Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h4]
Samsung confirms WiFi-only Galaxy Tab availability: April 10th, $350

galaxy-tab-wifi-04-06-2011.jpg

We've already seen it turn up on a few retail sites, but Samsung has now finally officially confirmed the launch details for its WiFi-only Galaxy Tab. It will be available online and at retail stores across the US on April 10th for $349.99. Specs otherwise remain the same as the 3G version, including a 7-inch 1024 x 600 display, 32GB of internal storage (with a microSD card slot for up to an additional 32GB), rear and front-facing cameras, and Android 2.2 with support for Flash 10.1 -- from the looks of things, it's also only available with a white back.
[/h4]

[h4]
Samsung confirms WiFi-only Galaxy Tab availability: April 10th, $350

galaxy-tab-wifi-04-06-2011.jpg

We've already seen it turn up on a few retail sites, but Samsung has now finally officially confirmed the launch details for its WiFi-only Galaxy Tab. It will be available online and at retail stores across the US on April 10th for $349.99. Specs otherwise remain the same as the 3G version, including a 7-inch 1024 x 600 display, 32GB of internal storage (with a microSD card slot for up to an additional 32GB), rear and front-facing cameras, and Android 2.2 with support for Flash 10.1 -- from the looks of things, it's also only available with a white back.
[/h4]

Originally Posted by davizzy

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

My cousin wants me to root his Evo 4g... I know a couple of people have it rooted on here... Would unrevoked be the easiest? Someone can give me links?
nerd.gif

Aren't you rooted? Yep, easiest way to root is unevoked. Just install HTC drivers before hand and then run the unevoked program when you plug in your evo. Go to the site and check it out.
http://unrevoked.com/

Thanks, I rooted it... It all went well but his quadrant scores are in the mid 800's... Stock was giving him 1000 %##... What could be the problem?

Originally Posted by davizzy

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

My cousin wants me to root his Evo 4g... I know a couple of people have it rooted on here... Would unrevoked be the easiest? Someone can give me links?
nerd.gif

Aren't you rooted? Yep, easiest way to root is unevoked. Just install HTC drivers before hand and then run the unevoked program when you plug in your evo. Go to the site and check it out.
http://unrevoked.com/

Thanks, I rooted it... It all went well but his quadrant scores are in the mid 800's... Stock was giving him 1000 %##... What could be the problem?

^Word.  The guts of the phone are nice.  You're also allowed to change the design. These new gen phones still look like the old ones.  I ain't mad though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Rumor is out that the release date for the Optimus G2X is being moved up to April 15
nerd.gif

^Word.  The guts of the phone are nice.  You're also allowed to change the design. These new gen phones still look like the old ones.  I ain't mad though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Rumor is out that the release date for the Optimus G2X is being moved up to April 15
nerd.gif

Thanks Tetsujin for the help, I really appreciate it
pimp.gif

I really like to keep my stuff simple. I only have one screen and I don't use widgets

Thanks Tetsujin for the help, I really appreciate it
pimp.gif

I really like to keep my stuff simple. I only have one screen and I don't use widgets

G2X coming out online April 15, in store the 20th... $199.99 after $50 rebate, 2 year contract... No contract is $499

Got it from TMoNews...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

G2X coming out online April 15, in store the 20th... $199.99 after $50 rebate, 2 year contract... No contract is $499

Got it from TMoNews...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I helped a friend flash a Cyanogenmod ROM onto his phone, but I had no idea that all the google apps weren't in it. Is there a way to install them?

I helped a friend flash a Cyanogenmod ROM onto his phone, but I had no idea that all the google apps weren't in it. Is there a way to install them?

Back
Top Bottom