Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I helped a friend flash a Cyanogenmod ROM onto his phone, but I had no idea that all the google apps weren't in it. Is there a way to install them?
download the google apps file and just flash them in 

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I helped a friend flash a Cyanogenmod ROM onto his phone, but I had no idea that all the google apps weren't in it. Is there a way to install them?
download the google apps file and just flash them in 

Nexus S for ATT.. copp or wait for something better? 
nerd.gif

this IS better than the Atrix right? 

Originally Posted by proper english

nerd.gif

Software wise? Yes. Nexus S has Gingerbread, Atrix has Froyo. Hardware wise, no, the dual core 1ghz Tegra 2 chipset is more powerful then the single core Nexus S. Choice is difficult, but I'd probably go with the Atrix, root it and flash a Gingerbread rom. 
Hold up, I thought you went back to your iPhone 4?

nerd.gif

Software wise? Yes. Nexus S has Gingerbread, Atrix has Froyo. Hardware wise, no, the dual core 1ghz Tegra 2 chipset is more powerful then the single core Nexus S. Choice is difficult, but I'd probably go with the Atrix, root it and flash a Gingerbread rom. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

nerd.gif

Also, think about the cost. The Atrix is 200 on contract and can do ATT 4G. You're going to have to pay about 600 dollars for the Nexus S that does ATT 3G. Phone doesn't come for ATT, but has the correct bands for it. You have to purchase it unlocked.

nerd.gif

Also, think about the cost. The Atrix is 200 on contract and can do ATT 4G. You're going to have to pay about 600 dollars for the Nexus S that does ATT 3G. Phone doesn't come for ATT, but has the correct bands for it. You have to purchase it unlocked.

nerd.gif

yeah.. i had the Atrix for a total of 2 days 
laugh.gif
.. couldn't stand it.. my JB iPhone bricked the other day and is currently running stock 4.3, which is god awful..
my friend was showing off his rooted EVO last night and i was 
eek.gif
.. so i wanna give Android another shot. 

nerd.gif

yeah.. i had the Atrix for a total of 2 days 
laugh.gif
.. couldn't stand it.. my JB iPhone bricked the other day and is currently running stock 4.3, which is god awful..
my friend was showing off his rooted EVO last night and i was 
eek.gif
.. so i wanna give Android another shot. 

Originally Posted by awash242

Im due for my Verizon upgrade on Monday....looking to get and Android device. Suggestions?? Thanks

Thunderbolt. Thing is a beast, my boy just got it. LTE is fast as hell too. He gets 10mbs download and 20mbs upload. And that's the slowest I've seen him get. Damn thing is faster than my Comcast cable internet in my house.

Im due for my Verizon upgrade on Monday....looking to get and Android device. Suggestions?? Thanks

Thunderbolt. Thing is a beast, my boy just got it. LTE is fast as hell too. He gets 10mbs download and 20mbs upload. And that's the slowest I've seen him get. Damn thing is faster than my Comcast cable internet in my house.

same here. im gonna check out that thunderbolt like MPLSdunk said

any other phones that have an actual keyboard?

same here. im gonna check out that thunderbolt like MPLSdunk said

any other phones that have an actual keyboard?

Back
Top Bottom