• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Usain.....Why do you even come in this thread? Do you even have an android phone?

I pay attention to all mobile platforms because they are all interesting .I never come in this thread to post negative things about android and try my best to help those with questions I can answer. AlchemistIQ has been trying to take shots at me for about 3 posts in a row why should I just allow him to try to slander me? Especially when he is the ultimate google fanboy look at his sig. What kind of person owns a Google TV, Xoom, Evo, CR-48 and has the nerve to call someone else a troll/fanboy? Mind you this is the same person who came into the iPad thread talking about Xoom. Dude is a cornball and is a troll.

he also owns a macbook
grin.gif

I just tried to delete a massive thread on handcent now the junk wont open. All i get is a black screen, same for the stock messaging app.

Had to delete the data from app settings, now it works. And it still didn't even delete the stupid messages :/

I just tried to delete a massive thread on handcent now the junk wont open. All i get is a black screen, same for the stock messaging app.

Had to delete the data from app settings, now it works. And it still didn't even delete the stupid messages :/

Usain.....Why do you even come in this thread? Do you even have an android phone?

I pay attention to all mobile platforms because they are all interesting .I never come in this thread to post negative things about android and try my best to help those with questions I can answer. AlchemistIQ has been trying to take shots at me for about 3 posts in a row why should I just allow him to try to slander me? Especially when he is the ultimate google fanboy look at his sig. What kind of person owns a Google TV, Xoom, Evo, CR-48 and has the nerve to call someone else a troll/fanboy? Mind you this is the same person who came into the iPad thread talking about Xoom. Dude is a cornball and is a troll.
You a Goddamn lie you bum #$%  &^$$#.
plus son has a macbook....hell outta here, bro.

You a Goddamn lie you bum #$%  &^$$#.
plus son has a macbook....hell outta here, bro.

Naa....I dont think fresh has updated his ROM since December. I used to use Frost.......which was based on fresh.

Naa....I dont think fresh has updated his ROM since December. I used to use Frost.......which was based on fresh.

I'm starting to get ticked off with this phone now. I'm gonna flash a rom when I finish up my homework.
Which one has the best battery life?

I'm starting to get ticked off with this phone now. I'm gonna flash a rom when I finish up my homework.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

yea in getting pretty annoyed with excessive battery loss. i have been flashing various roms for the last few month now.
my go to rom is warm two point two, but recently i upgraded to warm z and i been getting terrible battery life and random restarts
mad.gif
im going to try CM7 now. i hope to god the evo 3d or nexus 4g comes with better battery life. Please HTC work on improvong the battery life of these smartphones.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

yea in getting pretty annoyed with excessive battery loss. i have been flashing various roms for the last few month now.
my go to rom is warm two point two, but recently i upgraded to warm z and i been getting terrible battery life and random restarts
mad.gif
im going to try CM7 now. i hope to god the evo 3d or nexus 4g comes with better battery life. Please HTC work on improvong the battery life of these smartphones.

I remember I posted about smart phone battery life on FB once. I said we can send shuttles to the moon and build space stations but for what ever reason can't get a cell phone to hold a charge for more than a day... 
30t6p3b.gif

I remember I posted about smart phone battery life on FB once. I said we can send shuttles to the moon and build space stations but for what ever reason can't get a cell phone to hold a charge for more than a day... 
30t6p3b.gif

So I just got my HTC Desire Z, and sold my iPhone 4... Haha. Does anybody know how to root this thing?

