• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL....yea, that $%$% hurt like hell, haha
[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
evotainment-2011-03-08-300.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Damn.....Why cant i come up with +*#@ like this?
eek.gif
eek.gif
[/font]

LOL....yea, that $%$% hurt like hell, haha
evotainment-2011-03-08-300.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Damn.....Why cant i come up with +*#@ like this?
eek.gif
eek.gif
[/font]

That evo controller is intense....once they release a stable build of cm7 with both 4g and hdmi I'm all over it.

I got those random turn offs when playing music.

That evo controller is intense....once they release a stable build of cm7 with both 4g and hdmi I'm all over it.

I got those random turn offs when playing music.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by DroSeph

If I used Unrevoked 3 (regular) can I get the regular OTA updates? Is there anything special I need to do in order to apply these updates? Or can I just push the button to get the update, and reroot again afterwards if I wanted it?

If you use the regular unrevoked you can update but you'll will lose root, however you don't ant to do this cause you might brick your evo its fixable if you do brick but its a headache to fix.

Yes the nook color is good in my books root and honeycomb it
Can you elaborate on this? Is there any other way to unroot my phone if I need to return it besides updating to a rom straight from the manufacturer? Also, does this apply to the AT&T Inspire 4G as well? Or just the Evo 4G? My brother has the Inspire and I don't want to mess his phone up.

Sorry for so many questions backing up this thread. If anyone feels like I am, please say so, and if its ok with you Alchemist, we can continue this talk through PM's. I'm too much of a noob, and even if I learned how to do it the correct way, I'm sure I'll need help after I get my next phone...
frown.gif
Not tech savvy..

Originally Posted by DroSeph

If I used Unrevoked 3 (regular) can I get the regular OTA updates? Is there anything special I need to do in order to apply these updates? Or can I just push the button to get the update, and reroot again afterwards if I wanted it?

If you use the regular unrevoked you can update but you'll will lose root, however you don't ant to do this cause you might brick your evo its fixable if you do brick but its a headache to fix.

Yes the nook color is good in my books root and honeycomb it
Can you elaborate on this? Is there any other way to unroot my phone if I need to return it besides updating to a rom straight from the manufacturer? Also, does this apply to the AT&T Inspire 4G as well? Or just the Evo 4G? My brother has the Inspire and I don't want to mess his phone up.

Sorry for so many questions backing up this thread. If anyone feels like I am, please say so, and if its ok with you Alchemist, we can continue this talk through PM's. I'm too much of a noob, and even if I learned how to do it the correct way, I'm sure I'll need help after I get my next phone...
frown.gif
Not tech savvy..

Been playing all day.. I need to go cop that classic control tho.. DPad kinda sucks on mario 64

Been playing all day.. I need to go cop that classic control tho.. DPad kinda sucks on mario 64

Developer says Pocket Legends makes more money on Android than iOS

MARCH 08, 2011 BY KYLE GIBB : ANDROID CENTRAL

Spacetime Studios, the company behind the popular mobile MMO Pocket Legends, has released some surprising numbers showing that the Android version of their game has been pulling in more money than its iOS counterpart. The game gets about 9,000 daily downloads on Android compared to some 4,000 on iOS. In addition, the developer noticed that Android gamers would spend about three times more time within the game than iOS users.

What is even more impressive is that Pocket Legends makes most of its money using in-app purchases - the actual game is free. This means that even without Google having implemented their in-app purchasing system yet (Apple has had it implemented for some time), Android users are buying more than iOS users. Spacetime has also bought ad space for their game inside other mobile apps and has seen about three times the interest from Android users compared to iOS users. Because of these numbers, CEO Gary Gattis said:

"This led us to stop advertising on Apple and throw all of our marketing dollars onto Android. It really just makes sense from a financial point of view."

Stories like this aren't just great news for the particular developer, they are great news for the Android platform as a whole. With hundreds of thousands of apps, it is increasingly hard for developers to get noticed and stand out in Apple's App Store and many are frustrated by Apple's vague App Store rejection policies. For many, it would seem that Android is still an untapped market and don't be surprised if you see iOS games coming to Android in droves this year. [Computer World]

Developer says Pocket Legends makes more money on Android than iOS posted originally by Android Central

Sponsored by Android Cases and Accessories

Wait hold up didnt a little tool say that ios games do better than android games.

Spacetime Studios, the company behind the popular mobile MMO Pocket Legends, has released some surprising numbers showing that the Android version of their game has been pulling in more money than its iOS counterpart. The game gets about 9,000 daily downloads on Android compared to some 4,000 on iOS. In addition, the developer noticed that Android gamers would spend about three times more time within the game than iOS users.

What is even more impressive is that Pocket Legends makes most of its money using in-app purchases - the actual game is free. This means that even without Google having implemented their in-app purchasing system yet (Apple has had it implemented for some time), Android users are buying more than iOS users. Spacetime has also bought ad space for their game inside other mobile apps and has seen about three times the interest from Android users compared to iOS users. Because of these numbers, CEO Gary Gattis said:

"This led us to stop advertising on Apple and throw all of our marketing dollars onto Android. It really just makes sense from a financial point of view."

Stories like this aren't just great news for the particular developer, they are great news for the Android platform as a whole. With hundreds of thousands of apps, it is increasingly hard for developers to get noticed and stand out in Apple's App Store and many are frustrated by Apple's vague App Store rejection policies. For many, it would seem that Android is still an untapped market and don't be surprised if you see iOS games coming to Android in droves this year. [Computer World]

Developer says Pocket Legends makes more money on Android than iOS posted originally by Android Central

Wait hold up didnt a little tool say that ios games do better than android games.

You pick a relatively unknown game as your example? Good job chap. You do realize that the App Store made 1.7 billion dollars in revenue compared to Android markets 102 million or are you just going to be hard headed as you usually are? but anyways hows the NT App going?

You pick a relatively unknown game as your example? Good job chap. You do realize that the App Store made 1.7 billion dollars in revenue compared to Android markets 102 million or are you just going to be hard headed as you usually are? but anyways hows the NT App going?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Usain.....Why do you even come in this thread? Do you even have an android phone?

I pay attention to all mobile platforms because they are all interesting .I never come in this thread to post negative things about android and try my best to help those with questions I can answer. AlchemistIQ has been trying to take shots at me for about 3 posts in a row why should I just allow him to try to slander me? Especially when he is the ultimate google fanboy look at his sig. What kind of person owns a Google TV, Xoom, Evo, CR-48 and has the nerve to call someone else a troll/fanboy? Mind you this is the same person who came into the iPad thread talking about Xoom. Dude is a cornball and is a troll.

Usain.....Why do you even come in this thread? Do you even have an android phone?

I pay attention to all mobile platforms because they are all interesting .I never come in this thread to post negative things about android and try my best to help those with questions I can answer. AlchemistIQ has been trying to take shots at me for about 3 posts in a row why should I just allow him to try to slander me? Especially when he is the ultimate google fanboy look at his sig. What kind of person owns a Google TV, Xoom, Evo, CR-48 and has the nerve to call someone else a troll/fanboy? Mind you this is the same person who came into the iPad thread talking about Xoom. Dude is a cornball and is a troll.

Its called taking the HIGH road.....only thing you are doing is adding fuel to the fire.

Everybody has their opinion, just have yours, let him have his and keep it moving.

Its called taking the HIGH road.....only thing you are doing is adding fuel to the fire.

Everybody has their opinion, just have yours, let him have his and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

he also owns a macbook
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom