Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

@Dunks206 Check the first page of the thread.

@ JBG........The roms usually allow you to use different kernels. You should see whats available for your phone and use whichever you think is better.

If you arent rooted and dont use custom Roms.......only thing i can suggest is using the built in task killer
oh no i meant about the people talking about the battery...
im good with the batteries of the phones ive had 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

@Dunks206 Check the first page of the thread.

@ JBG........The roms usually allow you to use different kernels. You should see whats available for your phone and use whichever you think is better.

If you arent rooted and dont use custom Roms.......only thing i can suggest is using the built in task killer
oh no i meant about the people talking about the battery...
im good with the batteries of the phones ive had 

Yo I'm pissed the hell off. Whenever I click the camera icon, it loads a black screen. I can only exit by pressing the home button.How the hell do I fix this?

Yo I'm pissed the hell off. Whenever I click the camera icon, it loads a black screen. I can only exit by pressing the home button.How the hell do I fix this?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Rom manager is garbage imo, I go to save my rom or load a new one, it always pops up with an error.
30t6p3b.gif

I just install everything manually. I|
Well for noob purposes ill stick with ROM Manager.
Whats the best and most stable version of MIUI and kernal? I see you rave about 1.2.8 and I read 1.3.5 is buggy as hell? 

Any of yall got Twitter, I dont want to plague the thread with my noob root questions. Im in Rom manager, i click "all clockwork mod and recoveries" it pops up and says I must have CWM Recovery installed before but than I read I should click "backup current rom first"? Im lost, smh. 

Twitter.com/raadius 
dont get that 1.35, 1.28 is good, thats what im on now.

back your current ROM and wipe data and cache
Done. 
MIUI flashed.

I'm some what mixed thoughts about it. I mean it looks nice, very iPhone-$#@ but not sure if I like it. I miss SENSE UI, and the cool lil things like Facebook sync contacts to my contact book etc. Also none of my text messages carried over, smh. Eh, I think I'm gonna go back to my stock froyo rom. 

Rom manager is garbage imo, I go to save my rom or load a new one, it always pops up with an error.
30t6p3b.gif

Whats the best and most stable version of MIUI and kernal? I see you rave about 1.2.8 and I read 1.3.5 is buggy as hell? 

Any of yall got Twitter, I dont want to plague the thread with my noob root questions. Im in Rom manager, i click "all clockwork mod and recoveries" it pops up and says I must have CWM Recovery installed before but than I read I should click "backup current rom first"? Im lost, smh. 

Twitter.com/raadius 

Done. 
MIUI flashed.

I'm some what mixed thoughts about it. I mean it looks nice, very iPhone-$#@ but not sure if I like it. I miss SENSE UI, and the cool lil things like Facebook sync contacts to my contact book etc. Also none of my text messages carried over, smh. Eh, I think I'm gonna go back to my stock froyo rom. 

30t6p3b.gif

Twitter.com/raadius 

Done. 
MIUI flashed.

ohwell.gif
theres always fresh ROM, and CM7 @least hit up a Sense ROM, theres plenty.

My top fav is Virus, love the batt life on that.

30t6p3b.gif

Twitter.com/raadius 

Done. 
MIUI flashed.

ohwell.gif
theres always fresh ROM, and CM7 @least hit up a Sense ROM, theres plenty.

My top fav is Virus, love the batt life on that.

30t6p3b.gif

Twitter.com/raadius 

Done. 
MIUI flashed.

Next time use SMS Backup in the market, also you can still synce FB contacts to your phone, just go into accounts and sync and do your thing.

30t6p3b.gif

Twitter.com/raadius 

Done. 
MIUI flashed.

Next time use SMS Backup in the market, also you can still synce FB contacts to your phone, just go into accounts and sync and do your thing.

Anybody else have this problem?
Everytime I put music onto my SD card (16gb Sandisk if that matters), I insert it into my phone, and the SD card gets damaged... It only did this when I downloaded, and installed the C7 rom... Does this happen to anybody else?

Everytime I put music onto my SD card (16gb Sandisk if that matters), I insert it into my phone, and the SD card gets damaged... It only did this when I downloaded, and installed the C7 rom... Does this happen to anybody else?

