First:

1) HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the
firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in
sense UI)

2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on
cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera
will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again
tap on 10mp photo)

3) Light sampling will be independent of each CMOS sensor to produce what will be close to night vision capture (Night Owl)

4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on the
market with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO
3D will support all digital streaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other
independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)

5) YouTube 3D part of the EVO 3D Hollywood pack.

6) True 4G, EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX)
device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible
and be able to support (Wimax+LTE) (Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)

7) Will be the first none Nexus device to launch with Google 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
8 ) Worlds first qHD 3D display on a 4.3in screen (Pixel Density Classified)

9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAM and with
active 4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard
will act as more like a HD drive)

10) That is just a few of the industry first that will be presented on EVO 3D launch.

There will be no thunder stolen, no spot light stolen, and no industry
first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed
superphone.
2hpj3bc.gif

Day 1.

3 hrs later
2qmozuv.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

If true, man.....
eek.gif

First:

1) HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the
firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in
sense UI)

2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on
cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera
will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again
tap on 10mp photo)

3) Light sampling will be independent of each CMOS sensor to produce what will be close to night vision capture (Night Owl)

4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on the
market with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO
3D will support all digital streaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other
independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)

6) True 4G, EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX)
device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible
and be able to support (Wimax+LTE) (Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)

9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAM and with
active 4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard
will act as more like a HD drive)

10) That is just a few of the industry first that will be presented on EVO 3D launch.

There will be no thunder stolen, no spot light stolen, and no industry
first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed
superphone.
2hpj3bc.gif

Day 1.

3 hrs later
2qmozuv.jpg

If true, man.....
eek.gif

First:
1) HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in sense UI)
2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again tap on 10mp photo)
4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on the market with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO 3D will support all digital streaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)
6) True 4G, EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX) device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible and be able to support (Wimax+LTE) (Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)
9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAM and with active 4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard will act as more like a HD drive)
There will be no thunder stolen, no spot light stolen, and no industry first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed superphone.
2hpj3bc.gif

Day 1.

Jesus Christ the Evo brand is the Maybach of mobile phones... everything else is nonexistent

If true, man.....
eek.gif

First:
1) HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in sense UI)
2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again tap on 10mp photo)
4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on the market with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO 3D will support all digital streaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)
6) True 4G, EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX) device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible and be able to support (Wimax+LTE) (Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)
9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAM and with active 4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard will act as more like a HD drive)
There will be no thunder stolen, no spot light stolen, and no industry first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed superphone.
2hpj3bc.gif

Day 1.

Jesus Christ the Evo brand is the Maybach of mobile phones... everything else is nonexistent

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What music app yall using? Wanna sync my itunes to my phone if that's possible.

double twist
it will drain the #@#* out of your battery.

Yea the app is bad, but the desktop Manager is great if have all you itunes music and if want sync music easier

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

What music app yall using? Wanna sync my itunes to my phone if that's possible.

double twist
it will drain the #@#* out of your battery.

Yea the app is bad, but the desktop Manager is great if have all you itunes music and if want sync music easier

The Evo 3D will have a 1730mah battery which is very good and will be even better if u have the option to turn 3D off.

The Evo 3D will have a 1730mah battery which is very good and will be even better if u have the option to turn 3D off.

Listening to music drains the battery? Guess i'll just stick to my ipod then.
If you keep the screen on......If you dont, it wont drain it as much as people think.
If im listening in the car, i usually have it on the charger anyway.

Ill have to see how the 3D screen actually looks......3D glasses hurts my eyes and it doesnt look right because im colorblind. (see the colorblind thread, lol)

Listening to music drains the battery? Guess i'll just stick to my ipod then.
If you keep the screen on......If you dont, it wont drain it as much as people think.
If im listening in the car, i usually have it on the charger anyway.