So I just got my HTC Desire Z, and sold my iPhone 4... Haha. Does anybody know how to root this thing?

what do you evo guys to your batteries?

ive had a g1,hd2,mytouch 4g and yeah its not a flip phone its not gonna last 5 days but i could use them on and off email update every 5 mins, check facebook, chat, play emulators and i get thru a day

with the mytouch its different because when you first get the phone your asked if you check your social networks and all that stuff, if you put yes then those apps are running in the background all the time and it eats battery so i just say no and download facebook/twitter apps

what do you evo guys to your batteries?

ive had a g1,hd2,mytouch 4g and yeah its not a flip phone its not gonna last 5 days but i could use them on and off email update every 5 mins, check facebook, chat, play emulators and i get thru a day

with the mytouch its different because when you first get the phone your asked if you check your social networks and all that stuff, if you put yes then those apps are running in the background all the time and it eats battery so i just say no and download facebook/twitter apps

@Dunks206 Check the first page of the thread.

@ JBG........The roms usually allow you to use different kernels. You should see whats available for your phone and use whichever you think is better.

If you arent rooted and dont use custom Roms.......only thing i can suggest is using the built in task killer

@Dunks206 Check the first page of the thread.

@ JBG........The roms usually allow you to use different kernels. You should see whats available for your phone and use whichever you think is better.

If you arent rooted and dont use custom Roms.......only thing i can suggest is using the built in task killer

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Would you guys recommend the Nook Color?
It's a solid device, especially for the price. I was going to hold off on picking one up until Honeycomb AOSP was released and truly ported, but when B&N had it for $200 on eBay, I jumped. If you can wait and let the development of Honeycomb and/or CM happen, then I would say wait (unless a sale comes along) ...

You can't put it on the Xoom's level, but considering the Xoom is months away from being terribly over-priced unit, it's a good value all around ...

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Would you guys recommend the Nook Color?
It's a solid device, especially for the price. I was going to hold off on picking one up until Honeycomb AOSP was released and truly ported, but when B&N had it for $200 on eBay, I jumped. If you can wait and let the development of Honeycomb and/or CM happen, then I would say wait (unless a sale comes along) ...

You can't put it on the Xoom's level, but considering the Xoom is months away from being terribly over-priced unit, it's a good value all around ...

Dang didn't mean to get dude put in a rage, i was just kidding forgot to put a smiley next to it. lol

Anyway dude I'm not even trying to start a argument with you, so i apologize for calling you a troll/fanboy, however you always seem to jump into a ios is better than..... "rage" when someone post something about Android related news and if we say something to you directly, you insult us. Dude your not gonna get respect like that, even if you do say you help people in the threads and forums, respect is reciprocal if you don't respect someone opinions and you insult them you aint gonna get it back it. You insulted me one time about my mother i just shurg it off, and keep it moving. you on the other hand, if someone call you a troll you get all sensitive like and start insulting where it doesn't even matters.

In the ipad thread i apologize to the dude i called a cheap sheep, dude didn't even get mad after i said that and he was cool about too when i apologize

Yea I'm a Google fanboy, but more of Technology Enthusiast and i respect other Technology Enthusiast who value my opinion and not try to insult me.

The NT app is put on hold after i graduate later in the spring/summer time, don't know why you asking cause you clearly don't like Android.

Dang didn't mean to get dude put in a rage, i was just kidding forgot to put a smiley next to it. lol

Anyway dude I'm not even trying to start a argument with you, so i apologize for calling you a troll/fanboy, however you always seem to jump into a ios is better than..... "rage" when someone post something about Android related news and if we say something to you directly, you insult us. Dude your not gonna get respect like that, even if you do say you help people in the threads and forums, respect is reciprocal if you don't respect someone opinions and you insult them you aint gonna get it back it. You insulted me one time about my mother i just shurg it off, and keep it moving. you on the other hand, if someone call you a troll you get all sensitive like and start insulting where it doesn't even matters.

In the ipad thread i apologize to the dude i called a cheap sheep, dude didn't even get mad after i said that and he was cool about too when i apologize

Yea I'm a Google fanboy, but more of Technology Enthusiast and i respect other Technology Enthusiast who value my opinion and not try to insult me.

The NT app is put on hold after i graduate later in the spring/summer time, don't know why you asking cause you clearly don't like Android.

Back
Top Bottom