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Nope, but what will tell you to do is backup ur SD card and format completely clean the SD card. Or fix permissions using from manager.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Nope, but what will tell you to do is backup ur SD card and format completely clean the SD card. Or fix permissions using from manager.

Dope Rom for Evo...
[h3]Warm Z TwoPointTwo ROM brings Sense 2.0 to rooted HTC EVO 4G[/h3]
Posted by Jenn K. Lee
Categories: Root, Tips

Tweet This! Digg This Reblog

It was about five months ago that the first wave of tips about Myn's Warm TwoPointTwo custom ROM for the HTC EVO hit my G&E inbox. RLS 1 had only been out for a couple of weeks back then, but it was already gaining a lot of traction. These days, the ROM is not only more popular than ever at RLS 5, but it's part of a Warm family that just got a little bigger as well.

Meet Warm Z TwoPointTwo, a two-week-old ROM based on the HTC Desire Z, one of the first phones to be preloaded with HTC Sense 2.0. Like its namesake, then, Warm Z brings Sense 2.0 (with landscape orientation and flip to silence), htcsense.com support, and full HTC Hub access to the EVO. Other goodies include full sync/restore with Google, updated widgets, Gingerbread icons, WiFi tether, enhanced transitions and animations, faster SD card read speed, custom HTC wallpapers, Hulu (optional install), and more.

You can check out everything that Warm Z has to offer by downloading it from the link below. Just make sure you don't care about having 4G or HDMI on your EVO before flashing, though, as neither is included in this ROM.

[xda-developers] Thanks, Brian!

And here's probably the best bluetooth controller besides the Wii-Mote (That only has 2 buttons) for you cats like me that mess with Emulators.

http://us.codejunkies.com...ontroller__EF000622.aspx

Dope Rom for Evo...
[h3]Warm Z TwoPointTwo ROM brings Sense 2.0 to rooted HTC EVO 4G[/h3]
Posted by Jenn K. Lee
Categories: Root, Tips

Tweet This! Digg This Reblog

It was about five months ago that the first wave of tips about Myn's Warm TwoPointTwo custom ROM for the HTC EVO hit my G&E inbox. RLS 1 had only been out for a couple of weeks back then, but it was already gaining a lot of traction. These days, the ROM is not only more popular than ever at RLS 5, but it's part of a Warm family that just got a little bigger as well.

Meet Warm Z TwoPointTwo, a two-week-old ROM based on the HTC Desire Z, one of the first phones to be preloaded with HTC Sense 2.0. Like its namesake, then, Warm Z brings Sense 2.0 (with landscape orientation and flip to silence), htcsense.com support, and full HTC Hub access to the EVO. Other goodies include full sync/restore with Google, updated widgets, Gingerbread icons, WiFi tether, enhanced transitions and animations, faster SD card read speed, custom HTC wallpapers, Hulu (optional install), and more.

You can check out everything that Warm Z has to offer by downloading it from the link below. Just make sure you don't care about having 4G or HDMI on your EVO before flashing, though, as neither is included in this ROM.

[xda-developers] Thanks, Brian!

And here's probably the best bluetooth controller besides the Wii-Mote (That only has 2 buttons) for you cats like me that mess with Emulators.

http://us.codejunkies.com...ontroller__EF000622.aspx

It has a few hiccups, so read the XDA link thoroughly.

I decided not to go for it & stick with my Unrevoked 3 stock Sense. I've had to no problems with it and I'm not looking to get any (which usually do occur when you flash new Roms.)

It has a few hiccups, so read the XDA link thoroughly.

I decided not to go for it & stick with my Unrevoked 3 stock Sense. I've had to no problems with it and I'm not looking to get any (which usually do occur when you flash new Roms.)

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Anyone...

I hope i don't have to take it back cuz this phone isnt even a month old yet.

Anyone...

Yo I'm pissed the hell off. Whenever I click the camera icon, it loads a black screen. I can only exit by pressing the home button.

How the hell do I fix this?

Anyone...

1.Fix permissions with Rom manager
2.wipe dalvik cache
3.wipe batt stats
4.Reflash the Rom

what rom are using too?

Back
Top Bottom