• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Do you have to purchase LauncherPlus Pro to change the icons or should I get ADW launcher?

Lp plus is to resize the widgets on your homescreen, you dont need plus to change the icons.I
Yeah I see I had to long press the icons. Thanks for the info. Props on your customs some of the best I've seen.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

why dose windows phones have netflix before android? 

alien.gif
EDIT*
Android isnt secure enough for netflix as a company.  Only the newer phones that come out this year will be able to use the netflix application. (although im sure someone on XDA or other app developers will allow for it to be used on other phones)

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

why dose windows phones have netflix before android? 

alien.gif
EDIT*
Android isnt secure enough for netflix as a company.  Only the newer phones that come out this year will be able to use the netflix application. (although im sure someone on XDA or other app developers will allow for it to be used on other phones)

snaptax in market is giving 10$ amazon credit if you fill the survey

takes a few times to get the survey to pop so you might have to reinstall a few times

snaptax in market is giving 10$ amazon credit if you fill the survey

takes a few times to get the survey to pop so you might have to reinstall a few times

This is kind of off topic, but can anyone who has an Evo recommend an armband for the gym?  I've been looking online but all the ones I've found have mixed reviews.

This is kind of off topic, but can anyone who has an Evo recommend an armband for the gym?  I've been looking online but all the ones I've found have mixed reviews.

Do you have to purchase LauncherPlus Pro to change the icons or should I get ADW launcher?

Lp plus is to resize the widgets on your homescreen, you dont need plus to change the icons.I
Yeah I see I had to long press the icons. Thanks for the info. Props on your customs some of the best I've seen.
thanks bro

Currently running Salvage ROM, doing well so far. I'm happy
happy.gif

thanks bro

Currently running Salvage ROM, doing well so far. I'm happy
happy.gif

HTC Thunderbolt OC to 2GHZ
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thunder-OC-2.0-Ghz-324x540.jpg

The user said it was stable at 1.9 so being stable at 2.0 isn't too farfetched. These new Snapdragons chips are no ******** joke. I can only imagine what that Evo 3D will do in terms of performance!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The user said it was stable at 1.9 so being stable at 2.0 isn't too farfetched. These new Snapdragons chips are no ******** joke. I can only imagine what that Evo 3D will do in terms of performance!

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

not tech savvy at all so what do these numbers mean exactly?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Basically the Thurderbolt came equipped with a 1Ghz processor that 1Ghz represents the "approved" speed the CPU performs at. Overclocking simply moves the processor speed above the "approved" # [1Ghz] so in this case 2Ghz, simply put increasing the processor speed by an additional 1Ghz which will greatly increase performance, making your phone perform instructions at a snappier speed. 2Ghz is very impressive on a smartphone, my 09 MacBook has a 2Ghz processor even though its not the same as a smartphone running at 2Ghz since depends on dual/single core BUS speed and etc but just to put that 2Ghz into perspective.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Basically the Thurderbolt came equipped with a 1Ghz processor that 1Ghz represents the "approved" speed the CPU performs at. Overclocking simply moves the processor speed above the "approved" # [1Ghz] so in this case 2Ghz, simply put increasing the processor speed by an additional 1Ghz which will greatly increase performance, making your phone perform instructions at a snappier speed. 2Ghz is very impressive on a smartphone, my 09 MacBook has a 2Ghz processor even though its not the same as a smartphone running at 2Ghz since depends on dual/single core BUS speed and etc but just to put that 2Ghz into perspective.

Back
Top Bottom