• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Rooted my Thunderbolt 
pimp.gif

Sh-- is about to get real!
where can i find themes that work with the thunderbolt after i root it?

Don't see a reason to update my X to gingerbread tho.

I mean, I'm running Liberty right now and my phone is a complete beast. Don't even know why I made this post now that I think of it tho.

^^I guess, unless there are some godly updates I don't see a point

Don't see a reason to update my X to gingerbread tho.

I mean, I'm running Liberty right now and my phone is a complete beast. Don't even know why I made this post now that I think of it tho.

^^I guess, unless there are some godly updates I don't see a point

Amazon Cloud Player goes live, streams music on your computer and Android
By Richard Lai posted Mar 29th 2011 at 12:06AM
Breaking News

9l9vz6.jpg

Oh snap! Look who just ate Apple and Google's lunch here? Amazon has just pushed out its very own music streaming service, which is conveniently dubbed the Amazon Cloud Player. Existing Amazon customers in the US can now upload their MP3 purchases to their 5GB cloud space -- upgradable to a one-year 20GB plan for free upon purchasing an MP3 album, with additional plans starting at $20 a year -- and then start streaming on their computers or Android devices. Oh, and did we mention that this service is free of charge as well? Meanwhile, someone will have some catching up to do, but we have a feeling it won't take them too long.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]

Update: As some readers have confirmed, it appears that the Cloud Player will support music purchased from iTunes as well, presumably from the post-DRM era.

Update 2: Press release after the break.

You better hop on this they giving away 5Gb's away for a limited time
Amzon Cloud Music for FREE Limited time only

Amazon Cloud Player goes live, streams music on your computer and Android
By Richard Lai posted Mar 29th 2011 at 12:06AM
Breaking News

9l9vz6.jpg

Oh snap! Look who just ate Apple and Google's lunch here? Amazon has just pushed out its very own music streaming service, which is conveniently dubbed the Amazon Cloud Player. Existing Amazon customers in the US can now upload their MP3 purchases to their 5GB cloud space -- upgradable to a one-year 20GB plan for free upon purchasing an MP3 album, with additional plans starting at $20 a year -- and then start streaming on their computers or Android devices. Oh, and did we mention that this service is free of charge as well? Meanwhile, someone will have some catching up to do, but we have a feeling it won't take them too long.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]

Update: As some readers have confirmed, it appears that the Cloud Player will support music purchased from iTunes as well, presumably from the post-DRM era.

Update 2: Press release after the break.

You better hop on this they giving away 5Gb's away for a limited time
Amzon Cloud Music for FREE Limited time only

Originally Posted by jon4rd

Rooted my Thunderbolt 
pimp.gif

First you have to install a custom ROM that allows theme`s.  ......Then flash a theme on the phone like you would flash a rom.
Read the first page!!!!

Originally Posted by jon4rd

Rooted my Thunderbolt 
pimp.gif

First you have to install a custom ROM that allows theme`s.  ......Then flash a theme on the phone like you would flash a rom.
Read the first page!!!!

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

For those running Frost, are MMS messages working for yall?

I have to manually download messages and even then they're not downloading?

Any fix?

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

For those running Frost, are MMS messages working for yall?

I have to manually download messages and even then they're not downloading?

Any fix?

my mytouch 4g randomly gets slow and starts lagging a few times a day... EVERYDAY. It only gets fast again if i restart my phone. Why does this happen?

my mytouch 4g randomly gets slow and starts lagging a few times a day... EVERYDAY. It only gets fast again if i restart my phone. Why does this happen?

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

same thing happens to me. i'm about to root it if it keeps happening

this and why don't my weather widget refresh or show anything at all after the phone has been on idle for more than 30 min?
nerd.gif

this and why don't my weather widget refresh or show anything at all after the phone has been on idle for more than 30 min?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

my cousin has been having battery issue with the 4g , he told me his phone lasts only like 3-4 hours now. and thats not even using it alot.

have you guys tried uninstalling all the apps that run in the background? restart once a day?

no bragging, my g2 hardly ever slows down even when its underclocked, but i uninstalled all the bloatware, run juice defender, and close everything manually when im done with apps...

maybe u shud try it?

my cousin has been having battery issue with the 4g , he told me his phone lasts only like 3-4 hours now. and thats not even using it alot.

have you guys tried uninstalling all the apps that run in the background? restart once a day?

no bragging, my g2 hardly ever slows down even when its underclocked, but i uninstalled all the bloatware, run juice defender, and close everything manually when im done with apps...

maybe u shud try it?

Originally Posted by MECKS

maybe u shud try it?
not really having problems with battery. i made a shortcut for running apps in my home screen and turn off all the unnecessary stuff like qik and visual voicemail.

question though, what case do you guys have for it if any? been dropping it a bunch lately and have scratches on the chrome finish on the side. currently looking at some gel/silicone cases since i don't want a snap on for the front and back.

Back
Top Bottom