• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone running Myn's WarmZ, whats the best kernel/radio for optimum battery life?

Also, for those on WarmZ who care about having FFC capabilities, download the Vignette app from the market. I've been using that and it works fine.

For anyone running Myn's WarmZ, whats the best kernel/radio for optimum battery life?

Also, for those on WarmZ who care about having FFC capabilities, download the Vignette app from the market. I've been using that and it works fine.

I'll have to think about getting the EVO 3D, I might just thug it with my EVO 4G, till sprint Actually has perfect 4G(LTE) service that is consistent when travelling. Looking at wimax and clearwire not being able to meet up with demand and not having enough cash to even improve the technolgy. Sprint will drop them like a bad habit once they have a perfect LTE service. I'm glad sprint is selling High-premium devices and not just 1 or 2. I'll jump on that Nexsus S, but its samsung :/ lets see if they will get a Nexus 3. That I'll jump over.

I'll have to think about getting the EVO 3D, I might just thug it with my EVO 4G, till sprint Actually has perfect 4G(LTE) service that is consistent when travelling. Looking at wimax and clearwire not being able to meet up with demand and not having enough cash to even improve the technolgy. Sprint will drop them like a bad habit once they have a perfect LTE service. I'm glad sprint is selling High-premium devices and not just 1 or 2. I'll jump on that Nexsus S, but its samsung :/ lets see if they will get a Nexus 3. That I'll jump over.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

I've messed with Netarchy's (currently on toastmod) kernels so far...Been getting good life 14-16 hours until my phone hits around the %15 mark

netarchy-toastmod-4.2.1-cfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal-signed

ms79723's SBC for Netarchy's CFS More Aggressive 4.1.9.1 Kernel (v7)

Good looks on the Vignette app

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

I've messed with Netarchy's (currently on toastmod) kernels so far...Been getting good life 14-16 hours until my phone hits around the %15 mark

netarchy-toastmod-4.2.1-cfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal-signed

ms79723's SBC for Netarchy's CFS More Aggressive 4.1.9.1 Kernel (v7)

Good looks on the Vignette app

If true, man.....
eek.gif

First:
1) HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in sense UI)
2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again tap on 10mp photo)
3) Light sampling will be independent of each CMOS sensor to produce what will be close to night vision capture (Night Owl)
4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on the market with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO 3D will support all digital streaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)
5) YouTube 3D part of the EVO 3D Hollywood pack.
6) True 4G, EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX) device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible and be able to support (Wimax+LTE) (Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)
7) Will be the first none Nexus device to launch with Google 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
glasses.gif
Worlds first qHD 3D display on a 4.3in screen (Pixel Density Classified)
9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAM and with active 4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard will act as more like a HD drive)
10) That is just a few of the industry first that will be presented on EVO 3D launch.
There will be no thunder stolen, no spot light stolen, and no industry first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed superphone.

If true, man.....
eek.gif

First:
1) HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in sense UI)
2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again tap on 10mp photo)
3) Light sampling will be independent of each CMOS sensor to produce what will be close to night vision capture (Night Owl)
4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on the market with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO 3D will support all digital streaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)
6) True 4G, EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX) device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible and be able to support (Wimax+LTE) (Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)
glasses.gif
9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAM and with active 4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard will act as more like a HD drive)
10) That is just a few of the industry first that will be presented on EVO 3D launch.
There will be no thunder stolen, no spot light stolen, and no industry first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed superphone.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Question, why can't I see giffs and avys move while on my samsung galaxy 4g?

check if there is a setting in the browser settings to turn on animated gifs

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Question, why can't I see giffs and avys move while on my samsung galaxy 4g?

check if there is a setting in the browser settings to turn on animated gifs

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

If true, man.....
eek.gif

First:
glasses.gif

lordofthefiles_homer-drool.gif

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS I WON'T ALLOW IT !!!!

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

If true, man.....
eek.gif

First:
glasses.gif

lordofthefiles_homer-drool.gif

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS I WON'T ALLOW IT !!!!

Back
Top Bottom