• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I use Vaelpak with netarchy kernal. Very fast, good underclock
I'm gonna have to try this since GB Muiu has been getting bad feedback
Thats the one i was using, vaelpak......The 4g and GPS was so inconsistent that i had to stop using it.   It was really nice though.

Thats the one i was using, vaelpak......The 4g and GPS was so inconsistent that i had to stop using it.   It was really nice though.

I don't live in a 4G city, but tested it in Nashville while I was there, and it worked. As far as the GPS, I've had no issues with it. There is a fix for the steady icon, but other than that, it's fine.

I don't live in a 4G city, but tested it in Nashville while I was there, and it worked. As far as the GPS, I've had no issues with it. There is a fix for the steady icon, but other than that, it's fine.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Thanks for the info. Don't use much 4g but I do use my GPS often enough so that might be a problem.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Thanks for the info. Don't use much 4g but I do use my GPS often enough so that might be a problem.

Got a bit of insider information over at androidforums. I'll quote his posts here to provide some interesting info on the Evo 3D

Quote:
[table][tr][td]Well it's hard to believe that it's almost another year but here we are. Seems like yesterday I was working the wee hours of the night to put the fit and finishing touches on the wimax radio/making sure qik would play nice with wimax. Then the gold copying of 4G enabled hotspot during the eleventh hour before sending off to Sprint (Good Times). I felt it was time to chime in again and answer some of the pressing questions about EVO 3d. I would like to first congratulate everyone that has been so critical to EVO’s success in providing information/tips/tricks etc on the Android Forums EVO 4G threads. I know my company has been reading that thread like a religious book since EVO was referred to a Supersonic. Everything that was EVO and is EVO today is being put into what you the fans want in your EVO of tomorrow. Your knowledge and your talent inspired us to create the best EVO (We hope) ever.
Since I am a fan of the site, I want to share with you information that hasn't been released yet and information that I've been given the green light to release to the thread.
Start off by saying it is a "HTC EVO 3D and 4G" and not "LG" Yes gingerbread and something has not been mentioned Sense UI 2.0 Finally when your EVO is propped up on It's kickstand it will automatically go into landscape on all window screens.
The one thing that you guys talked about was full hdmi out. I admit we got robbed on that one. The price you pay for being first. I didn’t have anything to do with that one, but I would admit to be a bit impressed a phone was able to play a movie on a HDTV a year ago. “Orrebmas[/td][/tr][/table]

Got a bit of insider information over at androidforums. I'll quote his posts here to provide some interesting info on the Evo 3D

Quote:
[table][tr][td]Well it's hard to believe that it's almost another year but here we are. Seems like yesterday I was working the wee hours of the night to put the fit and finishing touches on the wimax radio/making sure qik would play nice with wimax. Then the gold copying of 4G enabled hotspot during the eleventh hour before sending off to Sprint (Good Times). I felt it was time to chime in again and answer some of the pressing questions about EVO 3d. I would like to first congratulate everyone that has been so critical to EVO’s success in providing information/tips/tricks etc on the Android Forums EVO 4G threads. I know my company has been reading that thread like a religious book since EVO was referred to a Supersonic. Everything that was EVO and is EVO today is being put into what you the fans want in your EVO of tomorrow. Your knowledge and your talent inspired us to create the best EVO (We hope) ever.
Since I am a fan of the site, I want to share with you information that hasn't been released yet and information that I've been given the green light to release to the thread.
Start off by saying it is a "HTC EVO 3D and 4G" and not "LG" Yes gingerbread and something has not been mentioned Sense UI 2.0 Finally when your EVO is propped up on It's kickstand it will automatically go into landscape on all window screens.
The one thing that you guys talked about was full hdmi out. I admit we got robbed on that one. The price you pay for being first. I didn’t have anything to do with that one, but I would admit to be a bit impressed a phone was able to play a movie on a HDTV a year ago. “Orrebmas[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

Evo users what ROMs are yall rocking with? Getting kinda tired of Sense based roms and thinking of moving on to better pastures. I heard cyanogenmod has 4G capability now and that was really the only thing keeping me on the Sense roms. Any experiences with CM?

Nightlys 12 with the newest Savaged Zen 2.1 Kernel (gingerbread). So smooth. Youll just have to do the GPS fix. But thats no big deal just keep a sense rom on ur SD card till you do the fix and your good to go. Rom has no bugs that ive encountered and ive been using it for 2 weeks now.

There are newer nightlys but im on that if it aint broke dont fix it. So I havnt *@*$#% wit any of the newer builds.
What is the GPS fix?

http://froyodroid.wordpre...3/17/evo-gps-fix-on-cm7/

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

Evo users what ROMs are yall rocking with? Getting kinda tired of Sense based roms and thinking of moving on to better pastures. I heard cyanogenmod has 4G capability now and that was really the only thing keeping me on the Sense roms. Any experiences with CM?

Nightlys 12 with the newest Savaged Zen 2.1 Kernel (gingerbread). So smooth. Youll just have to do the GPS fix. But thats no big deal just keep a sense rom on ur SD card till you do the fix and your good to go. Rom has no bugs that ive encountered and ive been using it for 2 weeks now.

There are newer nightlys but im on that if it aint broke dont fix it. So I havnt *@*$#% wit any of the newer builds.
What is the GPS fix?

http://froyodroid.wordpre...3/17/evo-gps-fix-on-cm7/

Evo 3D is starting to sound better all the sudden. I dig. 3MP up front is major. I just want to see what it looks like all together. Im sure ill buy it though, the Evo 4G is the best phone I ever own.

Evo 3D is starting to sound better all the sudden. I dig. 3MP up front is major. I just want to see what it looks like all together. Im sure ill buy it though, the Evo 4G is the best phone I ever own.

Android fam whatsup. I had the g1 from its initial release, oct 2008 and I just upgraded too the samsung galaxy so 4g. Phone is AWESOME. High def camcorder face time calling aka video calls. I can post pics and vids on websites, im a happy customer

Android fam whatsup. I had the g1 from its initial release, oct 2008 and I just upgraded too the samsung galaxy so 4g. Phone is AWESOME. High def camcorder face time calling aka video calls. I can post pics and vids on websites, im a happy customer

when i used twitter hard twitoid or twitdroid i forgot how its spelled is pretty good it cost a few $ tho...but im sure you can find it else where for free
wink.gif

when i used twitter hard twitoid or twitdroid i forgot how its spelled is pretty good it cost a few $ tho...but im sure you can find it else where for free
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom