• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo Pablo I see what you're saying concerning the FFC on the WarmZ rom. The native camera doesnt have a FFC, but apps that required it should work fine. Just found out thats not the case with Tango. I'm kinda pissed too cuz shorty wanted to show me something Lmaooo. Any other dope Sense based roms out there?

so my 3g and wifi been real slow latley. i read on xda some people Flashed the stock rom and it worked fine.
i wiped everything and flash the stock rom, wifi been running pretty smooth so far, will try 3g.

so my 3g and wifi been real slow latley. i read on xda some people Flashed the stock rom and it worked fine.
i wiped everything and flash the stock rom, wifi been running pretty smooth so far, will try 3g.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Yo Pablo I see what you're saying concerning the FFC on the WarmZ rom. The native camera doesnt have a FFC, but apps that required it should work fine. Just found out thats not the case with Tango. I'm kinda pissed too cuz shorty wanted to show me something Lmaooo. Any other dope Sense based roms out there?
laugh.gif

Anyone use the Frost rom?

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif

Anyone use the Frost rom?

Yes you fools. Been on Frost 3.3 for a long time now. It's nice. Get about a full days battery usage. Internet/texting all day too
pimp.gif

Yes you fools. Been on Frost 3.3 for a long time now. It's nice. Get about a full days battery usage. Internet/texting all day too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Listening to music drains the battery? Guess i'll just stick to my ipod then.
Yea I only use my ipod to listen to my music, never once used music on my phone unless I'm making a ringtone.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Listening to music drains the battery? Guess i'll just stick to my ipod then.
Yea I only use my ipod to listen to my music, never once used music on my phone unless I'm making a ringtone.

well guys since i am a t-mobile it looks like At&t just bought them. I have the G2 and was wondering should I stick to t-mobile once it is At&t in a year or so or should i jump ship and go to verizon or sprint?

Does one company have better Android phones than the other? Or should I join team iPhone once At&t takes over?

well guys since i am a t-mobile it looks like At&t just bought them. I have the G2 and was wondering should I stick to t-mobile once it is At&t in a year or so or should i jump ship and go to verizon or sprint?

Does one company have better Android phones than the other? Or should I join team iPhone once At&t takes over?

Back
Top Bottom