• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the dock and the icons is in my sig
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Have you guys been peeping out the Asus EEE Transformer?! Retail starts at $400 and will be released at the end of the month!! This has now become the tablet I want since I sold my Nook Color ...

yea that caught me eye also. im just waiting on the reviews before i go further.
Yeah, can't wait to see some reviews from the US release. It has released in Taiwan and the UK and here are a bunch of videos showing it off and a bunch of videos reviewing it: http://androidforums.com/asus-tablets/308490-asus-transformer-launch-review-videos.html

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Have you guys been peeping out the Asus EEE Transformer?! Retail starts at $400 and will be released at the end of the month!! This has now become the tablet I want since I sold my Nook Color ...

yea that caught me eye also. im just waiting on the reviews before i go further.
Yeah, can't wait to see some reviews from the US release. It has released in Taiwan and the UK and here are a bunch of videos showing it off and a bunch of videos reviewing it: http://androidforums.com/asus-tablets/308490-asus-transformer-launch-review-videos.html

Overclocked to 1.6GHZ on my Thunderbolt
9ppf1x.png

My Homescreen with Gingerbread Theme

20qxg0p.png

Battery life is actually better at 1.6Ghz something to do with voltage these Developers do to the Kernel.

Overclocked to 1.6GHZ on my Thunderbolt
9ppf1x.png

My Homescreen with Gingerbread Theme

20qxg0p.png

Battery life is actually better at 1.6Ghz something to do with voltage these Developers do to the Kernel.

Leaving Frost for....idk yet...I think Im headed back to Stock

Wish XDA had a rating system for all the roms for the Evo like the did when I had a G1..there's so many

Wish XDA had a rating system for all the roms for the Evo like the did when I had a G1..there's so many

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

x2

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

x2

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Do you have to purchase LauncherPlus Pro to change the icons or should I get ADW launcher?

Lp plus is to resize the widgets on your homescreen, you dont need plus to change the icons.

Do you have to purchase LauncherPlus Pro to change the icons or should I get ADW launcher?

Lp plus is to resize the widgets on your homescreen, you dont need plus to change the icons.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Lp plus is to resize the widgets on your homescreen, you dont need plus to change the icons.I
Yeah I see I had to long press the icons. Thanks for the info. Props on your customs some of the best I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom