Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

damn, i was plannin on keepin this ev0 for another year
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
  I only had this joint for a month and change

30t6p3b.gif

Ugh, 3D display is just overkill, looking more like a novelty feature that I don't need.
I'm getting a Nexus product next go around.

30t6p3b.gif

Ugh, 3D display is just overkill, looking more like a novelty feature that I don't need.
I'm getting a Nexus product next go around.

10oqyc2.png

i dont know whats going on with sprint but my 3g is very very  slow. its taking forever to load a page. i have full bars at my job wired for sprint and it still very very slow. we dont have 4g here yet
also my wifi is very slow at home and my job. is it my radio or something.
i did a speedtest

10oqyc2.png

i dont know whats going on with sprint but my 3g is very very  slow. its taking forever to load a page. i have full bars at my job wired for sprint and it still very very slow. we dont have 4g here yet
also my wifi is very slow at home and my job. is it my radio or something.
i did a speedtest

HTC EVO 3D and EVO View 4G confirmed by CTIA booth materials
Posted by Jenn K. Lee
Categories: News, Sprint
Tweet This! Digg This Reblog

9quxpd.jpg

Just in case you didn't really believe that the HTC EVO 3D or the HTC EVO View existed and were going to launch tomorrow at CTIA, here's some cold, hard proof that should erase any doubt lingering in your stubborn mind even after seeing all the highly suggestive evidence over the past few weeks.

Confirmed today by some sort of spiral-bound booklet that was apparently left laying around while the Sprint/HTC booth was being set up are not only the EVO 3D's existence, but also its name and its main specs.

3D Screen...Looks like its official......Semi Pass till I see it.

HTC EVO 3D and EVO View 4G confirmed by CTIA booth materials
Posted by Jenn K. Lee
Categories: News, Sprint
Tweet This! Digg This Reblog

9quxpd.jpg

Just in case you didn't really believe that the HTC EVO 3D or the HTC EVO View existed and were going to launch tomorrow at CTIA, here's some cold, hard proof that should erase any doubt lingering in your stubborn mind even after seeing all the highly suggestive evidence over the past few weeks.

Confirmed today by some sort of spiral-bound booklet that was apparently left laying around while the Sprint/HTC booth was being set up are not only the EVO 3D's existence, but also its name and its main specs.

3D Screen...Looks like its official......Semi Pass till I see it.

it sounds nice but i don't know why you would cop one without an upgrade if you have the evo already.  it just sounds like a bunch of camera stuff they added.

it sounds nice but i don't know why you would cop one without an upgrade if you have the evo already.  it just sounds like a bunch of camera stuff they added.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

If true, man.....
eek.gif

First:
1) HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in sense UI)
2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again tap on 10mp photo)
3) Light sampling will be independent of each CMOS sensor to produce what will be close to night vision capture (Night Owl)
4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on the market with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO 3D will support all digital streaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)
5) YouTube 3D part of the EVO 3D Hollywood pack.
6) True 4G, EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX) device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible and be able to support (Wimax+LTE) (Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)
7) Will be the first none Nexus device to launch with Google 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
8 ) Worlds first qHD 3D display on a 4.3in screen (Pixel Density Classified)
9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAM and with active 4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard will act as more like a HD drive)
10) That is just a few of the industry first that will be presented on EVO 3D launch.
There will be no thunder stolen, no spot light stolen, and no industry first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed superphone.

2hpj3bc.gif

Day 1.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

If true, man.....
eek.gif

First:
1) HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in sense UI)
2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again tap on 10mp photo)
3) Light sampling will be independent of each CMOS sensor to produce what will be close to night vision capture (Night Owl)
4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on the market with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO 3D will support all digital streaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)
5) YouTube 3D part of the EVO 3D Hollywood pack.
6) True 4G, EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX) device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible and be able to support (Wimax+LTE) (Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)
7) Will be the first none Nexus device to launch with Google 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
8 ) Worlds first qHD 3D display on a 4.3in screen (Pixel Density Classified)
9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAM and with active 4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard will act as more like a HD drive)
10) That is just a few of the industry first that will be presented on EVO 3D launch.
There will be no thunder stolen, no spot light stolen, and no industry first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed superphone.

2hpj3bc.gif

Day 1.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What music app yall using? Wanna sync my itunes to my phone if that's possible.

double twist
or iSyncr ...Double twist isnt consistent enough for me

still cant get my Front Camera to work
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What music app yall using? Wanna sync my itunes to my phone if that's possible.

double twist
or iSyncr ...Double twist isnt consistent enough for me

still cant get my Front Camera to work
30t6p3b.gif

****Disclaimer*****
These are Free Apps that I've downloaded from the Android Market None of them are Paid for.

DO NOT!!! ASK FOR PAID APPS THAT YOU CAN GET FOR FREE, YOUR GOING HAVE THIS THREAD LOCKED OR YOURSELF BANNED. Don't blame me if you get Banned as well, I would just laugh in your face.

