Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

my mytouch 4g randomly gets slow and starts lagging a few times a day... EVERYDAY. It only gets fast again if i restart my phone. Why does this happen?

same thing happens to me. i'm about to root it if it keeps happening
my cousin has been having battery issue with the 4g , he told me his phone lasts only like 3-4 hours now. and thats not even using it alot.

have you guys tried uninstalling all the apps that run in the background? restart once a day?

no bragging, my g2 hardly ever slows down even when its underclocked, but i uninstalled all the bloatware, run juice defender, and close everything manually when im done with apps...

maybe u shud try it?
not really having problems with battery. i made a shortcut for running apps in my home screen and turn off all the unnecessary stuff like qik and visual voicemail.

question though, what case do you guys have for it if any? been dropping it a bunch lately and have scratches on the chrome finish on the side. currently looking at some gel/silicone cases since i don't want a snap on for the front and back.

bought a samsung galaxy 4g with tmobile the other day, went workout,then went to walmart, walked out of walmart, put my phone on top of the car (omg)

got in the car, drove off, heard a BLAT SOUND (%!!#%*+ STUPID)

yea take it from there. its in the shop right now getting fixed the lcd screen was like 180 to fix - minus my military discount.....

had the phone not even a full day did i upgrade from a nokia n900?

bought a samsung galaxy 4g with tmobile the other day, went workout,then went to walmart, walked out of walmart, put my phone on top of the car (omg)

got in the car, drove off, heard a BLAT SOUND (%!!#%*+ STUPID)

yea take it from there. its in the shop right now getting fixed the lcd screen was like 180 to fix - minus my military discount.....

had the phone not even a full day did i upgrade from a nokia n900?

my mytouch 4g randomly gets slow and starts lagging a few times a day... EVERYDAY. It only gets fast again if i restart my phone. Why does this happen?

my cousin has been having battery issue with the 4g , he told me his phone lasts only like 3-4 hours now. and thats not even using it alot.

have you guys tried uninstalling all the apps that run in the background? restart once a day?

no bragging, my g2 hardly ever slows down even when its underclocked, but i uninstalled all the bloatware, run juice defender, and close everything manually when im done with apps...

maybe u shud try it?
Yea my battery is pretty nice, I use Juice Defender too. I try and close everything manually but I'm guessing i don't, so i downloaded the watch dog app too see what program is sucking all the power. Next time my phone slows down, I'll find out and solve the problem from there.

maybe u shud try it?
Yea my battery is pretty nice, I use Juice Defender too. I try and close everything manually but I'm guessing i don't, so i downloaded the watch dog app too see what program is sucking all the power. Next time my phone slows down, I'll find out and solve the problem from there.

HTC Thunderbolt Overclocked to 1.8Ghz with Kernel mod
snap20110329_114126.png

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Edit: not my phone results but a developer on XDA Thunderbolt

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Rooted my Thunderbolt 
pimp.gif

Sh-- is about to get real!

what exactly did you do? Is it as simple as jailbreaking an Apple device?
I had to use ADB basically you have to download Android SDK, alone with 2 files [a downgraded RUU to root and flash a update RUU file for permanent root] All this was done through Windows Command Prompt. Its easy but very meticulous.

Originally Posted by just reason

Rooted my Thunderbolt 
pimp.gif

Sh-- is about to get real!

what exactly did you do? Is it as simple as jailbreaking an Apple device?
I had to use ADB basically you have to download Android SDK, alone with 2 files [a downgraded RUU to root and flash a update RUU file for permanent root] All this was done through Windows Command Prompt. Its easy but very meticulous.

So my mytouch is working great now no lag. Only thing different is that I updated some apps and downloaded the watch dog app task manager. It's really weird but finally no more lag and freezing.

So my mytouch is working great now no lag. Only thing different is that I updated some apps and downloaded the watch dog app task manager. It's really weird but finally no more lag and freezing.

snap20110329_114126.png

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what do these numbers look like stock?

snap20110329_114126.png

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what do these numbers look like stock?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That Thunderbolt about to fly off the chart like...

swag_plane.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If i could get unlimited everything for $115 after tax like i do on sprint, i would switch to verizon.....smh   Oh well

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That Thunderbolt about to fly off the chart like...

swag_plane.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If i could get unlimited everything for $115 after tax like i do on sprint, i would switch to verizon.....smh   Oh well

Back
Top Bottom