Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Droid X Gingerbread update leak too. HTC needs to come out the lab already
30t6p3b.gif

Its the burden on the carriers to push the updates since they have to install their crapware on it.

Just bought a xoom yesterday, I love it. Now I only need my laptop for doing hw.

But does anybody know a good twitter app for it?

Just bought a xoom yesterday, I love it. Now I only need my laptop for doing hw.

But does anybody know a good twitter app for it?

G2 Gingerbread needs to hurry up. It's already been confirmed for the Desire phones once the HD comes out...

G2 Gingerbread needs to hurry up. It's already been confirmed for the Desire phones once the HD comes out...

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

[h1]Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Official Gingerbread Leaked[/h1]
File under: News

By: Gabe Peters | 2:20 PM 27-Mar-11 | Comments

While Samsung's Galaxy S series has been running a ported build of Gingerbread and has had CyanogenMod for some time now, we heard rumors earlier this month that an official Gingerbread release was pending, followed by an unspecified delay. Last night that pending release showed up on XDA forums as build I9000XXJVK. While this may not be final code as it is not being distributed via public channels yet, it is purported to be installed at service centers with warranty service.

The Gingerbread version contained in this release is 2.3.3, one version higher than a previously available leak, and is the latest Gingerbread build currently available. The build is very stable and performs much better than earlier ports or leaks, and seems ready for prime time. A version with the bootloaders stripped has also been posted for users of other similar devices that can run i9000 ROMs such as the Captivate and Fascinate, however issues have been reported running this ROM without the matching bootloader.

The ROM is available now from the XDA link below.

Source: XDA
Via: GSM Arena

even with this leak it's still not usable for folks with the vibrant because of GPS issues 
mad.gif

Welp, I have a Cappy
grin.gif

Miui and CM7 are still in the beta phase

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

[h1]Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Official Gingerbread Leaked[/h1]
File under: News

By: Gabe Peters | 2:20 PM 27-Mar-11 | Comments

While Samsung's Galaxy S series has been running a ported build of Gingerbread and has had CyanogenMod for some time now, we heard rumors earlier this month that an official Gingerbread release was pending, followed by an unspecified delay. Last night that pending release showed up on XDA forums as build I9000XXJVK. While this may not be final code as it is not being distributed via public channels yet, it is purported to be installed at service centers with warranty service.

The Gingerbread version contained in this release is 2.3.3, one version higher than a previously available leak, and is the latest Gingerbread build currently available. The build is very stable and performs much better than earlier ports or leaks, and seems ready for prime time. A version with the bootloaders stripped has also been posted for users of other similar devices that can run i9000 ROMs such as the Captivate and Fascinate, however issues have been reported running this ROM without the matching bootloader.

The ROM is available now from the XDA link below.

Source: XDA
Via: GSM Arena

even with this leak it's still not usable for folks with the vibrant because of GPS issues 
mad.gif

Welp, I have a Cappy
grin.gif

Miui and CM7 are still in the beta phase

When does the G2X come out? Looking for a new phone and I think I'll hold off on the MyTouch and wait for the G2X

When does the G2X come out? Looking for a new phone and I think I'll hold off on the MyTouch and wait for the G2X

The rumors for the G2X drop is 4/20.  Might pick it up too if HTC lags on the Pyramid.

The rumors for the G2X drop is 4/20.  Might pick it up too if HTC lags on the Pyramid.

Back
Top Bottom