• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup......Plume is the best ive used. (ive only used peep in the past so my opinion may not be worth much as far as knowing which is best)

Yup......Plume is the best ive used. (ive only used peep in the past so my opinion may not be worth much as far as knowing which is best)

Thanks for the suggestions. So far, I tried twitdroid (clicked on a tweet, and couldn't go back to the menu before), and I like Tweetcaster so far. I'll try out Plume.

Thanks for the suggestions. So far, I tried twitdroid (clicked on a tweet, and couldn't go back to the menu before), and I like Tweetcaster so far. I'll try out Plume.

Sprint is bringing out all the big guns, I see.

Sprint's own search results confirm the Nexus S 4G ahead of CTIA.

image344.png

Sprint is bringing out all the big guns, I see.

Sprint's own search results confirm the Nexus S 4G ahead of CTIA.

image344.png

Go Sprint! I was gonna stick with them till my Evo contract expired in 2 years than go back to T-Mobile but after hearing of the AT&T buyout, ill stick with Sprint. They have been good to me in the 9 months I had them. Reception is GREAT. I get a fast 3G connection and a coked out 4G connection too (LA).

Nexus S 4G
Evo 3D
iPhone 4 (rumor)

Sprint is about that life.

Go Sprint! I was gonna stick with them till my Evo contract expired in 2 years than go back to T-Mobile but after hearing of the AT&T buyout, ill stick with Sprint. They have been good to me in the 9 months I had them. Reception is GREAT. I get a fast 3G connection and a coked out 4G connection too (LA).

Nexus S 4G
Evo 3D
iPhone 4 (rumor)

Sprint is about that life.

devicey.png
device1i.png

device2r.png
device3xw.png

device4.png
device5x.png

EDIT: Forgot to list my widgets.

-Simi Clock
-Phantom Music Control Widget
-Launcher Pro Plus Calendar & Messaging widgets (Not Pictured)
-Beautiful Widgets weather widget. 'Tick' theme
-Aeulous HD(sp?) Icons
-MusicMod

devicey.png
device1i.png

device2r.png
device3xw.png

device4.png
device5x.png

EDIT: Forgot to list my widgets.

-Simi Clock
-Phantom Music Control Widget
-Launcher Pro Plus Calendar & Messaging widgets (Not Pictured)
-Beautiful Widgets weather widget. 'Tick' theme
-Aeulous HD(sp?) Icons
-MusicMod

Would I be able to upgrade to the evo 3d if I am in a family plan? I am not the main account holder.

Would I be able to upgrade to the evo 3d if I am in a family plan? I am not the main account holder.

Originally Posted by davizzy

It wont be at full discount unless its been 2 years since you last upgraded. Only person that gets a yearly upgrade is the first person on the family plan.
Im confused about sprints changes to their premier program.  They sent me something in the mail saying i was premier, but if the changes go into effect that we saw earlier this year, we will only be silver (Or whatever the 2nd level is) because we only pay $115 a month total on 2 phone lines after a 27% discount.  I think the new family plan minimum is like $180 now.

I might still upgrade though.  I think they give you some type of discount after the 1st year right?

Originally Posted by davizzy

It wont be at full discount unless its been 2 years since you last upgraded. Only person that gets a yearly upgrade is the first person on the family plan.
Im confused about sprints changes to their premier program.  They sent me something in the mail saying i was premier, but if the changes go into effect that we saw earlier this year, we will only be silver (Or whatever the 2nd level is) because we only pay $115 a month total on 2 phone lines after a 27% discount.  I think the new family plan minimum is like $180 now.

I might still upgrade though.  I think they give you some type of discount after the 1st year right?

Back
Top Bottom