the pyrmamid it is
pimp.gif

..coming from an HD2..
AND im keeping my %*%+
laugh.gif

Google TV To Become Part Of Android Code Branch
by Rob on March 31st, 2011
11hyrrp.jpg

Yesterday we expressed our disappointment that Google TV has only ONE session dedicated to it at Google IO – it’s called “Building Android Apps for Google TV

Google TV To Become Part Of Android Code Branch
by Rob on March 31st, 2011
11hyrrp.jpg

Yesterday we expressed our disappointment that Google TV has only ONE session dedicated to it at Google IO – it’s called “Building Android Apps for Google TV

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

don't so fast till you get some reviews for that thing, they saying its heavier 2.2 lbs and might be skinned version of Android hcomb.

Yeah im gonna wait for the reviews, but i saw that 1.56 lbs and 2.2 with the dock, and its supposed to have a few of its on apps on it but not skinned

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

don't so fast till you get some reviews for that thing, they saying its heavier 2.2 lbs and might be skinned version of Android hcomb.

Yeah im gonna wait for the reviews, but i saw that 1.56 lbs and 2.2 with the dock, and its supposed to have a few of its on apps on it but not skinned

Finally got my Evo close to how I want it.  I'm loving it so far, just miss the keyboard from my TP2.

Spoiler [+]
a3a1517cf79975c89952f4b646c5884a709c396.png

Finally got my Evo close to how I want it.  I'm loving it so far, just miss the keyboard from my TP2.

Spoiler [+]
a3a1517cf79975c89952f4b646c5884a709c396.png

Back
Top Bottom