Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

What's the point though? Besides frying your processor and bad battery life.
laugh.gif
Not always necessarily true. Right not I have my SetCPU settings at Max: 1.6ghz Min: 921mhz and my battery is only dropping 25% every 4 hrs with reg use. Before rooting my TB my phone would easily die in 5hrs. Why the big improvement even though my processor is working much harder than before? My phone has an "undervolted"kernel basically meaning less consumption of the battery even though the CPU is running at a higher speed.

laugh.gif
Not always necessarily true. Right not I have my SetCPU settings at Max: 1.6ghz Min: 921mhz and my battery is only dropping 25% every 4 hrs with reg use. Before rooting my TB my phone would easily die in 5hrs. Why the big improvement even though my processor is working much harder than before? My phone has an "undervolted"kernel basically meaning less consumption of the battery even though the CPU is running at a higher speed.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif

This man knows his stuff
pimp.gif
I got the same macbook as you "Its time to upgrade"
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
yes im salt.

"scalling smartazz"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif

This man knows his stuff
pimp.gif
I got the same macbook as you "Its time to upgrade"
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
yes im salt.

"scalling smartazz"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought the thunderbolt came with a 1.4 Ghz processor?

That seems like it would be able to get 2 Ghz speeds rather than a 1 Ghz snapdragon.

What happened to that scorpion processor we heard about last year though?

That seems like it would be able to get 2 Ghz speeds rather than a 1 Ghz snapdragon.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Naw it came with a new updated 2nd generation 1Ghz snapdragon. The Evo 3d  is coming with a 1.2Ghz CPU

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Naw it came with a new updated 2nd generation 1Ghz snapdragon. The Evo 3d  is coming with a 1.2Ghz CPU

Hey guys, just tried rooting my "mytouch4g". DID EVERYSTEP CAREFULLY about 5x. (Got my instructions from unlockr and XDA) The problem is I can't get my S=off, after various tries, it seems as the HBOOT starts with a 6, whereas my other friends who has a rooted mytouch4g, the hboot is 5... Any help?

Hey guys, just tried rooting my "mytouch4g". DID EVERYSTEP CAREFULLY about 5x. (Got my instructions from unlockr and XDA) The problem is I can't get my S=off, after various tries, it seems as the HBOOT starts with a 6, whereas my other friends who has a rooted mytouch4g, the hboot is 5... Any help?

I think sprint knows im using my rooted cm7 rom for hotspot capabilities.

Just got this text.
SprintFreeMsg: Turn your EVO 4G into a Wi-Fi router and connect up to 8 devices with Sprint Mobile Hotspot. http://sprint.us/hs1 Reply END to stop

And i just read somewhere they can find out if your hotspoting.

Just got this text.
SprintFreeMsg: Turn your EVO 4G into a Wi-Fi router and connect up to 8 devices with Sprint Mobile Hotspot. http://sprint.us/hs1 Reply END to stop

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

tmobile put some lock/update on rooting it and it went under the radar...
theres a other method that unlocks the phone as well but seems long and i havnt tried anymore 

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

tmobile put some lock/update on rooting it and it went under the radar...
theres a other method that unlocks the phone as well but seems long and i havnt tried anymore 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Just got this text.

I'm on VaelPak 3.2, and I've used the Sprint Hotspot App a few times. I haven't gotten a text, but I've used it no more that 30 minutes each time. Hopefully I won't get that big brother text too...

Just got this text.

I'm on VaelPak 3.2, and I've used the Sprint Hotspot App a few times. I haven't gotten a text, but I've used it no more that 30 minutes each time. Hopefully I won't get that big brother text too...

Originally Posted by mrtito32

Just got this text.

got that text also lol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom