• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vzw be RAPIN folks on the real
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That Thunderbolt about to fly off the chart like...

swag_plane.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If i could get unlimited everything for $115 after tax like i do on sprint, i would switch to verizon.....smh   Oh well

That sounds extraordinarily expensive, esp since Sprint has unlimited calls to any mobile phone/ unlimited texts and 4g internet for 80$.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

swag_plane.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If i could get unlimited everything for $115 after tax like i do on sprint, i would switch to verizon.....smh   Oh well

That sounds extraordinarily expensive, esp since Sprint has unlimited calls to any mobile phone/ unlimited texts and 4g internet for 80$.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

pacmagic2002 wrote:

IHeartBoost wrote:

swag_plane.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think he's on a family plan, and thats sounds real reasonable if he is on a family plan.

I hate Verizon so much, I wouldn't even want to bangs with their service even if its cheap. I believed I told yall i returned my Verizon Motorola XOOM after i saw that image for the Sprint Moto Xoom.

pacmagic2002 wrote:

IHeartBoost wrote:

swag_plane.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think he's on a family plan, and thats sounds real reasonable if he is on a family plan.

I hate Verizon so much, I wouldn't even want to bangs with their service even if its cheap. I believed I told yall i returned my Verizon Motorola XOOM after i saw that image for the Sprint Moto Xoom.

Anyone have gameboid light? I don't wanna buy the full thing... but i can't get any roms to work. Always says something about the bios not being right or something.

Anyone have gameboid light? I don't wanna buy the full thing... but i can't get any roms to work. Always says something about the bios not being right or something.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Anyone have gameboid light? I don't wanna buy the full thing... but i can't get any roms to work. Always says something about the bios not being right or something
Put this BIOS file in your directory for your GBA directory and see if this works

http://www.mediafire.com/?aylfnzmpyeb

and I'm mad Rom Gripper doesnt work anymore
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Anyone have gameboid light? I don't wanna buy the full thing... but i can't get any roms to work. Always says something about the bios not being right or something
Put this BIOS file in your directory for your GBA directory and see if this works

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'll pm you about this. I'm having trouble
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'll pm you about this. I'm having trouble
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

pacmagic2002 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, this is a family plan......The one im on is 169.99.....and thats not including the $10 for 4G, the $7 for our insurance and all the janky taxes they charge.   I pay $115 after all of that stuff.
Is the xoom LTE enabled?

Speaking of which.....How much is 4G data only on sprint? For the tablets and stuff

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

pacmagic2002 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, this is a family plan......The one im on is 169.99.....and thats not including the $10 for 4G, the $7 for our insurance and all the janky taxes they charge.   I pay $115 after all of that stuff.
Is the xoom LTE enabled?

Speaking of which.....How much is 4G data only on sprint? For the tablets and stuff

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

rom gripper works for me...and they have the bios there
Weak. It keeps saying the network is down or something for me...thought it needed an update maybe but it was removed from the market too

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

rom gripper works for me...and they have the bios there
Weak. It keeps saying the network is down or something for me...thought it needed an update maybe but it was removed from the market too

I tried rom gripper, no go. My friends also said his rom gripper stopped working.

I keep getting this pop up every time i try to open a rom "load bios failed. The valid bios file must be specified in the settings."

I tried rom gripper, no go. My friends also said his rom gripper stopped working.

I keep getting this pop up every time i try to open a rom "load bios failed. The valid bios file must be specified in the settings."

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

HTC Thunderbolt Overclocked to 1.8Ghz with Kernel mod
snap20110329_114126.png

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Edit: not my phone results but a developer on XDA Thunderbolt
what do these numbers look like stock?
My stock Quadrant for my Thunderbolt was 1780 so that figure is soooo insane

Back