% battery life and that was 42% battery usage from the Android system, nasty
sick.gif

I bought it for work and at one point I went 24+hrs on one charge with 29% battery life and that was 42% battery usage from the Android system, nasty
sick.gif

[h1]Grooveshark gets kicked out of the Android Market [/h1]
by Vlad Bobleanta on April 6, 2011 at 10:45 AM

FILED UNDER: apps, music, google

Print this page|Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LifestreamEmail

Google has removed Grooveshark from the Android Market. The move, which comes many months after Apple kicked the music app from its App Store, has to do with (what else?) accusations from several top music labels that Grooveshark violates copyright law.

It's unclear whether Google plans to also remotely remove the app from Android smartphones on which it's already been installed, something that Google has the power to do but has only in the past used to get rid of malware-ridden apps.

In response to questions regarding Grooveshark's removal from the Android Market, a Google spokesperson only had this to say: "We remove apps from Android Market that violate our terms of service." The spokesperson did not mention what violations Grooveshark has committed in relation to the Market's terms of service. Google has also, understandably, not said anything about this happening in response to pressure from the music industry -- yet what else could have triggered this removal?

In an interesting coincidence, Google is set to outline its anti-piracy efforts before the House of Representatives' Judiciary committee today. Google has been accused numerous times that it profits from piracy by allowing 'pirate' sites to post Google ads. The company is expected to deny this as well as issue a tougher stance on piracy at today's hearing.

As for Grooveshark, it looks like it's quickly running out of mobile app stores on which it's allowed to exist. Do consider however that you'll probably still be able to get the Android app from Grooveshark directly -- since (unless you have an AT&T Android device) Android does allow you to install apps that don't come from the Market.

Google tightening up the Market.

[h1]Grooveshark gets kicked out of the Android Market [/h1]
by Vlad Bobleanta on April 6, 2011 at 10:45 AM

FILED UNDER: apps, music, google

Print this page|Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LifestreamEmail

Google has removed Grooveshark from the Android Market. The move, which comes many months after Apple kicked the music app from its App Store, has to do with (what else?) accusations from several top music labels that Grooveshark violates copyright law.

It's unclear whether Google plans to also remotely remove the app from Android smartphones on which it's already been installed, something that Google has the power to do but has only in the past used to get rid of malware-ridden apps.

In response to questions regarding Grooveshark's removal from the Android Market, a Google spokesperson only had this to say: "We remove apps from Android Market that violate our terms of service." The spokesperson did not mention what violations Grooveshark has committed in relation to the Market's terms of service. Google has also, understandably, not said anything about this happening in response to pressure from the music industry -- yet what else could have triggered this removal?

In an interesting coincidence, Google is set to outline its anti-piracy efforts before the House of Representatives' Judiciary committee today. Google has been accused numerous times that it profits from piracy by allowing 'pirate' sites to post Google ads. The company is expected to deny this as well as issue a tougher stance on piracy at today's hearing.

As for Grooveshark, it looks like it's quickly running out of mobile app stores on which it's allowed to exist. Do consider however that you'll probably still be able to get the Android app from Grooveshark directly -- since (unless you have an AT&T Android device) Android does allow you to install apps that don't come from the Market.

Google tightening up the Market.

Any new extended batteries for the HTC Inspire?
So far the only legit extended battery is the Seidio one which only offers 70mah more of power. There a bunch of 1600mah ebay ones from china and stuff but I heard that they are really bad and don't even last as long as the og battery.

Any new extended batteries for the HTC Inspire?
So far the only legit extended battery is the Seidio one which only offers 70mah more of power. There a bunch of 1600mah ebay ones from china and stuff but I heard that they are really bad and don't even last as long as the og battery.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

sick.gif
No link?

sick.gif
No link?

My cousin wants me to root his Evo 4g... I know a couple of people have it rooted on here... Would unrevoked be the easiest? Someone can give me links?
nerd.gif

My cousin wants me to root his Evo 4g... I know a couple of people have it rooted on here... Would unrevoked be the easiest? Someone can give me links?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

nerd.gif

Aren't you rooted? Yep, easiest way to root is unevoked. Just install HTC drivers before hand and then run the unevoked program when you plug in your evo. Go to the site and check it out.
http://unrevoked.com/

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

nerd.gif

Aren't you rooted? Yep, easiest way to root is unevoked. Just install HTC drivers before hand and then run the unevoked program when you plug in your evo. Go to the site and check it out.
http://unrevoked.com/

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

sick.gif
No link?

Amazon product ASIN B004BJVFCS

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

sick.gif
No link?

Amazon product ASIN B004BJVFCS

Back
Top Bottom