Must have Apps list ***UPDATD 03/21/2011***

Productivity Apps
•Dropbox
•CHROME TO PHONE
•GOOGLE TRANSLATE
•SPRING PAD
•GOOGE VOICE
•GOOGLE BOOKS
•Fiabbe
•Google Goggles
•XDA-DEVLOPERS

Social Networking Apps (Besides FB and Twitter)
•Google Chat
•Foursquare
•Tango (Video chat)
•QIK (Higher quality video chat imo)
•Layar

Clock Widgets
•SiMi Clock Widgets
•One More Clock

Music Apps
•Slacker Radio
•Pandora Rdio
•Music Mod(Really good UI compare to stock Android music UI)
•Vevo
•SoundHound
•Play by Aol music
•Music mspot, Inc (Cloud storage music)

Games Apps
•Angry Birds
•Crazy Snowboard
•Paper Toss (Really good game and less frustrating than Angry Birds)
•Restaurant Story
•Kongregate Arcade(Really Good way to play Optimized FLASH games on Android, games are good too)
•Unblock Me Free(for the puzzle nerds)
•Cordy
•Hextacy Lite
•Glow Hockey(Great on tablets, Still good for phones)
•Virtual Horse Racing

Entertainment Apps
•TV Shows Stream lite version(Think of Netflix for Android but free TV shows through Mega Video)
•Youtube Remote(Control you desktop browser with you android Device Youtube.com/leanback)
•Team coco (Conan O’Brien fans)
•Jet VD-LITE(lets you download YOUTUBE VIDEOS UP TO 720P, *To do so you’ll also need to go to jet vd website on your phone to get the full free version)

APPS THAT MAKE YOU ANDROID BETTER THAN AN IPHONE
•FLASH PLAYER 10.1
•ADOBE AIR
•GOOGLE MAPS(3D SCALE AND FREE Turn-by Turn NAVIGATION)

FOR MY "ROOTED" USERS(apps that only work on rooted phones)
•ROOT CHECKER (Check if you completed Root Successfully)
•ROM MANAGER(An easy way to flash Roms)
•SDrescan
•ShootMe(Takes Screenshots of Home screens)
•AdFree(Takes Away Annoying Ads From Apps that run them like pandora and popular websites)

Technology News and others
•Engadget
•Genius (Boy Genius Report)
•Pulse(The Closet thing you'll get to a NT app)
•Motor Trend
•GTPLANET (For You GT5 car heads)

Launcher Apps(Customize Your Phone)
•ADW
•Launcher Pro

If you like to contribute leave it in your own post and we will have pacmagic update it for the 1st page.
1.Must be a Free App from the Android market

****Disclaimer*****
These are Free Apps that I've downloaded from the Android Market None of them are Paid for.

DO NOT!!! ASK FOR PAID APPS THAT YOU CAN GET FOR FREE, YOUR GOING HAVE THIS THREAD LOCKED OR YOURSELF BANNED. Don't blame me if you get Banned as well, I would just laugh in your face.

Must have Apps list ***UPDATD 03/21/2011***

Productivity Apps
•Dropbox
•CHROME TO PHONE
•GOOGLE TRANSLATE
•SPRING PAD
•GOOGE VOICE
•GOOGLE BOOKS
•Fiabbe
•Google Goggles
•XDA-DEVLOPERS

Social Networking Apps (Besides FB and Twitter)
•Google Chat
•Foursquare
•Tango (Video chat)
•QIK (Higher quality video chat imo)
•Layar

Clock Widgets
•SiMi Clock Widgets
•One More Clock

Music Apps
•Slacker Radio
•Pandora Rdio
•Music Mod(Really good UI compare to stock Android music UI)
•Vevo
•SoundHound
•Play by Aol music
•Music mspot, Inc (Cloud storage music)

Games Apps
•Angry Birds
•Crazy Snowboard
•Paper Toss (Really good game and less frustrating than Angry Birds)
•Restaurant Story
•Kongregate Arcade(Really Good way to play Optimized FLASH games on Android, games are good too)
•Unblock Me Free(for the puzzle nerds)
•Cordy
•Hextacy Lite
•Glow Hockey(Great on tablets, Still good for phones)
•Virtual Horse Racing

Entertainment Apps
•TV Shows Stream lite version(Think of Netflix for Android but free TV shows through Mega Video)
•Youtube Remote(Control you desktop browser with you android Device Youtube.com/leanback)
•Team coco (Conan O’Brien fans)
•Jet VD-LITE(lets you download YOUTUBE VIDEOS UP TO 720P, *To do so you’ll also need to go to jet vd website on your phone to get the full free version)

APPS THAT MAKE YOU ANDROID BETTER THAN AN IPHONE
•FLASH PLAYER 10.1
•ADOBE AIR
•GOOGLE MAPS(3D SCALE AND FREE Turn-by Turn NAVIGATION)

FOR MY "ROOTED" USERS(apps that only work on rooted phones)
•ROOT CHECKER (Check if you completed Root Successfully)
•ROM MANAGER(An easy way to flash Roms)
•SDrescan
•ShootMe(Takes Screenshots of Home screens)
•AdFree(Takes Away Annoying Ads From Apps that run them like pandora and popular websites)

Technology News and others
•Engadget
•Genius (Boy Genius Report)
•Pulse(The Closet thing you'll get to a NT app)
•Motor Trend
•GTPLANET (For You GT5 car heads)

Launcher Apps(Customize Your Phone)
•ADW
•Launcher Pro

If you like to contribute leave it in your own post and we will have pacmagic update it for the 1st page.
1.Must be a Free App from the Android market

Back
Top Bottom