Ill have to see how the 3D screen actually looks......3D glasses hurts my eyes and it doesnt look right because im colorblind. (see the colorblind thread, lol)

[h1][/h1]
[h1]AT&T Bringing LG Optimus 3D to US as LG Thrill 4G[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck | 11:05 AM 21-Mar-11 | Comments

thrill4g.JPG

We've had our eye on the innovative LG Optimus 3D since we first heard about it back in January, with its screen technology capable of recreating 3D graphics without the need for any special glasses. Pre-orders for the phone in the UK have placed its release date around the end of April, but we've been left guessing as to when it might possibly arrive in the US. AT&T has now announced that it will be the carrier to bring 3D smartphones to American audiences, as it renames what appears to be the Optimus 3D to the LG Thrill 4G, and prepares to sell the phone in the coming months.

While AT&T doesn't explicitly identify the Thrill as the Optimus, the imagery AT&T's released makes the Thrill a dead-ringer for the Optimus 3D.

It's interesting that AT&T elected to downplay the phone's 3D aspect in favor of including 4G in the phone's name, but we can see where the carrier is coming from. Squeezing 3D and 4G in there would no doubt lead to confusion amongst potential customers ("if it's a 4G phone, what's that 3 for?"), and all the carriers right now seem to want the most 4G-branded models in their stables, giving the impression of having the most advanced next-generation network.

Besides the name change, this looks like the same Optimus 3D we've been hearing about for the past few months. Besides the 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D display, the phone sports a dual-core 1GHz CPU, 8GB of on-board storage (with another 8GB on the included microSD card) and dual five-megapixel cameras. Those will let you record normal 1080p video, or 3D video in 720p, which you can then view in 3D straight on the phone. For more ways to get your 3D fix, the phone will include apps to access YouTube's selection of 3D videos, as well as one to connect to the LG 3D Space, with more videos as well as 3D gaming options.

There's no word yet on a price for the LG Thrill 4G, but with the dual-core CPU, 3D screen, and 4G connectivity, don't be surprised to see it fetch a premium.

Source: AT&T
Via: MobileTechWorld

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Qualcomm Shows off 13-Megapixel, Quad-Mic Android Handset[/h1]

By: Gabe Peters | 3:45 PM 21-Mar-11 | Comments

Qualcomm-Snapdragon-MSM8660-Mobile-Development-Platform-Front.jpg

Qualcomm demonstrated a new reference design at CTIA today, featuring the MSM8660 dual-core snapdragon chipset, first sampled in June 2010. The MSM8x60 runs at 1.2GHz and is targeted towards high-end smartphones, tablets, and smartbook devices. The chipset is rumored to be featured in the HTC EVO 3D.

Qualcomm typically splits it's chipset families into two models, one supporting HSPA+ and the other supporting HSPA+ and CDMA. The MSM8x60 platform follows this precedent with the MSM8660 demoed here supporting HSPA+/CDMA and having a sister chipset MSM8260 supporting HSPA+. The reference device shown here is paired with a 13-megapixel camera and features four microphones for excellent noise cancellation abilities.

Qualcomm-Snapdragon-MSM8660-Mobile-Development-Platform-ilomilo-Mini2.jpg

The 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU is paired with an Adreno 220 GPU supporting OpenGL ES 2.0 and OpenVG 1.1 acceleration. HDMI output is supported via Mini-HDMI with 1080p video encoding/decoding, a dedicated low-power audio engine, integrated low power GPS, and support for displays up to 24-bit WXGA (1280x800). The reference device looks to be running WVGA (800x480) judging by the number of settings items that fit on the screen.

