• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evo users what ROMs are yall rocking with? Getting kinda tired of Sense based roms and thinking of moving on to better pastures. I heard cyanogenmod has 4G capability now and that was really the only thing keeping me on the Sense roms. Any experiences with CM?

MIUI's browser is
pimp.gif

Only thing is that for some reason I can't apply the themes from "Theme Downloader" only fron "Theme Manager"
Downloader seems to have better looking themes

MIUI's browser is
pimp.gif

Only thing is that for some reason I can't apply the themes from "Theme Downloader" only fron "Theme Manager"
Downloader seems to have better looking themes

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

Evo users what ROMs are yall rocking with? Getting kinda tired of Sense based roms and thinking of moving on to better pastures. I heard cyanogenmod has 4G capability now and that was really the only thing keeping me on the Sense roms. Any experiences with CM?

Nightlys 12 with the newest Savaged Zen 2.1 Kernel (gingerbread). So smooth. Youll just have to do the GPS fix. But thats no big deal just keep a sense rom on ur SD card till you do the fix and your good to go. Rom has no bugs that ive encountered and ive been using it for 2 weeks now.

There are newer nightlys but im on that if it aint broke dont fix it. So I havnt *@*$#% wit any of the newer builds.

Nightlys 12 with the newest Savaged Zen 2.1 Kernel (gingerbread). So smooth. Youll just have to do the GPS fix. But thats no big deal just keep a sense rom on ur SD card till you do the fix and your good to go. Rom has no bugs that ive encountered and ive been using it for 2 weeks now.

There are newer nightlys but im on that if it aint broke dont fix it. So I havnt *@*$#% wit any of the newer builds.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

What is the GPS fix?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

What is the GPS fix?

Been running VaelPak 3.2 for the past week, everything works and it's fast and smooth. Packaged kernel has been giving me good battery life(14-18 hours). Been switching back and forth over the last month, so this is the first time I've set up something in a while.

nd4dbr.png

Been running VaelPak 3.2 for the past week, everything works and it's fast and smooth. Packaged kernel has been giving me good battery life(14-18 hours). Been switching back and forth over the last month, so this is the first time I've set up something in a while.

nd4dbr.png

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Mobile Handsets
[h4]Mr. Blurrycam bags a silvery striped smartphone -- is this the HTC Pyramid?[/h4]
By Sean Hollister posted Mar 20th 2011 6:52PM

Looks like our favorite anonymous globetrotting photographer's spotted something sweet -- it's that alleged HTC Pyramid, comfortably chilling with the 4.3-inch HTC Desire HD. Unfortunately, Mr. Blurrycam only had time to snap this single shot before vanishing to parts unknown, so all we can tell is that that it's sporting a flush, off-center camera with a twin-LED flash, a headset jack up top, and that it's a fairly large, curvy phone. Don't be disappointed, though -- we imagine we'll see a good bit more of the handset this week at a little Florida show.

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Mobile Handsets
[h4]Mr. Blurrycam bags a silvery striped smartphone -- is this the HTC Pyramid?[/h4]
By Sean Hollister posted Mar 20th 2011 6:52PM

Looks like our favorite anonymous globetrotting photographer's spotted something sweet -- it's that alleged HTC Pyramid, comfortably chilling with the 4.3-inch HTC Desire HD. Unfortunately, Mr. Blurrycam only had time to snap this single shot before vanishing to parts unknown, so all we can tell is that that it's sporting a flush, off-center camera with a twin-LED flash, a headset jack up top, and that it's a fairly large, curvy phone. Don't be disappointed, though -- we imagine we'll see a good bit more of the handset this week at a little Florida show.

Yea, i loved miui but it had too many problems.

I think the main one that pissed me off was when i would be playing music in the ride and turn off the screen (or sometimes turn it back on ) the damn phone would just reset. Same thing with cyanogen.....*%$% kept restarting randomly.

I was using another sense rom, but the GPS and 4G was too inconsistent.

Im rocking with a rooted stock rom till cyanogen or miui get their *%$% together.

Yea, i loved miui but it had too many problems.

I think the main one that pissed me off was when i would be playing music in the ride and turn off the screen (or sometimes turn it back on ) the damn phone would just reset. Same thing with cyanogen.....*%$% kept restarting randomly.

I was using another sense rom, but the GPS and 4G was too inconsistent.

Im rocking with a rooted stock rom till cyanogen or miui get their *%$% together.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I use Vaelpak with netarchy kernal. Very fast, good underclock
I'm gonna have to try this since GB Muiu has been getting bad feedback

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I use Vaelpak with netarchy kernal. Very fast, good underclock
I'm gonna have to try this since GB Muiu has been getting bad feedback

Back
Top Bottom