Qualcomm-Snapdragon-MSM8660-Mobile-Development-Platform-Back.jpg

Source: Qualcomm

http://www.qualcomm.com/news/releases/2010/06/01/qualcomm-ships-first-dual-cpu-snapdragon-chipset

[h1][/h1]
[h1]AT&T Bringing LG Optimus 3D to US as LG Thrill 4G[/h1]

By: Stephen Schenck | 11:05 AM 21-Mar-11 | Comments

thrill4g.JPG

We've had our eye on the innovative LG Optimus 3D since we first heard about it back in January, with its screen technology capable of recreating 3D graphics without the need for any special glasses. Pre-orders for the phone in the UK have placed its release date around the end of April, but we've been left guessing as to when it might possibly arrive in the US. AT&T has now announced that it will be the carrier to bring 3D smartphones to American audiences, as it renames what appears to be the Optimus 3D to the LG Thrill 4G, and prepares to sell the phone in the coming months.

While AT&T doesn't explicitly identify the Thrill as the Optimus, the imagery AT&T's released makes the Thrill a dead-ringer for the Optimus 3D.

It's interesting that AT&T elected to downplay the phone's 3D aspect in favor of including 4G in the phone's name, but we can see where the carrier is coming from. Squeezing 3D and 4G in there would no doubt lead to confusion amongst potential customers ("if it's a 4G phone, what's that 3 for?"), and all the carriers right now seem to want the most 4G-branded models in their stables, giving the impression of having the most advanced next-generation network.

Besides the name change, this looks like the same Optimus 3D we've been hearing about for the past few months. Besides the 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D display, the phone sports a dual-core 1GHz CPU, 8GB of on-board storage (with another 8GB on the included microSD card) and dual five-megapixel cameras. Those will let you record normal 1080p video, or 3D video in 720p, which you can then view in 3D straight on the phone. For more ways to get your 3D fix, the phone will include apps to access YouTube's selection of 3D videos, as well as one to connect to the LG 3D Space, with more videos as well as 3D gaming options.

There's no word yet on a price for the LG Thrill 4G, but with the dual-core CPU, 3D screen, and 4G connectivity, don't be surprised to see it fetch a premium.

Source: AT&T
Via: MobileTechWorld

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Qualcomm Shows off 13-Megapixel, Quad-Mic Android Handset[/h1]

By: Gabe Peters | 3:45 PM 21-Mar-11 | Comments

Qualcomm-Snapdragon-MSM8660-Mobile-Development-Platform-Front.jpg

Qualcomm demonstrated a new reference design at CTIA today, featuring the MSM8660 dual-core snapdragon chipset, first sampled in June 2010. The MSM8x60 runs at 1.2GHz and is targeted towards high-end smartphones, tablets, and smartbook devices. The chipset is rumored to be featured in the HTC EVO 3D.

Qualcomm typically splits it's chipset families into two models, one supporting HSPA+ and the other supporting HSPA+ and CDMA. The MSM8x60 platform follows this precedent with the MSM8660 demoed here supporting HSPA+/CDMA and having a sister chipset MSM8260 supporting HSPA+. The reference device shown here is paired with a 13-megapixel camera and features four microphones for excellent noise cancellation abilities.

Qualcomm-Snapdragon-MSM8660-Mobile-Development-Platform-ilomilo-Mini2.jpg

The 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU is paired with an Adreno 220 GPU supporting OpenGL ES 2.0 and OpenVG 1.1 acceleration. HDMI output is supported via Mini-HDMI with 1080p video encoding/decoding, a dedicated low-power audio engine, integrated low power GPS, and support for displays up to 24-bit WXGA (1280x800). The reference device looks to be running WVGA (800x480) judging by the number of settings items that fit on the screen.

Qualcomm-Snapdragon-MSM8660-Mobile-Development-Platform-Back.jpg

Source: Qualcomm

http://www.qualcomm.com/news/releases/2010/06/01/qualcomm-ships-first-dual-cpu-snapdragon-chipset

Yo Pablo I see what you're saying concerning the FFC on the WarmZ rom. The native camera doesnt have a FFC, but apps that required it should work fine. Just found out thats not the case with Tango. I'm kinda pissed too cuz shorty wanted to show me something Lmaooo. Any other dope Sense based roms out there?

Back
Top Bottom